• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Information manipulation type 2 for wn slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to create this because wn is too outdated
The wn should have a information type 2 manipulation because it is the fundamental aspect of yhe verse and here is the scans that will prove it
https://imgur.io/a/tZfMdT1
Rimuru's Ultimate Skill that's created as a result of synthesizing Wisdom Lord Raphael, Gluttony King Beelzebub, Storm King Veldora, and Scorch King Velgrynd. This Ultimate Skill power revolves around skills mimicry and skills creation. Its subskills are the following:[29]

Skill Creation: An ability that enables Rimuru to create new skills from information and skills that he has already gathered via his Analysis Expert & Food Chain skills.

Skill Duplication: The ability to duplicate any skills he's obtained and analyzed.

Skill Gifting: An ability that enables Rimuru to grant his duplicated abilities to his subordinates. It's also possible to remove skills he has bestowed on his subordinates.

Skill Bank: An ability that enables Rimuru to turn abilities that have been obtained and analyzed into a data collection that can be reproduced at any given time.

It is even stated in the profile of rimuru and this will affect all the characters in the verse that can affect soul's

Ive gathered enough data. Now is the time. Kill him

The Emperor and jegyll, and even Kristoph himself-could not understand what had happened.

Everyone but Fudora and Amit could only watch the scene in silence. A hand had burst out from the chest of Kristoph, the strongest hero.

And this hand, was the hard of none other than the one whose head had been

destroyed; Alvin.

Amit sneered madly.

*Wh what? But your brain was destroyed...how..

Kristoph asked in shock. He had been dealt a lethal wound.

The person who replied was Alvin. His head had now completed regenerated.

"It's quite simple, General Kristoph. am not Alvin. I am an artificial lifeform made by my father. Fudora-a Blonoid. However, I will absorb the genetic information in this human called Alvin, as well as the biocomputer equipped in this body. That includes his personal memories and skills. You might say that am Alvin reborn.

However, the memories and skills everything about Kristoph had been replicated completely...

No....

The aging face of Kristoph had regained the features of his youth.

The biological cells and memory cells that do not age were able to read Kristoph's genetic Information and recreate it. It was not his current age, but a younger face that was full of the power of his best days.

as this has already been accepted and is one of the reasons that Rimuru has HGR, I agree

well, i will list the characters that should have type 2 information manipulation in the profile:
Rimuru
Milim
Dagruel
Guy Crimson
Leon
Dino
Ruminas Valentine
Ramiris
Benimaru
Soei
Shion
Ranga
Gobuta
Gabil
Adalman
Apito
Beretta
Diablo
Ultima
Testarossa
Carrera
Kumara
Albert
Velgrynd
Veldora
Velzard
Chloe
Hinata
Clayman
Tatsuya Kondou
Yuuki Kagurazaka
Laplace
Mizari
Zero

Last edited:
Now I understand why Thunderian didn't update the webnovel along with the light novel lol

Anyway, if you have any characters missing then say so, and Tempestdragon6 should leave it in the main post instead of the comments to make it easier for anyone to read

If this was accepted i will work on nep1 for rimuru
We can put mid godly regeneration on spiritual beings as well, as they can regenerate body and soul as long as the core is not destroyed, there are other things too but we can discuss that in the Tensura thread

We can put mid godly regeneration on spiritual beings as well, as they can regenerate body and soul as long as the core is not destroyed, there are other things too but we can discuss that in the Tensura thread
Ah look i have alot of work to do and you can all just call miguel

well, i will list the characters that should have type 2 information manipulation in the profile:
Rimuru
Milim
Dagruel
Guy Crimson
Leon
Dino
Ruminas Valentine
Ramiris
Benimaru
Soei
Shion
Ranga
Gobuta
Gabil
Adalman
Apito
Beretta
Diablo
Ultima
Testarossa
Carrera
Kumara
Albert
Velgrynd
Veldora
Velzard
Chloe
Hinata
Clayman
Tatsuya Kondou
Yuuki Kagurazaka
Laplace
Mizari
Zero
Sare
Glenda Adley
Reynald Jesta
i thought Reynald, Sare, and Glenda doesnt have their wn profile?

It seems fine. Though, I wanted to include an upgrade Low-Godly regeneration to Mid-Godly since the reasoning is similar to the other thread since the spiritual lifeforms regenerated from the souls, which is information or concept.

Last edited:
I thought rim already had Info 2... Anyway, info type 2 seems fine from OP's scans.

I thought rim already had Info 2... Anyway, info type 2 seems fine from OP's scans.
It had only been applied to LN because there were many WN profiles and there were not many supporters interested in applying at that time, but the premise is the same anyway. Also, can i assume you also agree with the addition of Elizhaa? This is also the same case for LN
It seems fine. Though, I wanted to include an upgrade Low-Godly regeneration to Mid-Godly since the reasoning is similar to the other thread since the spiritual lifeform regenerated from the souls, which is information or concept.

I had not seen Elizhaa's proposal. Well based on his comment, I think his proposal seems to be fine.

2 staffs aproval and overall aproval of our regular members should be enough for minor upgrades like this, so feel free to apply this.

2 staffs aproval and overall aproval of our regular members should be enough for minor upgrades like this, so feel free to apply this.
could you open the profiles again? The other CRT's stuff has been applied but this one still hasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back