• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean fair enough, though they can't do anything to them anyways since no info npi atm, and no concept manipping them won't work, even their first key can live without their concept/info and can regen it
why isn't that listed as type 2 immortality/high godly regen then?

In that case I think they can share a spot with Junko.

Bruh, there's like 5 new people y'all want to add to Low 2-C, how do you expect me to go through all these profiles and make the judgement of what character beats what character, especially when i don't know who the vast majority of these ******* people are 😭

Bruh, there's like 5 new people y'all want to add to Low 2-C, how do you expect me to go through all these profiles and make the judgement of what character beats what character, especially when i don't know who the vast majority of these ******* people are 😭
Just ignore people that dont give reasons. Don't forget the High8-C btw

why isn't that listed as type 2 immortality/high godly regen then?

In that case I think they can share a spot with Junko.
cause they still have their mind

I mean if a character can clear characters above someone they can only not beat due to them not being able to interact we do just give the character a higher spot, though I do wonder why mori dan stops junko, since he can't interact with her while she can just purify him
Kamen Rider Ghost got upgraded to High 4-C. Can any character from YGO in that tier interact with him?
Nope, not yet

I mean if a character can clear characters above someone they can only not beat due to them not being able to interact we do just give the character a higher spot, though I do wonder why mori dan stops junko, since he can't interact with her while she can just purify him
Resistance to EE, I assume. Seems like a lot of characters have that in 2-C/low 2-C but no elaboration is given so :v

I mean Mori doesn't necessarily need to interact with Junko when he passively makes her want to gobble his **** with 4-D resistance negating gay aura.

I mean Mori doesn't necessarily need to interact with Junko when he passively makes her want to gobble his **** with 4-D resistance negating gay aura.
I doubt that being real
Transduality + NEP say lol no
Resistance to EE, I assume. Seems like a lot of characters have that in 2-C/low 2-C but no elaboration is given so :v
Mori's resistance to EE isn't the same as resistance to concept and duality EE, which purification is

Given she would be transdual beyond the concept of a mind, yes it would, cant affect something she doesn't have and exists beyond
Her page (or the transduality page) says nothing about being unbound from the mind... Making shit up.

Her page (or the transduality page) says nothing about being unbound from the mind... Making shit up.
I, mental illness
Transduality means you exist beyond the dualities which exist respective to whatever level of reality you exist beyond, given that the mind is a thing in Touhou Junko would by necessity transcend and be beyond it, if you are arguing that to not be true please either a)revise the transduality page or b)argue that the mind does not exist in touhou

I, mental illness
Transduality means you exist beyond the dualities which exist respective to whatever level of reality you exist beyond, given that the mind is a thing in Touhou Junko would by necessity transcend and be beyond it, if you are arguing that to not be true please either a)revise the transduality page or b)argue that the mind does not exist in touhou
Which... doesn't mean jack shit if the mind in Touhou isn't a 4-D concept. Again, you're simply just wrong.

Tbh I don't really care enough to debate this considering the pages are outdated as hell. Mori can get his ass beat later, for now I don't mind if Touhou characters are bumped off the list.

🗿

All pages that are heavily outdated and bound to become stronger in the future should automatically be removed from the list, don't feel like getting a spot then automatically having it removed in 30+ years when lazy VSWiki users make a billion page CRT making the character 1-A+++++.

I assume being able to study the projection of higher D objects within the 3D universe and grasp insights from it would count as smurf, right? The character didn't get any higher D power, but can look at these projections and thanks to his comprehension create techniques.

I assume being able to study the projection of higher D objects within the 3D universe and grasp insights from it would count as smurf, right? The character didn't get any higher D power, but can look at these projections and thanks to his comprehension create techniques.
What?

Isn't that what we do with the Hypercube?

Has studied for a month the feather[116] of a High-Dimensional Alien Creature - Sovereign of Fire, comprehending 5.6% of the third volume of Fire of Annihilation, Blazing Sun thus figuring Spark[116], the fifth volume Light of the Sun spear art. Comprehend the first core volume, Light Rays[118], of the Primordial Star Conjecture by understanding 8.7% of the Primordial Star, one of the three highest art systems of the universe making it be on a higher level than the Fire of Annihilation, Blazing Sun volume of the High-Dimensional Alien Creature - Sovereign of Fire[116].

Basically what the character I'm asking has done.

Welp, so what does Mori have against an AE1 on concept type 1 and info 2 being who can erase him on said levels

Gay aura and several dozen forms of Power null (and also layered CM Type 1 soon).
Can't affect it as it hasn't been proven to affect Information and the power null will not stop the EE or it removing Mori's Concept and info from his being
And before you say smth about how that isnt how that works, in this key character's entire being is made out of Info, including its mind
In addition, Mori does not have resistance to its passive madness manip that simply just happens from being in its presence

Can't affect it as it hasn't been proven to affect Information and the power null will not stop the EE or it removing Mori's Concept and info from his being
And before you say smth about how that isnt how that works, in this key character's entire being is made out of Info, including its mind
In addition, Mori does not have resistance to its passive madness manip that simply just happens from being in its presence
This post is filled with non-arguments.

If the information or concept shit isn't shown to negate 4-D hax we have no reason to assume so unless information or concepts in the verse you are referring to are 4-D. I'm not going to go over this shit again, it's literally objective fact.

This post is filled with non-arguments.

If the information or concept shit isn't shown to negate 4-D hax we have no reason to assume so unless information or concepts in the verse you are referring to are 4-D. I'm not going to go over this shit again, it's literally objective fact.
Yes, the info in question is in fact 4D in nature, it is the universe and its Idea Sefirah (Type 1 Concept and Type 2 Info), and it can affect itself with its own Hax and literally "kills" itself with its own EE which causes the end of the universe

Yes, the info in question is in fact 4D in nature, it is the universe and its Idea Sefirah (Type 1 Concept and Type 2 Info), and it can affect itself with its own Hax and literally "kills" itself with its own EE which causes the end of the universe
Sounds baseline, Mori's 4-D isn't baseline 4-D, plus this doesn't do anything against passive Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation which also isn't baseline.

Sounds baseline, Mori's 4-D isn't baseline 4-D, plus this doesn't do anything against passive Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation which also isn't baseline.
4D
Baseline and not being baseline
what are you smoking
Also fate manip and causality aren't passive what, at best you can say they are thought based but they sure as hell aren't passive

what are you smoking
Also fate manip and causality aren't passive what, at best you can say they are thought based but they sure as hell aren't passive
...Can I ask what confusion you had with my statement? I was quite clear.

And yes, they are practically passive in Nirvana, it's something he always has active in Nirvana.

...Can I ask what confusion you had with my statement? I was quite clear.

And yes, they are practically passive in Nirvana, it's something he always has active in Nirvana.
Ah, Like how Yhwach always had Almighty on past a certain point, but technically it's something he had to activate first.

Ah, Like how Yhwach always had Almighty on past a certain point, but technically it's something he had to activate first.
Yes, basically. It's not "passive" really but it basically is in the sense he always has it on unless he's interacting with lower worlds via his avatars, so it's basically passive.

Kurumi for High 7-A

Acausality Type 3, Bunch of Time Hax (Including Time Travel), Fate Hax, BFR.

I think she can beat Gojo and the Second Christ, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back