• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongest characters for every tier

Fra (with Master) for 4th High 7-C and 6th 7-B.

I don't expect it to ever conclude, since both verses have too few supporters, but everyone in this thread seems to agree that The White Quee would eventually beat Sailor Moon. So I suggest the Queen for 3-C spot 4.

Likewise I suggest her for the open 6th spot of 4-B.

Now, I made a Noah vs Rimuru fight in High 7-A. People say that Noah stomps, which I personally find questionable. However, as long as nobody objects to that I will suggest Noah for speed equal spot 2 in High 7-A.

I would also suggest her for 5th 6-C, since that spot is open.

Some suggestions.

Farnsworth with all of his equipment for 10-C

Jotaro Kujo w/Star Platinum Over Heaven for 8th 9-B

HA DIO for 8th 8-C

Professor Paradox for 7-A

Zoom (Hunter Zolomon)/Wally West for 6th and Other DC Comics characters for 7th in 4-B

Like I said on the 5 list Toei Goku can somewhat be a candidate for Low 4-C

AogiriKira said:
Udlmaster said:
Vivec needs to be moved down, he's been Dethroned by the True King that is Caine.
No he has not, that thread was closed without a winner
It was,, it was declared a stomp, as Vivec cannot use CHIM anymore in his lower keys, and Caine kept Vivec erased from existence and Vivec couldn't do anything while he kept being erased.

So, yes, Caine did win via stomp.

So looks like Noel stomped Dr. Gii in a latest thread lol.

Looks like Noel can take Gii's place and Gii goes lower the 8-C padder I guess lol

Udlmaster said:
AogiriKira said:
Udlmaster said:
Vivec needs to be moved down, he's been Dethroned by the True King that is Caine.
No he has not, that thread was closed without a winner
It was,, it was declared a stomp, as Vivec cannot use CHIM anymore in his lower keys, and Caine kept Vivec erased from existence and Vivec couldn't do anything while he kept being erased.
So, yes, Caine did win via stomp.
No one declared anything was a stomp? Most of the people on that thread agree'd Vivec won. No one bothered to prove Caine can interact with Acausality Type 5. Also when the **** was it decided Vivec can't tap into CHIM? lol

> No one declared anything was a stomp?

Psycho Warrior even stated this and the very fact Vivec had no win conditions meant it was a flat out stomp.

>Most of the people on that thread agree'd Vivec won.

People stopped arguing when I debunked every argument made in that thread, and when a argument that has been debunked and before that people agreed based on the now debunked argument, that agreement is no longer valid due to the argument no longer being valid.

>No one bothered to prove Caine can interact with Acausality Type 5.

I already stated in the thread that Caine can kill an Angel and fight ELOHIM Lilith, who has Type 5.

>Also when the **** was it decided Vivec can't tap into CHIM? lol

TheVoidWalker went into detail and the very fact that Low 2-C key was used, and CHIM is another key. You can't make the argument "Goku slaps C character who is High 4-C because Goku can go 4-B as a SSJ2 even though we're using SSJ Goku"

>Psycho Warrior even stated this and the very fact Vivec had no win conditions meant it was a flat out stomp.

Thats one person stating something, that's not unanimous.

>People stopped arguing when I debunked every argument made in that thread, and when a argument that has been debunked and before that people agreed based on the now debunked argument, that agreement is no longer valid due to the argument no longer being valid.

People never conceded to your points and most of them stopped responding due to the fact the thread was going no where.

>I already stated in the thread that Caine can kill an Angel and fight ELOHIM Lilith, who has Type 5.

Lilith has Types 1 and 4 listed. Angels don't even have a page here.

>TheVoidWalker went into detail and the very fact that Low 2-C key was used, and CHIM is another key. You can't make the argument "Goku slaps C character who is High 4-C because Goku can go 4-B as a SSJ2 even though we're using SSJ Goku"

Except Void never said that? He was stating things about how CHIM works on activation during erasure, elaborating on Nymics, and stating the thing about his narrative being connected to the Amaranth. As for the separation of key's that's not a viable argument either. Vivec tapping into a 1-A key is clarified here.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3253356

It has to the with the topic that Vivec can access CHIM in both his Low 2-C and Low 1-C keys.

>Thats one person stating something, that's not unanimous.

And I also reiterated it multiple times and people had not disagreed and showed support by saying the thread should be closed, which is more credence than any implication you could come up with, which is what you're doing right now and failing.

>People never conceded to your points and most of them stopped responding due to the fact the thread was going no where.

Not responding to my counters is a concession, it's called Burden of Rejoinder, where if you no longer further the debate then you lose via omission, you should look that up before making such an argument.

>Lilith has Types 1 and 4 listed. Angels don't even have a page here.

The ELOHIM and Angels are on God's which DOES have Type 5 Acausality in both keys, most importantly ELOHIM key.

>Except Void never said that? He was stating things about how CHIM works on activation during erasure

Yes, and how CHIM requires Zero summing and not any random EE, which was one of the arguments for Vivec using CHIM to win.

>elaborating on Nymics, and stating the thing about his narrative being connected to the Amaranth.

An argument which I literally precogged in that thread and countered easily, and to which Void never responded to my counter, meaning a concession via omission.

>As for the separation of key's that's not a viable argument either. Vivec tapping into a 1-A key is clarified here.

And Wok said this; "Pretty sure the standard either way is "Well OP doesn't have to restrict it if they don't want to, but they're allowed to because it changes tier." because only abilities that change tier can be restricted and this one does."

This was reliant on the transformation being in the same key as he notes here; "Yeah and my answer is that it wouldn't be any different from a transformation being in the same key: OP can restrict it if they want because it jumps tiers, but they do not have to"

However, it's not in the same key, so you cannot use it, and your thread there only reinforces my argument that different keys cannot be used.

>It has to the with the topic that Vivec can access CHIM in both his Low 2-C and Low 1-C keys.

You obviously didn't read your own source and if I assume what you said here isn't some sort of typo, then it wasn't in the OP that he can use his other keys, so you cannot use that argument.

People seem that I'm being mad or angry while writing things, it's just the way I type things, without inflection it sounds like I'm mad.

Trust me, I mean no offence or to be rude, it would be far better if one was able add inflection but sadly not.

No offense, but losing via concession is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Just because nobody wants to spend their time arguing back and forth doesn't mean the persistent person is automatically correct. That is backward logic at its core. Anyway, I brought up Zero-Summing to explain that Vivec doesn't achieve CHIM through just any form of Existence Erasure. I did not once claim he couldn't tap into CHIM while in his Low 2-C state. That being said, this is the last time I'll be joining in on this debate, and I have no real opinion regarding who wins here. I refrained from being very active in the prior match because I have no knowledge when it comes to World of Darkness, and so any arguments I may make will inevitably be one-sided and biased.

^^^^^

Very fair.

I didn't say you said he cannot go into CHIM in his Low 2-C, just you explained that any random EE doesn't allow for CHIM.

Not at all, I can understand that words are just that and makes it much harder to interpret the same way as the writer, much like how I sound angry or aggressive with the way I write, without inflection one comes across very cross and without direction.

Also, Nil will get some new stuffs but even without the stuff, she could probably match the Godwoken or Thanos for 2-C, but anyway she could get some free place in the 2-C spot

I disagree with Nasuverse being included. Most characters, at least in the main Canon, are withen the 7 Tier. Yes the Alter Egos are overpowered due to being in a simulation, a digital world. Gilgamesh is 5-B through Enuma Elish. Those withen 5~3 are typically either in the Moon Cell. Or are basically dieties. Suxh as Archetype:Earth and the Aristotiles. You might want to move Nasuverse down to 7. As that is about where it, for the most part, fits

Back