• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki Vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Shigaraki is more durable than a weakened All Might, whose skin is so durable that Rivet Stab (a blade attack) can’t pierce him
0789-018.png
0790-005.png
0790-008.png
0790-009.png

Well Shigaraki is more durable than a weakened All Might, whose skin is so durable that Rivet Stab (a blade attack) can’t pierce him
By more durable what do you mean... Any proof/scan of Shigaraki tanking bladed/piercing attacks?

Especially against strings that can become this small?
0781-017.png

Overheat isn't just about temp. It adds to his Ito-Ito AP via high heat. It's a cutting attack combined with high temperature, so I'm sure you can put together just how deadly something like that would be. (And he can stack Buso on that.)

RANGE? Doflamingo's strings can go from Greenbit to Dressrosa, and his birdcage can cover the entirety of the country too. Ain't no way Shiggy has "range" unless you can prove he goes several kilometers at least.

"Reflect the IMPACT of a physical attack." A parasite string won't have impact. His attacks primarily focus on cutting and piercing.

Fair on the parasite detection.
The issue is can he handle all of those while fighting a Doffy clone, Doffy himself, and pretty much omnidirectional strings (can Decay go omnidrectionally? I recall him always going in a single direction with it/or in a cone)

It's an easy fact that if he gets caught, he's done for. That and Kenbunshoku can sense how much of a threat an opponent is. If he knows Shigi is dangerous he would actively try using more than just a few strings (as he did with Luffy using more than a handful).
Once (and if) Shigi is trapped, this turns from a fight to how long until Doffy can kill him while he's just stuck there. Don't a lot of his abilities require his hands too? If Parasite ties him in place he won't move as much as a finger (if Sanji, Jozu and Luffy's predicaments didn't make that clear-)
Doffy has inferior AP. Prove his AP gets amped enough to kill Shigaraki and prove the heat is sufficient. I hope you realise Endeavor’s flames have 7A force on top of their extreme heat and he couldn’t kill Shigaraki.

Doffy has inferior AP. Prove his AP gets amped enough to kill Shigaraki and prove the heat is sufficient. I hope you realise Endeavor’s flames have 7A force on top of their extreme heat and he couldn’t kill Shigaraki.
Doflamingo is 550 with his weakest moves. He can use more strings and just amp his AP further.
"Prove his ap gets amped enough" the dude is only 16% higher than Doffy.
"I hope you realize Endeavor's flames have 7-A force" I hope you realize Doflamingo is 550 without trying.
Flex out of it if the amount of strings is too small,
He can just use move
nuke the area around him with Air Cannon to break them,
Air cannon is a blast from his hands. Doffy's not going to use parasite on his hands.
protrude rivet stab from parts of his body to cut it.
Why would he use rivet stab if he doesn't know what's stopping him from moving?
Scatter and reflect
You keep saying this technique when it's absolutely useless

Doflamingo is 550 with his weakest moves. He can use more strings and just amp his AP further.
"I hope you realize Endeavor's flames have 7-A force" I hope you realize Doflamingo is 550 without trying.

He can just use move

Air cannon is a blast from his hands. Doffy's not going to use parasite on his hands.

Read his profile scatter and reflect will work

So no reason why?
Scatter splits up projectiles. It's not passive, or else he would never get touched. If he doesn't know where it is, it won't happen.
Reflect sends attacks back. If it's wrapped around his limbs before he knows it's there, it isn't sending anything back
He can combine quirks and AFO is residing inside him so he can help Tomura has crazy aoe explosions to deal with the strings

He can combine quirks and AFO is residing inside him so he can help Tomura has crazy aoe explosions to deal with the strings
Show me him sending explosions through his back
Show me a good reason to find out how he would know about the parasite strings
Show me a good reason why he would know they're strings and not just a paralysis ability like everyone else inverse thought until they got prior knowledge
Show me a good reason why any of the above would work

You just keep saying "oh it'll work". Your vote shouldn't be counted at all

Show me him sending explosions through his back
Show me a good reason to find out how he would know about the parasite strings
Show me a good reason why he would know they're strings and not just a paralysis ability like everyone else inverse thought until they got prior knowledge
Show me a good reason why any of the above would work

You just keep saying "oh it'll work". Your vote shouldn't be counted at all
Look at tomura and AFO profile they have aoe explosions and other haxes

Search would tell him Donflamingo's abilities.

Search tells him basically everything about anyone he looks at, including their location and weaknesses. I know everything is NLF, but he should get some basic knowledge about Donflamingo's power. And Shigaraki is shown to produce an explosion to get Star off of him, while she was pinning him down.

I have no idea if any of that is helpful.
It's drastically helpful. Thank you. Finally not a stonewall

But from what I know of MHA, Search doesn't tell everything like specific techniques and such, it mainly tells the location and weaknesses (like it says), and since it's pretty much never told specific abilities, I don't know about that.

To top it all off, in the case of if I'm wrong above and it would talk about basic knowledge, Doflamingo's Parasite isn't basic knowledge. The basic thing about his ability is that he controls strings. His applications wouldn't be on top of it. This is shown because no one except his circle knows about Parasite.

Now with the issue of the explosion, the point is that he wouldn't know what to use it for. When Parasite hits him, he won't say "oh snap, that's parasite, boom boom", because he wouldn't know of it.

But from what I know of MHA, Search doesn't tell everything like specific techniques and such, it mainly tells the location and weaknesses (like it says), and since it's pretty much never told specific abilities, I don't know about that.

To top it all off, in the case of if I'm wrong above and it would talk about basic knowledge, Doflamingo's Parasite isn't basic knowledge. The basic thing about his ability is that he controls strings. His applications wouldn't be on top of it. This is shown because no one except his circle knows about Parasite.

Now with the issue of the explosion, the point is that he wouldn't know what to use it for. When Parasite hits him, he won't say "oh snap, that's parasite, boom boom", because he wouldn't know of it.
Tomura has body control and etc to break parasito

Only bare bone abilities. It'll tell him that he can control and create threads, but how he uses those threads is something Donflamingo does himself and is not a super power. So yes he won't know about parasite, as that is not a super power granting by his ability.

But a very cleaver way of using his strings/threads. Think of Luffy, he'll know that his body is made of rubber but how he attacks will be unknown. Now locations and weaknesses are a bonus. They even said including location and weaknesses, not just location and weaknesses. As he knew Izuku was the holder of OFA, and he knew the person he was tracking had OFA as well. Nor did he seem shock to see Izuku use multiple Quirks.

However physically controlling someone will give off a very clear sensation. To be accurate he should feel the strings pulling on his body correct? Will Donflamingo be able to kill Tomura before he can realize he is being controlled like a puppet. Especially since Search would've told him if he had a body controlling or paralysis ability. Which means his body not listing to him has to relate to his strings/threads.

I admit to not knowing anything about Donflamingo, so this could be very wrong. How does Parasite even work? The explanation I've gotten aren't very clear on it.

Only bare bone abilities. It'll tell him that he can control and create threads, but how he uses those threads is something Donflamingo does himself and is not a super power. So yes he won't know about parasite, as that is not a super power granting by his ability.

But a very cleaver way of using his strings/threads. Think of Luffy, he'll know that his body is made of rubber but how he attacks will be unknown. Not that locations and weaknesses our a bonus. They even said including location and weaknesses, not just location and weaknesses. As he knew Izuku was the holder of OFA, and he knew the person he was tracking had OFA as well. Nor did he seem shock to see Izuku use multiple Quirks.

However physically controlling someone will give off a very clear sensation. To be accurate he should feel the strings pulling on his body correct? Will Donflamingo be able to kill Tomura before he can realize he is being controlled like a puppet. Especially since Search would've told him if he had a body controlling or paralysis ability. Which means his body not listing to him has to relate to his strings/threads.

I admit to not knowing anything about Donflamingo, so this could be very wrong. How does Parasite even work? The explanation I've gotten aren't very clear on it.
And tomura has body control and omni directional explosions and air canon and AFO resisidng in him to help him out

It does give basic knowledge from what I remember, also when it says “deployed and dispersed” it shows Burnin, who Shigaraki never saw the condition of, yet he somehow knows that (either that or it”s for cinematic showing, and I’m being stupid and having a brain fart)? It’s probably surface level knowledge, nothing to important (Like parasite, awakening, or wtf Haki is/does) but enough to know the string is probably a projectile, so scatter (as I said above, this would only be temporary, simply because of the amount Don creates)
for the explosion (cough cough, ****** NUKE), AFO (who is hiding inside shigaraki’s body like a ******* gremlin) can given him information, And he has shown to be able to deduce how tomura’s spine was in terms of condition even when possessing and likely not physically feeling anything in the body, so he may be able to say “string is your body, use the explosion)

It does give basic knowledge from what I remember, also when it says “deployed and dispersed” it shows Burnin, who Shigaraki never saw the condition of, yet he somehow knows that (either that or it”s for cinematic showing, and I’m being stupid and having a brain fart)? It’s probably surface level knowledge, nothing to important (Like parasite, awakening, or wtf Haki does) but enough to know the string is probably a projectile, so scatter (as I said above, this would only be temporary, simply because of the amount Don creates)
for the explosion (cough cough, ****** NUKE), AFO (who is hiding inside shigaraki’s body like a ******* gremlin) can given him information, And he has shown to be able to deduce how tomura’s spine was in terms of condition even when possessing and likely not physically feeling anything in the body, so he may be able to say “string is your body, use the explosion)
And tomura also has genius inteligence

Where did Shigaraki show this ability. I admit to being stupid, but when did this happen?
It was one of the abilities AFO mentioned he uses to find his way around but he never named it. Tomura is stated to have all his powers and has the original AFO so he should have it as well.

He can just use move

Endeavor’s 550 megatons with his typical moves as well. He’s higher with Prominence Burn much like how Doffy is higher with Awakening.

What?

Both AFO and Shigaraki have shown the ability to unleash it as an omnidirectional blast.

Wouldn’t Search inform him of Doffy’s powers?

It was one of the abilities AFO mentioned he uses to find his way around but he never named it. Tomura is stated to have all his powers and has the original AFO so he should have it as well.

Endeavor’s 550 megatons with his typical moves as well. He’s higher with Prominence Burn much like how Doffy is higher with Awakening.

What?

Both AFO and Shigaraki have shown the ability to unleash it as an omnidirectional blast.

Wouldn’t Search inform him of Doffy’s powers?
Search should be able to do that

But a very cleaver way of using his strings/threads. Think of Luffy, he'll know that his body is made of rubber but how he attacks will be unknown. Not that locations and weaknesses our a bonus. They even said including location and weaknesses, not just location and weaknesses. As he knew Izuku was the holder of OFA, and he knew the person he was tracking had OFA as well. Nor did he seem shock to see Izuku use multiple Quirks.
Pretty much

What I will do is explain Parasite, show you the showings (they aren't that many) to you, and you can be the judge of it'll be sensed or now.

Doflamingo attaches ridiculously small (to the point where they appear invisible) strings to the neck of his victims, giving him full control of their bodies.

Several Observation Haki users are shown to have been affected and not notice the ability at play, and also not notice what is holding them. Shown here, here, here, here, and here.

He can use this alongside his ginormous birdcage to manipulate many more victims, although he can manipulate many victims without the birdcage.

The sensation is logically supposed to be there, but people don't know it or feel it in series. Even people with broken sensory abilities don't notice it.

So idk if he'll notice that he's there

Pretty much

What I will do is explain Parasite, show you the showings (they aren't that many) to you, and you can be the judge of it'll be sensed or now.

Doflamingo attaches ridiculously small (to the point where they appear invisible) strings to the neck of his victims, giving him full control of their bodies.

Several Observation Haki users are shown to have been affected and not notice the ability at play, and also not notice what is holding them. Shown here, here, here, here, and here.

He can use this alongside his ginormous birdcage to manipulate many more victims, although he can manipulate many victims without the birdcage.

The sensation is logically supposed to be there, but people don't know it or feel it in series. Even people with broken sensory abilities don't notice it.

So idk if he'll notice that he's there
I was more talking about AFO, AFO is mentally inside Shigaraki’s head but can seemingly perfectly collect information on shigaraki’s body (like his spine Being shattered.)
I also wonder how it interacts with super Regen because it Regens as soon as the attack leaves it’s Mark but I don’t want to think of that rn
but I do believe if even if he can’t sense it when he couldn’t control his body he’ll likely just use everything he can to try and get it off, so the nuke comes out eventually.
And after that he’ll likely put on scatter so when it impacts him it just leaves goes away from him. Or he can use Rivet Stab, which can activate the abilities of a quirk when combined with forced quirk activation (something AFO has done), shown when he controlled kurogiris quirk while he(kurogiri) was unconscious so unable to make he decisions himself (apparently DF’s and Quirk’s are both dna based so it may work) under AFO’s affects he controlled where the portal led and such, so he could control doffy’s strings cursed thought, but what if he used the strings the kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back