• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make my case for Chara instead of Dormammy in Top 10 2-B. I'll explain why.

Dormammu on his profile has 0 things to deal with Chara's AE1, he hasn't feats to deal with that, so anything he does is worthless. But on a side note on that, him being HDE is quite useless too, given that Chara has destroyed the entire game world and all its datas, implying that they can indeed destroy him with physical blows.

But you have business with 2hu supporter
What? Well, Fuji said that at the moment she doesn't care about the placement of the Touhou characters at the moment, since by the looks of it, there's going to be an update or something.

Will there be a good fight between Touhou and Mori if your next updates pass?

Stalemate because Junko's transduality exists, rip. Although Dracula could obviously still passively solo the rest of the verse.

Maybe. Hopefully when the revisions are all said and done, Touhou and Castlevania will finally be a fair match.

Mori is getting upgraded as well with several hax soon, I have a blog in the works that details all the additions which will include shit like Conceptual and Info hax as well as a bunch of other shit.

Y'all gotta create a separate thread and debate out the Low 2-C positions there, because there's a bunch of characters vying for positions in that specific tier, like deadass 5 of them at least.

I'm not going to go through all these profiles and personally evaluate what characters deserve what positions, debate it out, and when the debating is finished i'll make the changes.

Because you provided a different character for a higher tier, if Cronus could also beat Yugioh's High 4-C's than i'll just change it to "Characters from Kamen Rider".

Y'all gotta create a separate thread and debate out the Low 2-C positions there, because there's a bunch of characters vying for positions in that specific tier, like deadass 5 of them at least.

I'm not going to go through all these profiles and personally evaluate what characters deserve what positions, debate it out, and when the debating is finished i'll make the changes.

I can make my case for Chara instead of Dormammy in Top 10 2-B. I'll explain why.

Dormammu on his profile has 0 things to deal with Chara's AE1, he hasn't feats to deal with that, so anything he does is worthless. But on a side note on that, him being HDE is quite useless too, given that Chara has destroyed the entire game world and all its datas, implying that they can indeed destroy him with physical blows.
That is really weak evidence for AE Type 1, tbh. I really wonder how that was accepted in the first place.
Regardless, I was going to argue that even with that they Incon at best, but I just now realized that there is no character from Destiny in the 2-B list, so the 10th position will most likely be taken by one of them anyways, which makes arguing who of the two should take that place useless.

Issue is most if not all of the nasty Destiny 2-Bs(Like Akka) are smurfs or more then likely smurfs

Issue is most if not all of the nasty Destiny 2-Bs(Like Akka) are smurfs or more then likely smurfs
Akka is a smurf, but Xol isn't from what I remember. The only smurf thing he has is the possibly higher range, but for the rest he doesn't have Tier 1 stuff, and I am almost certain he stomps both Chara and Dormammu.

Dawg dude you got a problem with every UT hax now?
Not everyone of them, but I have some problems with some things. But when I don't like the scaling or some abilties of a verse I usually ignore them regardless of how much I like the verse, so don't worry about me making any downgrade thread for the verse or anything like that.

Elaborate?
For now I don't think that it would be useful to elaborate, but if there is actually no one else a part for those two that can take that place than I will explain further why I personally think they Incon.

For now I don't think that it would be useful to elaborate, but if there is actually no one else a part for those two that can take that place than I will explain further why I personally think they Incon.
Dude... Dorm has 0 reasons to survive Chara just nuking everything.

Dude... Dorm has 0 reasons to survive Chara just nuking everything.
I will make the match so that we can discuss it, but not today since I am too busy to actually argue in it. Maybe tomorrow. But I will say that I don't want to waste too much time on it since I really don't like Chara's profile at all.

I will make the match so that we can discuss it, but not today since I am too busy to actually argue in it. Maybe tomorrow. But I will say that I don't want to waste too much time on it since I really don't like Chara's profile at all.
You know that you're indirectly conceding as you're refusing to adress my arguments, right?

In his High 3-A key they're not. That they are higher infinities is the assumption for the possibly Low 2-C stat.
It is higher dimensional in universe so wouldn’t it still be Smurf even if it doesn’t meet our standards for higher infinities

You know that you're indirectly conceding as you're refusing to adress my arguments, right?
And you know that I just said in that comment that I will address your argument in a match when I have the time to make it, right? Sorry for having a job and needing to do other stuff at home when I come back... You really need to give people a break, not everyone lives in this wiki. Anyways, if you really want me to address your argument, I will do so immediately.
Chara's haxes are out of the picture because of Dormammu HDE, so there is that. Regarding Chara winning this by "nuking everything", said thing is done through pure and simple AP. And before you say that it's actually done throught some hax or ability, than the profile really need a big fix considering that they are 2-B in AP and Striking Strenght exactly because they supposedly did it with AP. Considering that Dormammu and Chara have identical AP, I don't see how that can be a wincon. Technically speaking, I would even make the argument that Dormammu have superior AP since he can assimilate up to an infinite amount of Universes, but that is beyond the point. Even if Chara continously attacks him and actually damages him despite his body being made of space-time, Dormammu can just dip out with his superior range thought dimension travel, eat some reality to recover and then come back like nothing happened. So Chara doesn't have any good wincons, in my opinion.
Regarding the AE Type 1 of Chara, she has it for being the "feelings" of an individual, which is an extremely limited form of AE, honestly. So if Dormammu devours the entire reality in which they are in, I don't see why that wouldn't affect Chara. But that is just my opinion, and Dormammu probably doesn't have a wincon neither, so that is why I personally think that at best they Incon.
Here, I gave my argument. Now I wont reply further at least until tomorrow, maybe even later since I don't care enough for this match to waste too much time on it.

It is higher dimensional in universe so wouldn’t it still be Smurf even if it doesn’t meet our standards for higher infinities
I'm fairly sure we had a conversation in this thread before in which it was clarified that higher D, but not tiering applicable, is not smurf. Because... well, smurf means you are higher dimensional tier and that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back