• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki Vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He led with Goshikito against Sanji after letting him attack for a bit.
The anime might have dragged that out, but in the manga he went to parasite VERY quickly and tried ending it with Overheat almost immidiately after.
He can’t crush Shigaraki’s skull since Shigaraki is like 3 times his strength. Tomura has an aoe blast that can destroy the strings. Unless Doffy uses a lot Tomura just snaps them by brute force as well.
The amount of methods Doffy can use to destroy the head--
If a kick doesn't work, then he'd amp it with haki. If that doesn't work he'd try and dice it up to pieces. If that doesn't work he'd try overheat to melt through the skull with an attack.

You're basically saying Doflamingo wouldn't destroy the head so he'd just quit trying? And again- the sheer AMOUNT of things Doffy can throw at Shigi (from a clone or two, to a literal environment of his ability) would overwhelm Shigiraki beyond the point of intercepting Parasite strings. (If he can see them coming at all)

M sticking with my Doffy vote for now. Also FRA, because it looks like KT and others already talked about it

The anime might have dragged that out, but in the manga he went to parasite VERY quickly and tried ending it with Overheat almost immidiately after.

The amount of methods Doffy can use to destroy the head--
If a kick doesn't work, then he'd amp it with haki. If that doesn't work he'd try and dice it up to pieces. If that doesn't work he'd try overheat to melt through the skull with an attack.

You're basically saying Doflamingo wouldn't destroy the head so he'd just quit trying? And again- the sheer AMOUNT of things Doffy can throw at Shigi (from a clone or two, to a literal environment of his ability) would overwhelm Shigiraki beyond the point of intercepting Parasite strings. (If he can see them coming at all)

M sticking with my Doffy vote for now. Also FRA, because it looks like KT and others already talked about it
None of those methods would work. How hot is his Overheat to be exact?

Decay counters awakening. Air Cannon, detecting air currents and his superior AP counters parasite. Doffy can’t do enough damage fast enough to kill him plain and simple. At best he forces a stalemate by running away and trying to restrict him with Parasite but he can’t win this.

At best he forces a stalemate by running away and trying to restrict him with Parasite but he can’t win this.
He's 550 without piercing damage, now add piercing damage, now add more strings, now add awakening, now add Haki. He's dogging him
I don't need to say it-
Doflamingo's got too many amps. Not to mention the guy's got Kenbunshoku and Busoshoku, which have their own resistances- It's not about a single specfic scenario, it's the fact that there's more scenarios where Doffy takes it via parasite execution than Shiggy can outlast/decay.

I don't need to say it-
Doflamingo's got too many amps. Not to mention the guy's got Kenbunshoku and Busoshoku, which have their own resistances- It's not about a single specfic scenario, it's the fact that there's more scenarios where Doffy takes it via parasite execution than Shiggy can outlast/decay.
He literally cannot kill him unless you can prove Doffy’s Haki can amp his stats to like several times Shigaraki’s which is what would be needed for a head crush. Awakening isn’t an option cause of Decay. If you can’t prove Overheat exceeds Endeavor’s fire then he can’t kill him by melting his head.

I don't need to say it-
All previous abilities, Power Absorption (Can steal the Quirks of others), Power Bestowal (Can give Quirks to other people), Longevity (With Life Force), Infrared Vision, Extrasensory Perceptionand Information Analysis (Can monitor up to 100 people and analyze their weaknesses), Air Manipulation (Can fire large air blast from his arms), Regeneration (Mid with Super Regeneration. Comparable to Hood, who regenerated from his severed head), Levitation(Air Walk allows him to freely float in the air), Pseudo-Flight (Can propel himself through the air using wind pressure), Limited Body Puppetry(Can forcibly activate other people's Quirks), Attack Reflection (Impact Recoil grants him the ability to reflect the impact of a physical attack back to his opponent), Body Control (Should be able to coil his muscles like springs to boost his striking force and grow additional arms and protrusions), Statistics Amplification (Capable of improving his muscular strength through the usage of his Quirks), Bone Manipulation (Rivet allows him to grow drill-like protrusions out of his bones), Teleportation (With Warping), Limited Radiation Manipulation (Can create and manipulate radio waves), Illusion Inducement(Caused hallucinations of death to Deku and Bakugo), Rage Power (Became faster after being pushed to his very limits), Multiple Selves (Types 1 and 2. Has All For One's vestige within him, who can help him better utilize his Quirks), Enhanced Supernatural Willpower (Was able to come back from biological death through his sheer willpower and hatred), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Resisted All For One's influence) and Pain (Can use Rivet to reduce the pain of his injuries), Damage Boost (With Heavy Payload), Enhanced Attack Reflection (With Reflect and Scatter), Explosion Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation (Created a massive explosion of electricity during his fight with Star and Stripe), Limited Self-Sustenance (Type 1. Can provide himself oxygen in a vacuum environment), True Flight (With Wing)
Shiggy spams expulsions and usese search and infrared bison to see doggy at all times. Then he uses the reflect quirks to dish back damage.

He literally cannot kill him unless you can prove Doffy’s Haki can amp his stats to like several times Shigaraki’s which is what would be needed for a head crush. Awakening isn’t an option cause of Decay. If you can’t prove Overheat exceeds Endeavor’s fire then he can’t kill him by melting his head.
I agree shiggy has the ap and range advantage and hax to win this fight

Parasite can be projection as well. When Fujitora caught one via kenbunshoku it was basically a singular string needle seperated from anything. Unless Shigi can see strings as thin as Parasite (which Doffy can make hundreds off considering he controlled a literal army on the same night) then he's getting tagged.
So then reflect? Or scatter? Which of the two would you prefer, it To forcibly separate and become nearly useless as he does or for parasite to go right back at Doflamingo, choice is yours my friend. And yeah he can see things as small as thin as parasite, unless seeing people from a few km’s away isn’t really good for that anymore. (It was done with search but he still would need his eye site for it, it’s not a mental ping, more like a dot in a map)

and as i’ve kept saying Multiplier and Hypertrophy are great here as shown above in the chapter 347 picture, that’s what Tomura can do with it, (as that moment it had overcome the singularity, which is why it wasn’t erased with decay or the others). I think a swamp of decay ridden hands that are likely either a few hundred or a few thousand meters will likely atleast brush a few, specially if their starting at 50 meters like they are here.

Again for reference
thumb_web-6-oQC-b7ZDspcDV24rAOOg.jpg

while this is the adaptation his body is going through for All For One and it’s quirks (quirk singularity) I’m fairly certain that the two quirks which are literally just this could recreate it, especially if All for One forcibly takes control, which can Happen if it starts looking too bad

Shigaraki's Growth doesn't come from a Quirk. The Growth he shows is no different than how your hair or finger nails grow.

Do not spread misinformation. Such a thing has not been stated or implied.

Also he can't use that Growth in this battle. That is for a future key.

Shigaraki's Growth doesn't come from a Quirk. The Growth he shows is no different than how your hair or finger nails grow.

Do not spread misinformation. Such a thing has not been stated or implied.

Also he can't use that Growth in this battle. That is for a future key.
I edited it so that it says that its my interpretation of what the two quirks should be able to at the very lead, kinda had to find a place to reread it.

Yea, 100% Shigiraki is a new key I just realized that
might need to redo the battle if that’s the case
and yeah, also did forget that it probably will be a new key, I only remember this stuff after reading a thread which talks about it and then I fall asleep and forget everything

So is this waiting 'till another time, or does the new key already exist- I'mma just copy what was gonna be an answer for now 'till another time

That depends on the OP, if they're fine with using this version of Shigaraki there is no need to redo the fight. Just note that his growing doesn't factor in this key.

But if you're intending for complete Shigaraki, then yeah this fight can't happen. We're waiting for the manga to progress before we change any profiles.

Nah, we just can't use any feats or abilities using his future key the battle goes on
Fuuuuuuck.
Alright so now that I’ve been reminded his weird shit was the quirk singularity theory and not multipler and hypertrophy. We can only guess how long it could go and as much as I’d love to say that he could win if we assume multipler and hypertrophy could get him to the same range of the AFO on his sheer tens of kilometers I’m going to assume that at best it’s a few hundred, but likely only a dozen or so meters, still useful for blocking the strings just, not as Good as it could be.

Alright so now that I’ve been reminded his weird shit was the quirk singularity theory and not multipler and hypertrophy. We can only guess how long it could go and as much as I’d love to say that he could win if we assume multipler and hypertrophy could get him to the same range of the AFO on his sheer tens of kilometers I’m going to assume that at best it’s a few hundred, but likely only a dozen or so meters, still useful for blocking the strings just, not as Good as it could be.
Shigaraki can't do anything he hasn't already shown. We aren't making up powers for him, and the Quirks AFO showed didn't increase his body size by that much.

So no Multipler and Hypertrophy cannot do anything you said. You must provide evidence of AFO or this version of Shigaraki doing such a thing.

Overheat isn't just about temp. It adds to his Ito-Ito AP via high heat. It's a cutting attack combined with high temperature, so I'm sure you can put together just how deadly something like that would be. (And he can stack Buso on that.)
I agree shiggy has the ap and range advantage and hax to win this fight
RANGE? Doflamingo's strings can go from Greenbit to Dressrosa, and his birdcage can cover the entirety of the country too. Ain't no way Shiggy has "range" unless you can prove he goes several kilometers at least.
Then he uses the reflect quirks to dish back damage.
"Reflect the IMPACT of a physical attack." A parasite string won't have impact. His attacks primarily focus on cutting and piercing.
And yeah he can see things as small as thin as parasite, unless seeing people from a few km’s away isn’t really good for that anymore. (It was done with search but he still would need his eye site for it, it’s not a mental ping, more like a dot in a map)
Fair on the parasite detection.
The issue is can he handle all of those while fighting a Doffy clone, Doffy himself, and pretty much omnidirectional strings (can Decay go omnidrectionally? I recall him always going in a single direction with it/or in a cone)

It's an easy fact that if he gets caught, he's done for. That and Kenbunshoku can sense how much of a threat an opponent is. If he knows Shigi is dangerous he would actively try using more than just a few strings (as he did with Luffy using more than a handful).
Once (and if) Shigi is trapped, this turns from a fight to how long until Doffy can kill him while he's just stuck there. Don't a lot of his abilities require his hands too? If Parasite ties him in place he won't move as much as a finger (if Sanji, Jozu and Luffy's predicaments didn't make that clear-)

Overheat isn't just about temp. It adds to his Ito-Ito AP via high heat. It's a cutting attack combined with high temperature, so I'm sure you can put together just how deadly something like that would be. (And he can stack Buso on that.)

RANGE? Doflamingo's strings can go from Greenbit to Dressrosa, and his birdcage can cover the entirety of the country too. Ain't no way Shiggy has "range" unless you can prove he goes several kilometers at least.

"Reflect the IMPACT of a physical attack." A parasite string won't have impact. His attacks primarily focus on cutting and piercing.

The issue is can he handle all of those while fighting a Doffy clone, Doffy himself, and pretty much omnidirectional strings (can Decay go omnidrectionally? I recall him always going in a single direction with it/or in a cone)

It's an easy fact that if he gets caught, he's done for. That and Kenbunshoku can sense how much of a threat an opponent is. If he knows Shigi is dangerous he would actively try using more than just a few strings (as he did with Luffy using more than a handful).
Once (and if) Shigi is trapped, this turns from a fight to how long until Doffy can kill him while he's just stuck there. Don't a lot of his abilities require his hands too? If Parasite ties him in place he won't move as much as a finger (if Sanji, Jozu and Luffy's predicaments didn't make that clear-)
Scatter and reflect will counter the strings also shiggy can see the strength and weaknesses of doffy with search and can range spam and finish him off with ultimate quirk combination also AFO is there to help shiggy

Shigaraki can't do anything he hasn't already shown. We aren't making up powers for him, and the Quirks AFO showed didn't increase his body size by that much.

So no Multipler and Hypertrophy cannot do anything you said. You must provide evidence of AFO or this version of Shigaraki doing such a thing.
We did see afo use it, it increased his arm to be similar in length to his body, with other arms attached to the side, which haven’t had hypertrophy attached to them, in other words they could become bigger, you see where I’m going with this? It’s a logical guess that the arms that hadn’t been shown to be boosted by hypertrophy could be boosted to a similar length that the first one was, so on so forth, which is why I said it’s likely only a dozen at best (hundreds of meters was still my wishful thinking)

Range: Standard melee range, up to Tens of meters with Decay (Destroyed his entire house when he was a kid) | Standard melee range, up to Hundreds of meters with Decay (Created a giant crater in Deika City) | Standard melee range, up to Kilometers with Decay (Destroyed a considerable portion of Jaku City), up to Tens of Kilometers with All For One (His Air Cannon can reach immense distances. Blew away the sky in a range of tens of kilometers)

We did see afo use it, it increased his arm to be similar in length to his body, with other arms attached to the side, which haven’t had hypertrophy attached to them, in other words they could become bigger, you see where I’m going with this? It’s a logical guess that the arms that hadn’t been shown to be boosted by hypertrophy could be boosted to a similar length that the first one was, so on so forth, which is why I said it’s likely only a dozen at best (hundreds of meters was still my wishful thinking)
Range: Standard melee range, up to Tens of meters with Decay (Destroyed his entire house when he was a kid) | Standard melee range, up to Hundreds of meters with Decay (Created a giant crater in Deika City) | Standard melee range, up to Kilometers with Decay (Destroyed a considerable portion of Jaku City), up to Tens of Kilometers with All For One (His Air Cannon can reach immense distances. Blew away the sky in a range of tens of kilometers)

Dozens of meters is still too high. Your making stuff up, AFO's increase in size was like extended melee range at best.

You can't say it can increases his size by dozens of meters without evidence.

Dozens of meters is still too high. Your making stuff up, AFO's increase in size was like extended melee range at best.

You can't say it can make him dozens of meters bigger without evidence.

Speedster, don't spam comments like that.

Especially when they serve no purpose and only confuse people. That range has literally nothing to do what anything anyone said.

You can't make stuff up and say it can make him dozens of meters bigger without evidence.
A dozen. Like 12, and I said at best for a reason, if he can summon more onto the already grown arms then yeah he likely could, but we don’t know, so we’re left with guessing, can he can he not? He’s already grown them only an arm he used a quirk on, and we see all those baby ones also there growing out so maybe? Extended melee is the most likely, but not the at best

A dozen. Like 12, and I said at best for a reason, if he can summon more onto the already grown arms then yeah he likely could, but we don’t know, so we’re left with guessing, can he can he not? He’s already grown them only an arm he used a quirk on, and we see all those baby ones also there growing out so maybe? Extended melee is the most likely, but not the at best
You're still pulling a number out of nothing. The Quirk can do what AFO used it for and nothing else, stop trying to make it do things it hasn't been shown to do.

Shigaraki can only use powers and abilities he is shown to use. Or that we know he can use.

No guessing, I don't understand how that is so hard.

Also Shigaraki's Air Cannon range is without a doubt wrong, unless Shigaraki himself is over dozens of meters if not hundreds of meters tall.

He is visible in the picture and can be used to scale, yet clearly the attack is not tens of kilometers in size. God there are a lot things in his profile that need to be fixed I see.

Also Shigaraki's Air Cannon range is without a doubt wrong, unless Shigaraki himself is over dozens of meters if not hundreds of meters tall.

He is visible in the picture and can be used to scale, yet clearly the attack is not tens of kilometers in size. God there are a lot things in his profile that need to be fixed I see.
It also nearly covered an entire city (radio waves + air cannon, still used air cannons range) so it’s not completely inaccurate just has to be toned down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back