• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongest gaming 2-C characters

I shouldn't be really. I suggest you to make 2 separate lists, maybe even in this same thread.

Falcon Brotherhood said:
2-C so i guess my boy Richtofen for ten if thats even possible?
Well, the spot hasn`t been taken yet, so I don`t see why not.

I couldn`t find the profile, can you link it?

No he really isn't.

Heck he's not even in the top 5 to my knowledge.

Nor is he really all that haxed by comparison to most other 2Cs

Gargoyle One said:
No he really isn't.
Heck he's not even in the top 5 to my knowledge.

Nor is he really all that haxed by comparison to most other 2Cs
Okay, I was just saying.

Yeah, definitely. She might even be higher than that, especially since all her hax is done via plot manipulation, so normal resistances shouldn't necessarily apply. Though I'm not sure where she'd be.

I gotta disagree, unless she has feats for possessing something nonexistent, and even if she did, since Monika has feats of undoing her own scripting she should be fine even if a bug possesses her. And non-corporeality isn't really a big deal here.

Though, Aoi seems to have more versatile plot manipulation (my knowledge is limited to her page though, so idk for sure), and as you mentioned is just plain stronger in terms of AP, so even if I don't think she can kill Monika, she's probably still higher on the list.

My opinion:

10. Din

9. The Player (Minecraft)

8. Monika

7. Aoi Mukou/Miyuki Sone (Pick one)

6. Chara

5. White Face

4. Dracula (Castlevania)

3. The Godwoken (Divinity) (Above Drax mainly because of Annihilate)

2. Lavos

1. Thor (SMT)

Uhhh, The Player is literally Zen'o.

You resist erasure or you don't ofr him, that hinges on whether you win or lose.

Law manipulation, non-corporeal, better reality warping, the player is definitely better than Zen'O who only has one noteworthy ability.

Though the Godwoken can kill Dracula, he can kill them too, and seems to in general outhax them.

Also, just realized how slow the Godwoken are, and they don't resist existence erasure. Everyone but Din one shots them… Even if we assume Steve's speed, the player might pull off a draw with them when bloodlusted…

Back