• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 7-A

For 7-A
That profile is dogshit. Also Genjutsu or Parasito GG

Genjutsu definitly destroys
however Parasito is purely body control through puppeting them around using strings, which is meaningless to someone who has all of their powers come from psychic powers (which care about the mind)
also Saiki can Teleport out of it

Can I ask why?
The profile being shit? No explanations of PnA.
Genjutsu definitly destroys
however Parasito is purely body control through puppeting them around using strings, which is meaningless to someone who has all of their powers come from psychic powers (which care about the mind)
also Saiki can Teleport out of it
Doffy also goes for the kill so Parasito works quite well lol

For 7-A
Zero-One pressing his belt to immediately blitz him gg

As for 6-A, Arthas is a pretty good placeholder, and depending on what Gremmy does in-character Arthas 100% just kills him with Frostmourne if he gets close
He canonically either uses Death Manipulation which kills on a physical, spiritual and mental level or his nonexistent erasure. Both of which i don't believe Arthas resist.

Y'all gotta create a separate thread and debate out the Low 2-C positions there, because there's a bunch of characters vying for positions in that specific tier, like deadass 5 of them at least.

I'm not going to go through all these profiles and personally evaluate what characters deserve what positions, debate it out, and when the debating is finished i'll make the changes.
After three pages, here the conclusion

1. Sertrous

2. Characters from Destiny

3. Veldora Tempest / Dracula

4. Parca

5. Ecang

6. Characters from Granblue Fantasy (Nier (Granblue Fantasy) and Inchoate World)

7. Medea Pideth Machina (Web Novel) / Mori Dan

8. Giygas

9. Arata

10. Koriel Number 12

Ah come on, If you're going to say that he defeats someone, at least say who he defeats on the list so I can put him
I don't know who he can yet as I didn't look at the profiles, some for example like Arata I know he could back before it had an upgrade, now I don't know what has changed. I do make matches if its not a stomp so Ill look over them later then mention here.

I also think Ecang can't deal any characters outside of universal+ range such as Mori, Nier also Medea because of his range only universal+
If Ecang range is not enough to deal their Immortality (Type 9), he should get spot 7 i think. But it's depend what can they can do to Ecang.

Some stuff.

Regulus should be tied for 4th 8-B. It would be an stalemate between him and Janus. He should also be able to beat everyone below him.

Toujou Basara can tie with Fran on 2nd High 7-C for (speed unequalized), as decided here. He should also be able to beat everyone below her, speed equal or not.

Characters from Highschool DxD (Issei, Rias, Vali, etc) can take Saiki's 10th spot in 7-A.

Characters from Highschool DxD (Issei, Vali, Lucifer, etc) can take the next free spot in Low 6-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back