• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongest gaming 2-C characters

Godwoken resists everything he/she can personally do. The God King uses the same abilities as the Godwoken(but in an anti scale - Godwoken = Source User, God King = Void user and both Source and Void are anti-thesises of each other but do the same things). Also, the page needs revisions. The known speeds in the profile are from gameplay. Ascended Divine Godwoken's speed could be anything really, but is surely above the speeds from before ascension.

So, GW resists EE and does so plenty of times.

Oops, sorry for being inactive in here, I simply needed a break.

Gotta update this...

From the looks of their page, their use of plot manip/reality warping is a lot more versatile, so although they'd probably stalemate in a fight, Aoi can probably be considered stronger.

Though I'm not sure why Miyuki's on there if Aoi would supposedly stomp her.

Side-note is.

White Face probably beats Godwoken since he immediately starts with "lolpowernull" on thought.

Drac beat White Face though I'm not exactly sure why......

Flugs Hoffman Vermintigues said:
Excuse me, but why is only Din on the list? aren't all goddesses comparable in power?
I mean, Din is the goddess of POWER, so she's most likely stronger than the other two (but they're still comparable)

As I said, GW resists everything he/she can personally do. The God King and Sallow Man(a major boss) and various mob enemies use power null on him and he simply shrugs it off and steals it right back.

The resistances section is messy with just "in addition to all previous resistances" written to explain his every resistance(he does have a lot of hax). I'll ask Assalt to maybe fix it a little.

Side-Note: Speed isn't actually equalized here lol.

Which means White Face blitzes everyone.

White Face is omnipresent 4-D I thought? Via existing in all the universes?

EDIT: Oh right, I'm dumb. Still blitzes Drac, and Godwoken,

Also Miyuki/Monika/Aoi can just plot manip Chara into submission. Chara is around the Player level.

If we're doing Speed Unequal by the way, rearranging the list.

10. The Godwoken

9. Dracula

8. The Player (Minecraft)

7. Din

6. Aoi/Miyuki

5. Monika

4. Lavos

3. Chara

2. White Face

1. Thor

Back