• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well based on this I’d say the only definitive spots Skarbrand would be above would be Saint Seiya and D-Gray Man (Skarbrand could possibly just follow Road since he has 1-A dimensional travel via the Warp though he’d have to know where he’s going. Though Skarbrand’s soul hax does have 1-A range, being able to affect souls in the Warp, so even if he does get a hit off in the real world it would still be a kill). Everything above that is entirely dependent on if Skarbrand gets the first hit off. Theoretically everyone above Saint Seiya could be one shot by Skarbrand (except DnD because their resistances are insane iirc) but Skarbrand also one shots everyone so… eh. Safer to just put him above Saint Seiya I guess
I mean, yeah, he could one-shot pretty much everything if he physically hit them with the sword, the problem is survive long enough to close the distance until he can do so, like talking purely from the Arifureta side (as main supporter and because is the spot above Saint Seiya) he would get swarmed by a shower of 6-B attacks (potentially stronger depending on what they decide to use) from pretty much everyone as they are mostly range spammers, and even if he somehow is able to tank all of those attacks he would still have a hard time hitting with the sword most characters (any skill debate aside, all of them can fly and generally do so, with various of them even abusing teleportation to dodge, so Skarbrand would have a hard time cutting them considering his lack of flight or mobility options). So he should probably just stay with Saint Seiya place.

I mean, yeah, he could one-shot pretty much everything if he physically hit them with the sword, the problem is survive long enough to close the distance until he can do so, like talking purely from the Arifureta side (as main supporter and because is the spot above Saint Seiya) he would get swarmed by a shower of 6-B attacks (potentially stronger depending on what they decide to use) from pretty much everyone as they are mostly range spammers, and even if he somehow is able to tank all of those attacks he would still have a hard time hitting with the sword most characters (any skill debate aside, all of them can fly and generally do so, with various of them even abusing teleportation to dodge, so Skarbrand would have a hard time cutting them considering his lack of flight or mobility options). So he should probably just stay with Saint Seiya place.
I thought aby placements of Seiya characters were getting remjved?

I have made the requested changes.

@WHYNAUT I would recommend you making a versus thread for Obsidian since I'm not really knowledgeable on either verse, so I can't really tell who wins that fight.

I could, but Destiny characters have resistances to Obisidian's hax, have immortality beyond what Obsidian can erase and on top of that they can get past Obsidian's NEP.

May make a match later though.

I have made the requested changes.

@WHYNAUT I would recommend you making a versus thread for Obsidian since I'm not really knowledgeable on either verse, so I can't really tell who wins that fight.
Just gonna quote this for Deceived to say Skarbrand should go above Saint Seiya since he’s below it right now.

Just gonna quote this for Deceived to say Skarbrand should go above Saint Seiya since he’s below it right now.
Well, Seint Seiya should really be removed outright as they were going through several revisions, at least that was what it was decided previously with their 6-C spot (and at least @TheUnshakableOne thought it was to remove them from all dpots until the revisions were done).

I remember talking about their removal in 6-C, but don't remember if it was decided to also remove them from the other tiers until their revisions were done, but I suppose it would be the best to do.
Imo they should be removed from other tiers, their extremely outdated and their calcs are outdated. I got various downgrades and upgrades planned in an attempt to update the verse

+Tons of new feats coming out that changes the god tiers stats

[/SPOILER]

Tier 2-B:

1. Characters from Ergenverse

2. Stikua

3. Captain (Granblue Fantasy)

4. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

5. Kang Han Soo

6. Xue Ying

7. Wei Huo

8. Characters from Pokémon

Kang han soo no longer 2-B
Tier 3-A:

Since number 10 is empty why don't you add this version?, at least till someone takes it

Just a heads up, the Marvel abstracts revision has moved on to part 2.5, so Doom's high-end prep/absorption will soon be High 1-B.

This means he should be yeeted from the 2-A list.

where would marvel be placed now? Especially for low 1-A to high 1-A?
for High 1-A it's comparable to Elder Scrolls, now, if it's above it or below it idk.
The full cosmology is infinite layers into High 1-A so it would be in the second placeas a whole.

alr then
lets wait for TOAA's acausality type 5 to get accepted
coz if it doesnt, it will be acausality type 5 for tes characters vs td type 3 for toaa which is incon??
Characters without Acausality type 5 can't interact with Characters who do have it.

for High 1-A it's comparable to Elder Scrolls, now, if it's above it or below it idk.
The full cosmology is infinite layers into High 1-A so it would be in the second placeas a whole.
No one scales to the infinite layers. It's only 7-8 layers in High 1A

I would like to suggest Caren for 6-B.

Based on the fact that like, she is a servant and a divine Spirit, so she probally up there, but i not sure each characters i can take the rank.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused as to how basically all of his P&A is 5-D
Psy Energy is the core of his powers, in the novels it is explained to be a 5D energy

So Saiki is 6th because of his RW only or does Plot Manipulation also help?

What can he do with his plot manipulation? I remember it was useless the last time I saw it against Anos Thread So, are there any new feats/changes of what he can do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back