• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri moving the moon

Now I know this has been discussed a lot. But I have new info on how moon's are in life. The energy required to stop the moon and send it crashing into the earth is 3.7×10^28 joules or 9 exatons of tnt. This may seem underwhelming but bear with me.

As we see in the movie, everytime toneri or the tenseigan vessel were stopped, the moon stopped moving. So Toneri must be constantly outputting the same energy every second to prevent the moon from halting.

According to the movie again, Naruto and toneri fought for one hour so this should be applied to the total feat.

So 9 exatons per second × 3600 seconds= 32.4 zettatons(Planet level)

Why would you multiply it by the full hour? Shouldn't it be amount of energy per second?

Sustaining it for a whole hour would be a stamina feat, not the full AP.

I mean, there is the fact that they can use all of their energy for single attacks, but eh... that would lead to much higher results for just about everything.

Damage3245 said:
Why would you multiply it by the full hour? Shouldn't it be amount of energy per second?
Sustaining it for a whole hour would be a stamina feat, not the full AP.
I know, but in the calc linked for toneri, he was put as small planet level for the total hour

Well the Tenseigan Chakra Cloak use all the potential of Tenseigan, if the Tenseigan can hold the moon and such, the Cloack scale from the whole AP

M3X said:
Well the Tenseigan Chakra Cloak use all the potential of Tenseigan, if the Tenseigan can hold the moon and such, the Cloack scale from the whole AP
Naruto's punch would also scale too. It was able to deactivate the mode. This is important because I've noticed chakra mode users don't lose their modes unless they use techniques that are too draining or they lose all their chakra.

Examples: SM Naruto losing his whole mode after three Rasenshuriken's, KCM Naruto losing his entire cloak when he tries to use the bijuudama.

Ofc Naruto's punch would scale it's jsut that the site believes it wasn't his base power. The site believes it was his cloak since they say he can focus his power into certain body parts. I personally believe it was his own chakra because Naruto's chakra is gold the movie even used his gold original chakra. Kishi originally states his chakra is gold as well. The manga shows his chakra as gold while Kuramas chakra is red. Also his cloak has never showed that ability. While we know Naruto got different abilities from hag's chakra.

To make things consistent

• Toneri said a lot of times he would destroy the Earth
  • Tenseigan is stronger enough to tank the destruction of Earth and the Moon
  • Tenseigan can revive a planet from its ashes
The cloack use the Tenseigan power. The whole plot was the destruction of the Earth, Toneri is a solid 5-B

@Astralking7 I meant that toneri can be much higher because his cloak never dissipates while he's doing this and all that other crazy stuff.

• Toneri said a lot of times he would destroy the Earth
Did he say how he would destroy it?

The way was throwing the moon towards the Earth, and the Tenseigan would tank the whole destruction (Naruto destroys the Tenseigan, Toneri uses the power of the Tenseigan). He failed because... he is a villain. Then he absorbs Naruto's chakra to create a ball of energy to destroy the Earth, but... plot strikes

Damage3245 said:
*Toneri said a lot of times he would destroy the Earth
Did he say how he would destroy it?
no, but its obvious that he was gonna use the moon for it lol and anyhow, since the moon was going to earth anyhow, whatever was gonna be left of the inpact could barely be considered a planet lmao

It's been a while since I've seen the film, but was it stated the Tenseigan could actually tank it? And tanking it wouldn't necessarily be a 5-B feat right? It's not like the Tenseigan was at the epicenter of where the Moon would hit the Earth.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
What would the AP be of the moon hitting the earth with enough force to destroy it?
depends on a lotta shit. how much was destroyed, how quickly, how it was destroyed, etc

"Destroying Earth" doesn't have to mean overcoming the GBE of the planet and the context doesn't really suggest that being the case either.

OrangeberrySama said:
"Destroying Earth" doesn't have to mean overcoming the GBE of the planet and the context doesn't really suggest that being the case either.
This interpretation does not fit here. It is obvious that Toneri would destroy the Earth and surpass its GBE, so much so that it is mentioned that Tenseigan can revive planets from its ashes (an obvious mention of rebuilding a planet). I would like evidence on your claims

After destruction of the Tenseigan device Toneri was moving the Moon for 51-55 min straight and fightning against Naruto while doing that.

I don't know about the novel but in the movie Toneri and Hinata were going to sleep at the palace when the moon strikes the Planet.

Also since it looks like the whole OP is based around a calc, it should probably be put into a calc blog and evaluated.

M3X said:
This interpretation does not fit here. It is obvious that Toneri would destroy the Earth and surpass its GBE, so much so that it is mentioned that Tenseigan can revive planets from its ashes (an obvious mention of rebuilding a planet). I would like evidence on your claims
That's not how the burden of proof works. If you're asserting that Toneri would destroy the Earth by overcoming its GBE, you need to prove that. Otherwise, it remains ambiguous due to the different interpretations of what he could have meant.

Otherwise, you're just making a bunch of baseless claims.

This is literally how it works. You get to the thread making claims and when asked about evidence, just run away like that? I don't need to prove anything to you, if you think different, not my problem

M3X said:
This is literally how it works. You get to the thread making claims and when asked about evidence, just run away like that? I don't need to prove anything to you, if you think different, not my problem
Then no offense but you should not be debating if you don't understand simple concepts like the burden of proof. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, which is "Toneri would have overcome the GBE of Earth because he said he would destroy Earth". Currently, you're shifting the burden of proof and virtually arguing from ignorance.

Me contesting that by stating it doesn't have to mean he was going to overcome the GBE of Earth is not a claim or assertion - I don't have to porbe a negative. It's simply pointing out there are many interpretations of that statement that will lead to different results and are equally valid.

Prove your interpretation is irrefutably the correct one or your arguement does not hold. If anyone is running away it's you and anyone else in agreement because as far as I can see, no one here has actually proved Toneri meant he was going to specifically overcome the GBE of Earth.

I'll comment again when people actually attempt to substantiate their positive claims.

TataHakai did a calc of ashing a planet and it's not a 5-B feat, ashing a planet does not overcome it's GBE.

Please stay on topic, the discussion is about the moon moving. Can toneri's profile changed to planet level? Do I have to make a blog or what?

@Ruthlessleader; since it is a calc, you'd need to make a blog and put the calc there, then get a calc group member to evaluate it.

You can create the blog post here.

Back