• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can freely move in dream world which is actually endless world without walls and ceilings. Yeah give her infinite speed of her kinda rather less because there is also a lot of context about it
What is a world without walls and ceilings? Its like the plane world of Minecraft?

Anyway Parca should get spot 5 in Low 2-C at least, pretty sure need CM1 to interact with her AE1. Since in the list Low 2-C no one characters until spot 4 have CM1. If she get spot in Low 2-C and Touhou characters get kick from Low 2-C list
Posting this link should be considered as a bannable offense.

This mf link knocked my ass into mobile mod and had me thinking that VSBW changed everything on the sub-forum.

Bumping this from last thread

Replace with Tohou
Neither of them can affect type 2 NEP/transduality, and multiversal range concept EE seems to be an instant kill move in both cases.

Also seems like Yukari's passive fearhax and Reimu's probability hax would just make these fights incons if not outright stomps.

Neither of them can affect type 2 NEP/transduality, and multiversal range concept EE seems to be an instant kill move in both cases.

Also seems like Yukari's passive fearhax and Reimu's probability hax would just make these fights incons if not outright stomps.
Wth? They have that? Why aren't they higher in the list? Not very many people in the tier can interact with type 2 nep and transduality, if anyone.

Wth? They have that? Why aren't they higher in the list? Not very many people in the tier can interact with type 2 nep and transduality, if anyone.
Well, one character does (in tandem with the concept EE). I'll have to double check the list, they could stalemate some lower places if they resist EE.

Nominating SCP-4555 for 1st place in 2-A, the reason being that the civilization and its inhabitants scale to infinite^infinite into 2-A, and before you say otherwise, the claim for Low 1-C is just kind of silly. SCP-4555 does mention a likely Low 1-C number of universes, describing it as an endless chains of chains of chains. But those universes are explicitly extra-multiversal. They're not part of a single multiverse. So including these in any multiversal feats is dumb. So that's why it should be first until some other fodder character comes up and takes its place, which will undoubtedly possibly never happen.

Nominating SCP-4555 for 1st place in 2-A, the reason being that the civilization and its inhabitants scale to infinite^infinite into 2-A, and before you say otherwise, the claim for Low 1-C is just kind of silly. SCP-4555 does mention a likely Low 1-C number of universes, describing it as an endless chains of chains of chains. But those universes are explicitly extra-multiversal. They're not part of a single multiverse. So including these in any multiversal feats is dumb.
They are still are fodder for the top 1

Nominating SCP-4555 for 1st place in 2-A, the reason being that the civilization and its inhabitants scale to infinite^infinite into 2-A, and before you say otherwise, the claim for Low 1-C is just kind of silly. SCP-4555 does mention a likely Low 1-C number of universes, describing it as an endless chains of chains of chains. But those universes are explicitly extra-multiversal. They're not part of a single multiverse. So including these in any multiversal feats is dumb. So that's why it should be first until some other fodder character comes up and takes its place, which will undoubtedly possibly never happen.
they are literally low 1-C on the profile, shut

Edit: Oh you think you are smart, changing the rating so you can try and slip them into 2-A, **** off

I don't think civilizations counts, not to mention they don't have range or speed in their page

Its a higher rating of infinity, ever wondered why DND was rated high, because of infinite^4 hax
It's objectively not. Infinite times anything is still just Infinite, you can't multiply or square it and expect to get a higher level of Infinite.

It's objectively not. Infinite times anything is still just Infinite, you can't multiply or square it and expect to get a higher level of Infinite.
You can still be way higher into 2-A than a standard 2-A multiverse you know that? If what you're saying would be true, then DND wouldn't be rated higher than it is.

You can still be way higher into 2-A than a standard 2-A multiverse you know that? If what you're saying would be true, then DND wouldn't be rated higher than it is.
I'm well aware, but that's not how you get it lmao. If you think that then you're just blatantly wrong.

1)It is not layered, range=/=layers of hax
and 2)It is either Low 1-C or not Infinite^Infinite, pick one, it cannot be both
Read the thread I linked, there was a reason why it was downgraded to 2-A but still retains the chains into chains scan.

I'm well aware, but that's not how you get it lmao. If you think that then you're just blatantly wrong.
You still haven't proved how Gu scales to infinite^infinite layers into 2-A, yes it still baseline, but actual non-higher-dimensional layers are being brought here.

Koriel Number 12 for 5th Low 2-C due to being AE1 based on CM1 and Info type 2, having EE and Reality Warping on that level, along with the entirety of their first key's P&A
For a second I think this was the Smurf list (I was planning to bombard Koriel with My L2C character but later i remember that my character is Smurf) but why does it have immobil speed?

Read the thread I linked, there was a reason why it was downgraded to 2-A but still retains the chains into chains scan.
You literally can't be Infinite^Infinite without being a higher infinity, that is objectively false, in addition to it is it still just range and not layers of hax, Gu resists easily and haxes to shit
In addition to the fact that the hax layers are bunk as shit, they literally can't even interact with Gu Ghensha or anyone relevant on 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back