• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear i remember that being stated somewhere, like in a separate Date a Live thread, but i could be bugging ngl, maybe asking some active supporters could help us with this predicament.

Arthas Menethil for 9th 7-A

Frostmourne can and will fight for Arthas if necessary, meaning illusions are useless, and Arthas happens to be using said 5-B dura neg weapon 24/7.

Did i mention Arthas is a tank and Frostmourne has plenty of AoE when needed yet? Cause he has that.

Zero-One lacks Cold resistance so Frostmourne kills him that way.

Frostmourne can and will fight for Arthas if necessary, meaning illusions are useless, and Arthas happens to be using said 5-B dura neg weapon 24/7.

Did i mention Arthas is a tank and Frostmourne has plenty of AoE when needed yet? Cause he has that.

How skilled are they compared to Zero-One?

Hmm.... Do they have an answer to the many layers of precognition + Blitzing through the push of a button?
Remorseless Winter or Frostmourne's passive temp hax. Both are IC for Arthas to use, plus Frostmourne has some NAAAAASTY AoE ice

Remorseless Winter or Frostmourne's passive temp hax. Both are IC for Arthas to use, plus Frostmourne has some NAAAAASTY AoE ice
I don't understand very well... do the passives need to be activated? If yes, they simply won't make a difference because 01 will know everything that will happen once the battle starts and all he has to do is press a button.

I don't understand very well... do the passives need to be activated? If yes, they simply won't make a difference because 01 will know everything that will happen once the battle starts and all he has to do is press a button.
Remorseless Winter is thought-based and Frostmourne's lowering of temp is utterly passive.

This is just stuff for Arthas btw, the profiles for his army of summons hasnt even been made yet, in his 7-A key he can summon a 6-A dragon

Xu Jingming for the 10th slot in 7-B. He is stronger, faster, has better and more versatile skillset If you exclude Brunhild 's concept manip. He's more skilled, has more combat experiences likely by a lot thanks to his Gladiator status and fights across various worlds. Plus he can with a thought become a 5-B tier with and amp that can increase even higher his defense for 10 min to 4-C.

He's can think and his foe will be impacted by his mental waves which will give him a chance to use multiple other attacks like turning to dust his target, summon lightning bolts (which his foe wouldn't be able to dodge even with speed equal as techniques aren't equalised), plus he can restrict his foe speed with just a look.

Xu Jingming for the 10th slot in 7-B. He is stronger, faster, has better and more versatile skillset If you exclude Brunhild 's concept manip. He's more skilled, has more combat experiences likely by a lot thanks to his Gladiator status and fights across various worlds. Plus he can with a thought become a 5-B tier with and amp that can increase even higher his defense for 10 min to 4-C.

He's can think and his foe will be impacted by his mental waves which will give him a chance to use multiple other attacks like turning to dust his target, summon lightning bolts (which his foe wouldn't be able to dodge even with speed equal as techniques aren't equalised), plus he can restrict his foe speed with just a look.
Can't find his page

As for 6-A, Arthas is a pretty good placeholder, and depending on what Gremmy does in-character Arthas 100% just kills him with Frostmourne if he gets close

What's his counter towards Itachi's Amaterasu?

This is the #1 7-A right?

All y’all talking about Mori rising up the ranks of low 2-C, true

But my ah over here is gonna make this man the top tier of 4-A soon 😈

328dc4e7ab66b51ad777ff107e35bd6d.jpg

And soon….Imma have Fire Force goons scattered all over the tiers of the wiki

Pov the only ones taking any spot is Benimaru and Sho MAYBE. Though Soul Eater's Asura in 2-C or even 5-B is better

Last edited:
Pov the only ones taking any spot is Benimaru and Sho MAYBE. Though Soul Eater's Asura in Low 2-A or even 5-B is better
Imma make Arthur reign in the High 6-A tier once this plot manipulation goes through.

Shinra may have a shot for the 2-C tier as well.

Given Mujin is about to get thought-based Concept (Type 1) and Info (Type 2) hax which effects the mind, soul, and biology, yeah, he's rising up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back