• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still haven't proved how Gu scales to infinite^infinite layers into 2-A, yes it still baseline, but actual non-higher-dimensional layers are being brought here.
...Even non-higher dimensional that's still not a higher layer of hax. It's either regular Infinite, or it's Low 1-C. Take it or leave it.

You literally can't be Infinite^Infinite without being a higher infinity, that is objectively false, in addition to it is it still just range and not layers of hax, Gu resists easily and haxes to shit
In addition to the fact that the hax layers are bunk as shit, they literally can't even interact with Gu Ghensha or anyone relevant on 2-A
if you were to have read the thread I've given you you'd realize that it isn't just layers being dealt here, they scale to universes stacked on each other

Gets info haxed because they don't have NEP or Tranduality which includes info type 2
For a second I think this was the Smurf list (I was planning to bombard Koriel with My L2C character but later i remember that my character is Smurf) but why does it have immobil speed?
Because in game it doesn't actually move but I now realize that armor for some reason didn't give the thing that is literally the universe, omnipresence, lmao

Then it's just regular Infinite layers of hax, no ^Infinite bullshit which is still just infinite. To pretend otherwise is supreme tier wank.
I mean it isn't even layers of hax, it is just straight-up range, there is nothing about these multiverses being > each other like with anos

Then it's just regular Infinite layers of hax, no ^Infinite bullshit which is still just infinite. To pretend otherwise is supreme tier wank.
It contains endless chains of chains of chains that contain each other, Gu only scales to one of those chains.

I mean it isn't even layers of hax, it is just straight-up range, there is nothing about these multiverses being > each other like with anos
I wouldn't know that, dunno shit on SCP, but, if this is the case then it's even worse.

You know, I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you because it would genuinely be more productive for me to bash my head onto a concrete wall till I see blood because you can't see anything past your wank for SCP
All I see is malding and cope from your other end as to not accept that SCP-4555 is not Low 1-C and therefore still retains the infinite^infinite layered hax, you proving my exact point on not reading it. No one is wanking anything, its pure delusion.

Someone bring Saikou here to solve this banter

Again Gu does not have infinite^infinite layered hax and denying it is doing the person who gave the rating a huge disservice.

Yeah, but they can share spots with Unequal speed
If the character in question only gets beat with unequal speed, which junko can't do as she cant interact with info type 2
All I see is malding and cope from your other end as to not accept that SCP-4555 is not Low 1-C and therefore still retains the infinite^infinite layered hax, you proving my exact point on not reading it.

Someone bring Saikou here to solve this banter
It literally objectively and mathematically cannot be infinite^infinite without being Low 1-C, you are mentally ill

It literally objectively and mathematically cannot be infinite^infinite without being Low 1-C, you are mentally ill
And you are painfully delusional otherwise, because guess what, Saikou says the opposite so you're insulting him right there.

Endless chains within each other endlessly in the case of 4555 isn't Low 1-C due to them being explicitly extra-multiversal as they're not part of a single multiverse.

Until this stands, there's no way Gu's getting past infinite^infinite layered hax beyond a conventional 2-A multiverse that works on extra-multiversal scaling and not size.

Last edited:
And guess what, Saikou says the opposite so you're insulting him right there.

Endless chains within each other endlessly in the case of 4555 isn't Low 1-C due to them being explicitly extra-multiversal as they're not part of a single multiverse.
Saik isn't saying that and either way would call you goofy as **** for this
I can't imagine someone having a worse literacy than me, a yugioh player, but if you read the thing saik said
And then SCP-4555. This one is just kinda silly. SCP-4555 does mention a likely Low 1-C number of universes, describing it as an endless chains of chains of chains. But those universes are explicitly extra-multiversal. They're not part of a single multiverse. So including these in any multiversal feats is dumb. No one should scale to those yet.
The chains of universes are extra multiversal, meaning your entire argument about infinite^infinite is bunk unless you want to take that not being a higher infinity up with every single mathematician who has touched set theory, including cantor himself.

And you are painfully delusional otherwise, because guess what, Saikou says the opposite so you're insulting him right there.

How is disagreeing with someone insulting them

How is disagreeing with someone insulting them
Ignoring them is doing them a huge disservice if you ask me

Saik isn't saying that and either way would call you goofy as **** for this
I can't imagine someone having a worse literacy than me, a yugioh player, but if you read the thing saik said

The chains of universes are extra multiversal, meaning your entire argument about infinite^infinite is bunk unless you want to take that not being a higher infinity up with every single mathematician who has touched set theory, including cantor himself.
And see, that's why they have infinite^infinite layered hax, as they scale to those multiverses being contained within each other as they become bigger than a standard multiverse without being 5-D

Then why in the hell did you explicitly tell that it should be Low 1-C? If your claim for literary nonsense is a yugioh player then mine is a rock.

And see, that's why they have infinite^infinite layered hax, as they scale to those multiverses being contained within each other as they become bigger than a standard multiverse without being 5-D
Aleph Null^2=R, Aleph Null^Aleph Null=Aleph One, you literally cant be Infinite^Infinite without being a higher infinity, cease and desist
Then why in the hell did you explicitly tell that it should be Low 1-C? If your claim for literary nonsense is a yugioh player then mine is a rock.
Because you kept trying to argue it scaled to those chains of universes

Gets info haxed because they don't have NEP or Tranduality which includes info type 2
bro what

That's not really how NEP or transduality work (or her 2-B omnipresence for that matter), it doesn't matter if your hax can work in theory if you can't even perceive or target the person you're trying to kill. It's like trying to shoot someone on the moon; You can, in theory, kill them, but it won't matter because your attacks will never reach them.

also junko should have informational NEP but that's beside the point

bro what

That's not really how NEP or transduality work (or her 2-B omnipresence for that matter), it doesn't matter if your hax can work in theory if you can't even perceive or target the person you're trying to kill. It's like trying to shoot someone on the moon; You can, in theory, kill them, but it won't matter because your attacks will never reach them.

also junko should have informational NEP but that's beside the point
I mean fair enough, though they can't do anything to them anyways since no info npi atm, and no concept manipping them won't work, even their first key can live without their concept/info and can regen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back