• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters from Dragon Ball Heroes should take Dr. Doom's spot in 2-A as they have a myriad of passive hax such as history/info EE, power null, stamina drain, etc. Additionally, Hearts, a relatively haxless DBH character, had an inconclusive match with the 2-A version of Doom.

Characters from Dragon Ball Heroes should take Dr. Doom's spot in 2-A as they have a myriad of passive hax such as history/info EE, power null, stamina drain, etc. Additionally, Hearts, a relatively haxless DBH character, had an inconclusive match with the 2-A version of Doom.
Actually, I swapped that 2-A Doom out with Base Doom (who is 5-B) since 2-A Doom scales to (Baseline 2-A times infinity^3), and I didn't want Doom to AP-stomp Hearts since even in his 5-B base Doom still could win with hax.

Also, Doom along with all Marvel Magic users are probably going to get Type 1 Concept Manip, Info Manip, Reality Warping, Plot Manip, and Subjective Reality once the Marvel Magic sandbox is finished.

But at the same time, I can't deny that Special Ki Manipulation hax is busted, so IMO them being on the same tier as Doom in 2-A makes sense.

Last edited:
Actually, I swapped that 2-A Doom out with Base Doom (who is 5-B) since 2-A Doom scales to (Baseline 2-A times infinity^3).

Also, Doom along with all Marvel Magic users are probably going to get Type 1 Concept Manip, Info Manip, Reality Warping, Plot Manip, and Subjective Reality once the Marvel Magic sandbox is finished.

But at the same time, I can't deny that Special Ki Manipulation hax is busted, so IMO them being on the same tier as Doom in 2-A makes sense.
Fair

Btw, for 2-B and 2-A, both lists should have "characters from Sonic (game series)" for Super Forms and all who scale to them, as well as "Characters from Pokemon" for the Creation Trio.

The Sonic people in 2-A should be tied with Doom, since Hyper Sonic vs Dr. Doom was inconclusive (Doom had higher AP, mindhax, soul manipulation, power null, and absorption, but Sonic had Temporal AOE hax, speed blitz, layered timehax, 2-A BFR/Sealing, and Invulnerability which negated Doom's better AP). Plus some other 4-D haxxes.

Not sure where Pokemon's 2-A would be.

Last edited:
idk i just thought the plot hax would let him win or incon
I mean all Marvel Magic users are likely gonna have plot manipulation once my Marvel Magic sandbox is done, and looking at the page for Mxy it looks like his plot hax is limited in his original and 2-A keys.

Also with his personality, Doom would easily just absorb him.

Btw, for 2-B and 2-A, both lists should have "characters from Sonic (game series)" for Super Forms and all who scale to them, as well as "Characters from Pokemon" for the Creation Trio.

The Sonic people in 2-A should be tied with Doom, since Hyper Sonic vs Dr. Doom was inconclusive (Doom had higher AP, mindhax, soul manipulation, power null, and absorption, but Sonic had Temporal AOE hax, speed blitz, layered timehax, 2-A BFR/Sealing, and Invulnerability which negated Doom's better AP). Plus some other 4-D haxxes.

Not sure where Pokemon's 2-A would be.
Giratina lost to Sora in 2-B, so they're 6th or lower there. Idk whether they beat the Chinamen though.
As for 2-A, they aren't getting past Doom lol

Giratina lost to Sora in 2-B, so they're 6th or lower there. Idk whether they beat the Chinamen though.
Knowing how broken some of the characters from the Chinese books are, probably best to put either them at #7 and Sonic at #8 or Vice Versa.
As for 2-A, they aren't getting past Doom lol
Me: Checks the Creation Trio's profiles while expecting them to have some broken hax that Doom can't counter (I am a huge Pokemon fan, after all)

Also me: Sees that they really don't have that much hax (I mean, even the Ghost Type Giratina doesn't have soul manipulation, just resistance to it and even that's only in its true form).

Yeah, they're not beating prep-time Doom. Asides from good old absorption (which Doom has done on beings that match if not utterly dwarf the Creation Trio in power and would definitely work on even their True Forms), Doom has vastly superior AP/durability (as Marvel Comics has as of right now a 2-A that is baseline times [infinity^3]), plus Tier 1 mind-hax that would indeed work on their Avatars at the very least, if not their True Forms.

He could also transmute the Avatars and turn them into energy before absorbing them, which he easily did to the Tier 1 Nightmare after making him a 3-D being. He also has a molecular disruptor gun which through dura neg hurt Aron the Watcher, a 2-A being (and as I stated already, Marvel's 2-A is basically tier with D&D's for the highest level in the wiki in terms of raw AP, so it would do way more damage to the Creation Trio).

He also has power null and deconstruction that have worked on beings vastly superior to his base, so in 2-A they'd likely be amped to that level.

The Trio does have concept manipulation, which as of right now Doom can't resist, but IMO Doom is much likelier to use absorption first, plus once I'm done with my Marvel magic sandbox, all Marvel magic users will have concept manipulation and likely resistance to it as well.

Plus once I finish the Marvel Comics Magic sandbox, he's gonna have a lot of hax, maybe even some 4-D stuff.

Last edited:

oblivion incons with gao chuan because of transduality type 3

May I ask why Sora is below Kang in 2-B? His hax and stuff is 6-D, while the chinaman's caps at 5-D
1. Did you mean Yang?

2. Either way, IIRC the Xenoblade 6-D person (Z, I think) beat Sora but he's still #9.

it was concluded here gunvolt stomps sonic for 2-A
Damn, Gunvolt's Astral Order key has a lot of 2-A and 4-D hax (Plus High-End Mid-Godly Regeneration):
  • Timeline Manipulation
  • Existence Erasure
  • Spatial Manipulation
  • Soul Manipulation
  • Death Manipulation
  • Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3)
  • Electricity Manipulation
  • Prevasion (aka Intangibility)
  • NPI
  • Limited BFR
  • Mind Manipulation
  • Passive Precognition, Probability Manipulation, and Fate Manipulation
  • Limited Resistance to Fate Manipulation, BFR, Sealing, and Power Nullification
  • Resistance to Power Absorption (Layered), Probability Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Timeline Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Conceptual Manipulation, and Statistics Reduction
And that's just the 2-A/4-D stuff.

They're easily at least #7, likely higher (let's put him against a DBH character and see who wins, why don't we?)

oblivion incons with gao chuan because of transduality type 3
Marvel is already updating to high 1-A, what stops it is simply the Staff does not give importance to the thread

Yeah, especially since it'll take like 5 years before we get that 3rd staff agreement we need to accept part 2 and go onto the next part of Marvel Abstract scaling revisions.
Well, upgrades for tiers 1 and above require more than three staff. Specially for a verse like Marvel.

The review and approval of content revisions that affect tiers 1 and 0 or that are highly controversial should be conducted by a larger number of staff members in order to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed changes. It is essential that these revisions are evaluated by staff members who possess a reasonable level of genuine understanding and expertise in these areas in order to maintain the accuracy and quality of the revised material.
here

Well, upgrades for tiers 1 and above require more than three staff. Specially for a verse like Marvel.

here
Ok, make that 100 years then since only 2 staff have agreed so far despite people on the thread repeatedly asking for staff input.

Edit: Here is what we're asking staff to look at and vote on.

Last edited:
You guys can't do this to me it's just me man

Me when I see that Gunvolt may be strong enough to beat 2-A Doom:

Ralph In Danger | Know Your Meme

Paying another visit.

Savathûn should be added to 6-A and 2-C alongside Oryx.

High 6-B: Idk about #5, but Destiny characters definitely beat Cthulhu.

8-B: Unless LobCorp characters got significant upgrades since last time, Destiny characters can probably be placed above them again.

9-A: Destiny characters can probably take #5, since I don't see how Obsidian could beat them.

Proposing Skarbrand for Low 6-B. I don't know how powerful the other guys on the list are but Skarbrand does have the massive list of 40k resistances and can cause 1-A soul removal if he cuts someone even once. If he's not strong enough to take on anyone up there just dump him as 10th ig

Proposing Skarbrand for Low 6-B. I don't know how powerful the other guys on the list are but Skarbrand does have the massive list of 40k resistances and can cause 1-A soul removal if he cuts someone even once. If he's not strong enough to take on anyone up there just dump him as 10th ig
He gets 1st spot. Only rick has 1A stuff and it's not enough against skarbrand

He gets 1st spot. Only rick has 1A stuff and it's not enough against skarbrand
Based on Abaddon comment his 1-A hax need to first physically hit someone with his sword, so even considering his resistances I don't see why he would insta win against the other spots, specially considering how physically his range is just several meters, so I see more likely other spots defeating him far before he can reach them, unless his damage reduction against projectiles is something able to make him tank higher tier attacks (like, even tier 1 physical attacks as the top 5 have some people with tier 1 physical attacks) but if that was the case it would be noted in his durability so I suppose he don't have that.

Based on Abaddon comment his 1-A hax need to first physically hit someone with his sword, so even considering his resistances I don't see why he would insta win against the other spots, specially considering how physically his range is just several meters, so I see more likely other spots defeating him far before he can reach them, unless his damage reduction against projectiles is something able to make him tank higher tier attacks (like, even tier 1 physical attacks as the top 5 have some people with tier 1 physical attacks) but if that was the case it would be noted in his durability so I suppose he don't have that.
Yeah he isn't going to physically survive any tier 1 attack and his regen takes some amount of time to actually work so it isn't going to help him there.

What spot do you think he would get?

Yeah he isn't going to physically survive any tier 1 attack and his regen takes some amount of time to actually work so it isn't going to help him there.

What spot do you think he would get?
I know at the very least that some of the Nasuverse characters possess tier 1 physical attacks. Some Blazblue characters seem to also possess tier 1 attacks (or at least that's what it looks based on tiers). Rick seem to be only tier 1 hax and don't know how effective they would be against him. Dungeons and Dragons is Dungeons and Dragons so I don't know absolutely anything of what tier 1 shit they are supposed to have. Beastheads I think can't become tier 1 in his Low 6-B key but could be wrong (side note but considering DMC downgrade I don't see why they would be above Nasuverse characters).

From below top 5 it depends if the damage reduction is capable to make him tank higher tier attacks as Linley have 6-B to High 6-B attacks. Arifureta characters can amp from 6-B to High 6-B (one of them, Shea last key, is even capable to release 5-C levels of energy with the physical impact of her presence alone when fully amped). Saint Seiya I honestly don't know if they have higher tier attacks on base (I know they are supposed to be able to amp to High 3-A to tier 2 when cornered but by that point Skarbrand would had already cut them with his sword) plus they have been lately through various revisions so I'm not sure at all. D-gray Man characters however can't do anything to him as he resist their everything and they don't possess higher tier attacks (maybe Road could inco by virtue of hide his true self in another dimension so Skarbrand couldn't hit her, but I'm not sure if that would work against him). So at the very least he should take nine place, potentially more.

I know at the very least that some of the Nasuverse characters possess tier 1 physical attacks. Some Blazblue characters seem to also possess tier 1 attacks (or at least that's what it looks based on tiers). Rick seem to be only tier 1 hax and don't know how effective they would be against him. Dungeons and Dragons is Dungeons and Dragons so I don't know absolutely anything of what tier 1 shit they are supposed to have. Beastheads I think can't become tier 1 in his Low 6-B key but could be wrong (side note but considering DMC downgrade I don't see why they would be above Nasuverse characters).

From below top 5 it depends if the damage reduction is capable to make him tank higher tier attacks as Linley have 6-B to High 6-B attacks. Arifureta characters can amp from 6-B to High 6-B (one of them, Shea last key, is even capable to release 5-C levels of energy with the physical impact of her presence alone when fully amped). Saint Seiya I honestly don't know if they have higher tier attacks on base (I know they are supposed to be able to amp to High 3-A to tier 2 when cornered but by that point Skarbrand would had already cut them with his sword) plus they have been lately through various revisions so I'm not sure at all. D-gray Man characters however can't do anything to him as he resist their everything and they don't possess higher tier attacks (maybe Road could inco by virtue of hide his true self in another dimension so Skarbrand couldn't hit her, but I'm not sure if that would work against him). So at the very least he should take nine place, potentially more.
Well based on this I’d say the only definitive spots Skarbrand would be above would be Saint Seiya and D-Gray Man (Skarbrand could possibly just follow Road since he has 1-A dimensional travel via the Warp though he’d have to know where he’s going. Though Skarbrand’s soul hax does have 1-A range, being able to affect souls in the Warp, so even if he does get a hit off in the real world it would still be a kill). Everything above that is entirely dependent on if Skarbrand gets the first hit off. Theoretically everyone above Saint Seiya could be one shot by Skarbrand (except DnD because their resistances are insane iirc) but Skarbrand also one shots everyone so… eh. Safer to just put him above Saint Seiya I guess

I have made the requested changes.

@WHYNAUT I would recommend you making a versus thread for Obsidian since I'm not really knowledgeable on either verse, so I can't really tell who wins that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back