• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongest characters for every tier

I think 2A should be Strange Visitor rather than Dr Manhattan

Will DeVoe at least make it to this list? Passive quantum level Probabability manipulation that can incap people, Size manipulation which can reduce Low 7-Bs to 10-Cs, Density manipulation that can crush internal organs, Type 6 that lets him take over others and suppress their minds, telepathy that lets him read minds and cause brain aneurisms, can use portals and pocket dimensions to BFR others and redirect attacks

I am going to assume you mean high 2-A. But why? It seems that Dr Manhattan is more haxed then Strange Visitor.

Immortalgodd said:
I think 2A should be Strange Visitor rather than Dr Manhatta
Manhattan defeated that Supes wait untill Doomsday Clock ends if you want to see Superman defeating him

There's a top 10 version now, huh

It got mostly filled out and people got a bit lazy and more interested in the top 5 thread. It could probably use some updates after a few upgrades tho.

Lich Incon'd with Psylocke and Joji Incon'd with Amane, so I put the characters in the spots accordingly.

On this thread Kaliber was beating Ness, so I placed her accordingly.

Also, Ness incon'd The Narrator. Naraku probably also would. Maybe. I don't know. We can always correct it later

She can be in both tiers, theoretically, as those are both tiers she has. It's not like Novel Kars or Hoopa where the other tier is a lower tier.

The Smashor said:
On this thread Kaliber was beating Ness, so I placed her accordingly.
Bruh, that was just a single vote for Kaliber. Me and Shadow were leaning towards Incon because TOTU protection would simply prevent Ness from death or incap.

BFR into the gungeon would count as a win for Kaliber, most likely. If you disagree with Kaliber's placement, then by all means argue that Ness vs Kaliber is inconclusive on the thread in question. I did link it, after all.

I suppose

On second thought, I'm going to wait until Shadow comes back so I can perhaps prevent from making errors in my main argument.

I checked, and there are in fact over ten 11-A characters on the wiki even with the data ones made 10-C. There may not be ten if the ones from the SCP Foundation are grouped into one spot.

Back