• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki Vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because lifting strength does not correlate with AP
That doesn’t make any sense. Surely a 6-B could break a 7-As strings no? Pretty sure that we treat it that AP is enough to overcome LS if it’s a big difference. This is why an 8-C with class K can’t restrain a 5-A with class 1 for instance.

That doesn’t make any sense. Surely a 6-B could break a 7-As strings no? Pretty sure that we treat it that AP is enough to overcome LS if it’s a big difference. This is why an 8-C with class K can’t restrain a 5-A with class 1 for instance.
I do agree when it comes to extreme examples like that. As for Doflamingo's case... I'm really not sure

Again, we might want to wait for the final war arc to complete before doing any more AFO Shigaraki fights. He’s rapidly gaining abilities (and maybe a new key) so this might be redone anyways once that concludes. (Remove my vote for now, I wish to stay neutral until all of shigaraki’s new abilities are revealed)

How TF does anyone escape from this man alive in universe if he has higher LS then those at 6-B+
Only time someone did it was when someone teleported a victim out, someone broke out, and the person got his arm cut off and he took the strings off

Again, we might want to wait for the final war arc to complete before doing any more AFO Shigaraki fights. He’s rapidly gaining abilities (and maybe a new key) so this might be redone anyways once that concludes. (Remove my vote for now, I wish to stay neutral until all of shigaraki’s new abilities are revealed)
It's fine, because any new abilities he gets will only be a part of his new key

Only time someone did it was when someone teleported a victim out, someone broke out, and the person got his arm cut off and he took the strings off
Also what do you think of all of shigaraki’s hands. You uh, you think that might touch the strings to decay them?

this is fair

Also what do you think of all of shigaraki’s hands. You uh, you think that might touch the strings to decay them?
doflamingo might cut all those off in all honesty if i'm being completely serious

doflamingo might cut all those off in all honesty if i'm being completely serious
Ito ito has less AP then Tomura’s durability (636.9 dura vs 550 AP)? Also touching them will still decay them, Tomura can just bring back more HANDS

Bro he has Awakening plus haki plus ito amps and he can maneuver them around the hands... so idk man

Tomura has a 2x AP advantage physically, I don’t know the grounds for oneshotting but this is a gap.

Doffy’s strings are only 550 MT, and Shigaraki is at 640 MT, so Doffy may not be able to do much damage to Shiggy regardless

Voting Shigaraki FRA. Would Shigaraki be able to absorb DFs with AFO?

Tomura has a 2x AP advantage physically, I don’t know the grounds for oneshotting but this is a gap.
7.5x for knocking out IIRC

a 2x gap is relevant, but not that much, Doflamingo will just go "F**K" when he gets hit because it will hurt a lot.
Doffy’s strings are only 550 MT, and Shigaraki is at 640 MT, so Doffy may not be able to do much damage to Shiggy regardless
"only 550 against 640"
Bro, that's like 20% apart. Of course he can damage Shigaraki, and with Danmaku he would mess him UP

Can we equalize Quirks and DFs? I don't know how similar they are
Both are DNA based (according to king tempest) so uh, likely yeah, he probably could.

also I just remembered his start of fight city wide decay GG.
both start on the ground right? I uh, think that the city wide decay GG is gonna make some distance (in other words, Don’s gonna have to go a few kilometers away to get out of the range of it)

@SuperStar is Tomura allowed to use reflect to No U Don’s strings.
this is a joke (but he is allowed to use scatter, which forces projectiles to scatter around him, hence the name, you think that would work on don’s strings?)

@SuperStar is Tomura allowed to use reflect to No U Don’s strings.
this is a joke (but he is allowed to use scatter, which forces projectiles to scatter around him, hence the name, you think that would work on don’s strings?)
I mean, he's allowed to use any power that doesn't grant him a tier higher, so yea, but I don't think that his strings are projectiles

Also since Quirks and DF's are similar they are now equalized

I mean, he's allowed to use any power that doesn't grant him a tier higher, so yea, but I don't think that his strings are projectiles

Also since Quirks and DF's are similar they are now equalized
I mean I think by “projectiles” it just means any ranged attack, but also do you think it’s possibly for him to use multiplier (grows more arms n hands) to make a hand the decays the parasite string on his necks (he just needs to brush it), and also that means that Rivet Stab can now be used to forcibly activate Don’s DF to AFO/Shigaraki’s liking as we saw with magne and kurogiri during the Kamino Fight (Both have it, AFO just likes it more, but he’s inside shigaraki’s head and can take control so who knows)

If Doffy uses Parasite on him can’t Tomura just snap them off with Air Cannon AOE? We’ve seen both he and AFO use the quirk as an aoe blast. Plus even if he catches him then what? Doffy would have to crush his head to kill him.

If Doffy uses Parasite on him can’t Tomura just snap them off with Air Cannon AOE? We’ve seen both he and AFO use the quirk as an aoe blast. Plus even if he catches him then what? Doffy would have to crush his head to kill him.
Parasite can be projection as well. When Fujitora caught one via kenbunshoku it was basically a singular string needle seperated from anything. Unless Shigi can see strings as thin as Parasite (which Doffy can make hundreds off considering he controlled a literal army on the same night) then he's getting tagged.

Anyway, voting Doffy. Doffy in character uses Parasite damn near everytime. If he catches Shigi then he can just kebab him with dozens of threads from the awakened environment itself, or just severe his head without complications.
Note that Doffy can also create a clone that scales pretty high and can effectively just make another one if the first takes an L. A lot of Doffy fights get settled by his unfair in-character "haha puppet" attack

Parasite can be projection as well. When Fujitora caught one via kenbunshoku it was basically a singular string needle seperated from anything. Unless Shigi can see strings as thin as Parasite (which Doffy can make hundreds off considering he controlled a literal army on the same night) then he's getting tagged.

Anyway, voting Doffy. Doffy in character uses Parasite damn near everytime. If he catches Shigi then he can just kebab him with dozens of threads from the awakened environment itself, or just severe his head without complications.
Note that Doffy can also create a clone that scales pretty high and can effectively just make another one if the first takes an L. A lot of Doffy fights get settled by his unfair in-character "haha puppet" attack
Tomura can detect changes in the air currents so he’d probably be aware. Also if it’s one string he snaps it by just moving as 1 string is like a 6th of his AP. Also it isn’t as though Doffy leads with Parasite. He chose to fight Luffy and Law physically.

Tomura won’t be killed by decapitation or stabbing. I literally said his head has to be crushed earlier.

Also if it’s one string he snaps it by just moving as 1 string is like a 6th of his AP. Also it isn’t as though Doffy leads with Parasite. He chose to fight Luffy and Law physically.
Because Luffy and Law were personal. He lead with it vs Sanji. Lead with it vs Jozu. When he had enough of Luffy (who was bullying him in G4) he went straight to it. He's a puppeteer. It's what he does.
He can regenerate from decapitation HOW FAST? Because if Doffy cuts it off the first time and it doesn't work, he'd go for the Law execution stomp after retrying. Shigi regeneration won't break him out of Parasite strings either unless he can teleport, become intangible in someway or pull a Luffy.
Shigi has survivability for this fight but Doffy pretty much controls him in every way. Literally.

Because Luffy and Law were personal. He lead with it vs Sanji. Lead with it vs Jozu. When he had enough of Luffy (who was bullying him in G4) he went straight to it. He's a puppeteer. It's what he does.
He can regenerate from decapitation HOW FAST? Because if Doffy cuts it off the first time and it doesn't work, he'd go for the Law execution stomp after retrying. Shigi regeneration won't break him out of Parasite strings either unless he can teleport, become intangible in someway or pull a Luffy.
Shigi has survivability for this fight but Doffy pretty much controls him in every way. Literally.
He led with Goshikito against Sanji after letting him attack for a bit.

He can’t crush Shigaraki’s skull since Shigaraki is like 3 times his strength. Tomura has an aoe blast that can destroy the strings. Unless Doffy uses a lot Tomura just snaps them by brute force as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back