• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can he do with his plot manipulation? I remember it was useless the last time I saw it against Anos Thread So, are there any new feats/changes of what he can do with it?
Saiki can use Plot Manipulation but he simply chooses not to is what the new CRT agreed to I think.
being a 5D source doesn't make everything i can do 5D
If your abilities come from a 5D source your abilities would match the source. If I have a 5D sword, my attacks would also be 5D since they are coming from a 5D thing.

I don't even wanna explain this. a 5D source creating a 3D object doesn't make its creation 5D
a 5D source mind manipulating a 3D object doesn't make its mind hax 5D

This is even more true due to the fact that Saiki is Planet level durability with Low 1-C hax AP

In this thread, only the character's self-power is allowed. I mean, they are not allowed to use any summons or equipment right?

Can Doctor Doom (with prep) also get the #7 spot in 3-C?

For some reason, him absorbing the Silver Surfer's power is mentioned in his P&A but not his AP section (which I plan on having added in a CRT I am working on), which basically gives him all the powers from here in addition to his own.

He also has a 3-C copy of the Destroyer Armor that he piloted from inside it like a magic mech suit that was beating up a 3-C Thor til it ran out of juice.

I think the characters of Destiny and DND are above bitch (no, really in the anime they changed her name to that), although below my boi Memeovore

Welp, now the Marvel revisions are done, so Doom does now need to be removed from 2-A since his prep is now High 1-B.

Also, Doctor Strange should share Doom's spot in 5-B (so it should be changed to "Marvel Comics (Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom)" in the 5-B list).

1. Low 1-A mindhax and resistance
2. 3-C Forcefield durability
3. Can BFR people to other dimensions and different planes of reality.
4. Eye of Agamotto has insane power null via swallowing enemy magic, and Stramge has other power null of his own (like nulling an enemy's temporal anomaly)
5. Illusions that fool tier 1 people like Arioch
6. Can send someone's astral form (basically their soul) back in time.
7. Low-Godly regen
8. According to his profile, created a "null space" which ran parallel to space-time itself, where constants such as space, direction and dimensionality where under his full control.
9. Resisted someone trying to make him 2-D
10. Also resists time manipulation, Void Manipulation/EE, Low 1-A Madness Manipulation, Transmutation, Death Manipulation, Tier 1 Illusion & Fear Manipulation, and Tier 1 Sealing

Last edited:
Whataboutism.
God of war UES is far more complex than just making up continuum.
Runic Magic flows through the entirety of the Nine Realms and is drawn from their very makeup.[1] Supported by Freya, confirming that each geographical region has magic innate to it entirely, from which beings draw their magical abilities[2], meaning that this magic is not only innate to the Realms, but the entirety of Scandinavia as a geographical region on the supernatural Earth of the God of War setting.

Though tbf GoW magic does have some other stuff.

What does High 5-A Xue Ying have?
Hax mostly and are passives (you know the common chinamen passives with soul hax and more)
Mirage World is also where he can basically do almost everything

He is below Blazblue cause Blazblue has infinite layers in 5D when it comes to fate and causality
only his low 1-C key has 6D hax according to Zara

Hax mostly and are passives (you know the common chinamen passives with soul hax and more)
Mirage World is also where he can basically do almost everything

He is below Blazblue cause Blazblue has infinite layers in 5D when it comes to fate and causality
only his low 1-C key has 6D hax according to Zara
Thanks, I don't actually know any Chinaman passives :( So he has 5D passives that work instantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back