• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki Vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea either. I mean to me, even without seeing the strings it should be obvious what he is doing. He even moves his fingers around as he controls them. But if people with special senses doesn't even notice it... I'm not sure how it would be noticed.

If Shigaraki can't notice it, this is a stomp since he just gets parasite and dies. However All For One is a smart man himself, living for over 120 years and has seen and held many types of Quirk. I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to figure out what Donflamingo is doing.

Maybe it's because I know he has the ability. But it seems really obvious if you know his basic power set. Since it has to relate to his strings/threads in someway. I can see them just trying the big explosion just because he'll try anything to move again. Though that depends on how Donflamingo tries to attack.

Is parasite his first move? Also how would he attack after he restrained someone with parasite?

I have no idea either. I mean to me, even without seeing the strings it should be obvious what he is doing. He even moves his fingers around as he controls them. But if people with special senses doesn't even notice it... I'm not sure how it would be noticed.

If Shigaraki can't notice it, this is a stomp since he just gets parasite and dies. However All For One is a smart man himself, living for over 120 years and has seen and held many types of Quirk. I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to figure out what Donflamingo is doing.

Maybe it's because I know he has the ability. But it seems really obvious if you know his basic power set. Since it has to relate to his strings/threads in someway. I can see them just trying the big explosion just because he'll try anything to move again. Though that depends on how Donflamingo tries to attack.

Is parasite his first move? Also how would he attack after he restrained someone with parasite?
In most fights (such as against Law, Luffy, Smoker and Sanji) he didn’t lead with Parasite but used it against Sanji as his second move and against Luffy later on. Against Sanji after catching him with Parasite he tried Overheat to kill him.

I'm sorry but it doesn't take an intelligent man to figure out that someone who can control strings, is controlling you.

Not only do you already know his abilities, but you can also see his fingertips moving as you're moving. He's also probably laughing his ass of as he finds this amusing. AND you also have, if FOR SOME REASON that it isn't obvious that you're being controlled, AFO who should be able to deduce THAT much.

This isn't even an issue of "Oh if Kenbun users couldn't sense it, then nobody else can, because kenbun > your senses" this is just a literal common sense issue. If others in One Piece couldn't tell despite knowing his abilities, that does not mean that Shiggy cannot lmao

So I'll go on assuming Shigaraki and AFO will indeed be able to figure out his parasite trick.

The big explosion they used to push Star off them should be able to get rid of the tiny strings/threads?

Endeavor’s 550 megatons with his typical moves as well. He’s higher with Prominence Burn much like how Doffy is higher with Awakening.
Endeavor's Typical moves. Doflamingo is 550 with his weakest moves.
Scaling chain is this.
1.103 GT < G4th's AP > Doffy's Haki Durability < Law's AP ~ Doffy's Weakest Techniques < Doffy's Average Techniques < Doffy's Stronger Techniques < Doffy's Haki Amped Techniques < Doffy's Awakening Techniques < Doffy's Haki Amped Awakening Techniques < Doffy's God Thread.

Doflamingo is drastically higher than the "typical > prominence"
What?

Both AFO and Shigaraki have shown the ability to unleash it as an omnidirectional blast.
And I said thank you (to Rusty) for sending scans
Wouldn’t Search inform him of Doffy’s powers?
Of the basic usages

He probably would guess it
They would probably know the moment they're stuck for a very long time and can't move, but it's not something like "oh i'm stuck? i know, parasite, boom boom".
Is parasite his first move?
It's his first move
Also how would he attack after he restrained someone with parasite?
0724-007.png
0724-008.png
0724-009.png
0724-010.png

In most fights (such as against Law, Luffy, Smoker and Sanji) he didn’t lead with Parasite but used it against Sanji as his second move and against Luffy later on. Against Sanji after catching him with Parasite he tried Overheat to kill him.
Because Luffy and Law were personal. He lead with it vs Sanji. Lead with it vs Jozu. When he had enough of Luffy (who was bullying him in G4) he went straight to it. He's a puppeteer. It's what he does.
I'm sorry but it doesn't take an intelligent man to figure out that someone who can control strings, is controlling you.
The entire straw hat crew didn't know. An entire kingdom didn't know for 10 years. They wouldn't know.

The entire straw hat crew didn't know. An entire kingdom didn't know for 10 years. They wouldn't know.
And how is that Shiggy's problem?

It's a 1v1 where he can literally see Shiggy's hands as he's getting controlled. Like I said Doffy will very likely laugh at him as Shiggy's trying to figure out what's going on. It does NOT take much to think "hey, a guy who can control strings, is controlling me with strings." At the very least it's something that one would think of at least once. With someone as intelligent as AFO and Shiggy, they should easily be able to figure it out lmao.

If a whole kingdom couldnt figure out, if the straw hats couldn't figure out, that's on them, not on Shiggy.

Shigaraki's regen in dependent on his brain, you need to destroy a good part of his brain in order to kill him. As we see Mirko crush part of a Nomu's brain with her kick but it still regenerated. She didn't destroy enough as her attack was too shallow.

How hot is Donflamingo's Overheat attack in temperature? And if he doesn't aim for his head but his chest, Shigaraki will just regenerate and have time for a counter. Such as using his big blast to remove the strings on him. At that point he'll now be aware of the strings and will avoid them or just use the big blast instantly if caught.

How likely is Donflamingo to try parasite if his opponent can break out of it? What is Donflamingo's AP? Shigaraki is 638 MT, and he upscales from 550 MT? Also Endeavor does massive damage to Shigaraki because of heat and not AP. Heat doesn't equal AP without a shared energy source.

Endeavor can likely vaporize Shigaraki with his strongest attack, which is vastly inferior in AP to Shigaraki. Because heat isn't the same as a punch. Being super durable doesn't defend you from heat. That is why Endeavor is noted to have some dura negation, since heat doesn't care what type of impact you can withstand.

My apologies if what I said isn't important in the slightest.

And how is that Shiggy's problem?

It's a 1v1 where he can literally see Shiggy's hands as he's getting controlled. Like I said Doffy will very likely laugh at him as Shiggy's trying to figure out what's going on. It does NOT take much to figure out that hey, a guy who can control strings, is controlling me with strings. At the very least it's something that one would think of at least once. With someone as intelligent as AFO and Shiggy, they should easily be able to figure it out lmao.

If a whole kingdom couldnt figure out, if the straw hats couldn't figure out, that's on them, not on Shiggy.
That's a mechanic that the average reader would understand. Newsflash, Shiggy wouldn't get that luxury.

"He's controlling me with strings" isn't the first deduction that would happen. He would say "what's wrong with my body?" "Why isn't my body moving?" "What is he doing with his hands?" "Did he attach something to me?"

Knowing that he uses strings and him being paralyzed aren't automatically mutually exclusive.

I accepted that he'd find out, but you guys are acting as if it's gonna be the first thought on his mind.

"He's controlling me with strings" isn't the first deduction that would happen. He would say "what's wrong with my body?" "Why isn't my body moving?" "What is he doing with his hands?" "Did he attach something to me?"

Knowing that he uses strings and him being paralyzed aren't automatically mutually exclusive.

I accepted that he'd find out, but you guys are acting as if it's gonna be the first thought on his mind.
Alright forgive me.

What I meant to say was that he would eventually figure out, I didn't mean to say that he'd figure it out immediately

I doubt it'd take Shigaraki and AFO over a minute to figure it out. I personally can't see how it would be difficult to come to that conclusion the slightest.

Not instantly, but he should figure it out.

I don't see anything to suggest Donflamingo is capable of one shotting Shigaraki before he can figure it out.

Especially since he isn't going to know to go for his head at first either.

Shigaraki's regen in dependent on his brain, you need to destroy a good part of his brain in order to kill him. As we see Mirko crush part of a Nomu's brain with her kick but it still regenerated. She didn't destroy enough as her attack was too shallow.
Doffy has regen negation. He'll be alright.
How hot is Donflamingo's Overheat attack in temperature? And if he doesn't aim for his head but his chest, Shigaraki will just regenerate and have time for a counter. Such as using his big blast to remove the strings on him. At that point he'll now be aware of the strings and will avoid them or just use the big blast instantly if caught.
Overheat would scale to Luffy's heat resistance for burning and hurting him, which scales to Akainu's passive heat aura which vaps steel. Unfair? Maybe, but that's where it scales.
How likely is Donflamingo to try parasite if his opponent can break out of it?
Doesn't really know if they'll break out of it or not, he just does it on whoever he feels like.
What is Donflamingo's AP? Shigaraki is 638 MT, and he upscales from 550 MT?
Doffy upscales from his durability which backscales from a High 7-A character, scaling chain here (message above).
Also Endeavor does massive damage to Shigaraki because of heat and not AP. Heat doesn't equal AP without a shared energy source.
Preach
Endeavor can likely vaporize Shigaraki with his strongest attack, which is vastly inferior in AP to Shigaraki. Because heat isn't the same as a punch. Being super durable doesn't defend you from heat. That is why Endeavor is noted to have some dura negation, since heat doesn't care what type of impact you can withstand.
Preach 2x
My apologies if what I said isn't important in the slightest.
Nah it was

“Non natural regeneration”, I uh don’t know if the dna coded regen is not natural
Devil Fruits code DNA, it’s fine
Tori Tori no Mi: Model Phoenix and Shigaraki's regeneration work in the same way?
Marco’s is rapidfire regen from his flames healing his body. Shiggy’s is rapidfire regen. Probably
Quirks are natural and are not equalized so tomura can regen stop repeating debunked arguements
Devil Fruits are natural.
Nobody said equalized.
Stop acting smart

Devil Fruits code DNA, it’s fine

Marco’s is rapidfire regen from his flames healing his body. Shiggy’s is rapidfire regen. Probably
Yes and no on this. Shigaraki’s regen isnt cause by any outside healing (in other words a catatonic Shigaraki could theoretically still use super regen) from what I’ve seen of Marco the flames need to be to made to heal instead of burning (if Marco can burn people at all with them, again haven’t seen One Piece), and isn’t something that just happens naturally

Yes and no on this. Shigaraki’s regen isnt cause by any outside healing (in other words a catatonic Shigaraki could theoretically still use super regen) from what I’ve seen of Marco the flames need to be to made to heal instead of burning (if Marco can burn people at all with them, again haven’t seen One Piece), and isn’t something that just happens naturally
(Can’t burn ppl with them) technically the flames don’t heal, they just amplify his natural healing factor, if that makes sense.
So they never hit him with Haki the whole fight?
Nope, we see King use Haki and that’s against Zoro. Against Marco he used flame bullets and non Haki strikes.
Marco was basically uninjured after he collapsed and it’s odd that King just chose not to use Haki on someone who can regen
They barely use Haki, also stronger Haki can shut that down as well, so that’s a possibility

Nope, we see King use Haki and that’s against Zoro. Against Marco he used flame bullets and non Haki strikes.

They barely use Haki, also stronger Haki can shut that down as well, so that’s a possibility
I know he did against Zoro but it’s just odd he never seemed to try it on Marco.

Do we have an instance of that? I don’t remember something like that except maybe in Marineford but didn’t Akainu just morph around Marco’s kick?

Devil fruits change your genetics and Haki nullify every single type of regen the OP verse has via devil fruits, quirks are literally the same, Doflamingo is nullying his regen, period

Devil fruits change your genetics and Haki nullify every single type of regen the OP verse has via devil fruits, quirks are literally the same, Doflamingo is nullying his regen, period
That's headcanon DF are spiritual. Even KT agreed that they cannot be equalized

I know he did against Zoro but it’s just odd he never seemed to try it on Marco.
Meh, he used a whole different moveset on Marco. Weird? Yea, but that’s pretty much the fight
Do we have an instance of that? I don’t remember something like that except maybe in Marineford but didn’t Akainu just morph around Marco’s kick?
Haki just negates the abilities and negations of other Haki users. Can’t send scans now but that’s where some of the resistance negation on the Haki page comes from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back