• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

When Izana got more and more emotional Mikey was actually stomping him.
link

This "bloodlusted" amp is going to make him almost 100x faster than a Mikey that was beating his ass?
This would most definitely not scale to his usual stats, this would scale only to Izana and Izana alone, as a last-ditch effort kind of thing, plus this wasn't done willingly by Izana but by his own instincts and by the actions of his own body upon seeing someone he cares for about to die, at least according to what DenLitz told me.

In other words, this amp would absolutely not apply in a typical fight setting unless loved ones are put into the mix and are put right at death's doorstep. An incredibly situational speed boost.

All we have is “my body moved on it’s own” That warrants an almost 100x speed amp? Nothing suggests that Izana moved faster than he ever did before, in my eyes it’s just a speed feat.

Especially when he use FTE travel speed consistently and Mikey was even able to react without any amps. To say this is just a situational ability needs more evidence imo since there’s no other showcasing of that sized amp in the story.

In Baji's Profile there is only one problem, what is the reason Baji got Superhuman Speed and why, it is not listed in his profile

For the Draken case, why does the Profile only put Avarage Human speed rating? it's even lower than Baji.
For the first time I recommend FTE speed for Draken, right now what I'm thinking about is the Attack Speed category, here's why :

In the anime it has been shown that Hanma is able to fend off Mikey's FTE in the mebius arc, I'm sure you know that and I don't think I need to put a link to the Manga/Anime scene.

And in Chapter 180,184,185 Draken was able to defeat Hanma until he himself gave up. So, shouldn't attack speed (perhaps, I just thought that it's attack speed because it can make bloody hanma that can react to Mikey's attacks) Subsonic? It's very unreasonable that Draken has an Avarage Human speed rating, while Baji has superhuman speed and there's no reason.

What do you think about this?

All we have is “my body moved on it’s own” That warrants an almost 100x speed amp? Nothing suggests that Izana moved faster than he ever did before, in my eyes it’s just a speed feat.

Especially when he use FTE travel speed consistently and Mikey was even able to react without any amps. To say this is just a situational ability needs more evidence imo since there’s no other showcasing of that sized amp in the story.

I'm not just explaining it just because "My Body Moved On Its Own". I've expressed various reasons (at length) & its consistency above. I'm lazy to explain it over and over

I'm not just explaining it just because "My Body Moved On Its Own". I've expressed various reasons (at length) & its consistency above. I'm lazy to explain it over and over
That is the only context we got in the manga for the “amp”. That alone is not enough justification for an amp of that size especially given the context I’ve shown

This discussion should be had in a crt where more staff members can give their input, and we can decide whether or not to use the calc at all.

This discussion should be had in a crt where more staff members can give their input, and we can decide whether or not to use the calc at all.
Would you do it if that's what you really want to do & we need? I'm quite tired of dealing with Calc with Pythagoras and others, then explain it in this thread at length, and many times.

In Baji's Profile there is only one problem, what is the reason Baji got Superhuman Speed and why, it is not listed in his profile
I think Baji has enough feats to get him that speed
And in Chapter 180,184,185 Draken was able to defeat Hanma until he himself gave up. So, shouldn't attack speed (perhaps, I just thought that it's attack speed because it can make bloody hanma that can react to Mikey's attacks) Subsonic? It's very unreasonable that Draken has an Avarage Human speed rating, while Baji has superhuman speed and there's no reason
I think the Draken fighting with Hanma is not enough to prove the speed of FTE, your statement just I think only shows Draken's Attack Potency feats, although that doesn't mean his AP will increase

Maybe if in the CRT later I'm the only one who thinks Mikey won't be scaled, and almost 80-90% agree that Mikey will be scaled, maybe I'll just follow what you guys say, yeah I've tried to calculate Izana's feat as accurately as possible even using Pythagoras ( which at first confused some Calcers). because I'm also not very prepared in terms of my stamina & mentality if I'm the only one who doesn't agree with Mikey being scaled, and having to face everyone besides me. I will only follow what will happen, I hope my contribution in calculating Izana's feat to Hypersonic+ can be useful.

Well to be frank, Izana does die after getting riddled with bullets so it kinda makes it hard to accurately gauge whether he could do that "body moved on its own" thing in combat if his life really depended on it.

Well to be frank, Izana does die after getting riddled with bullets so it kinda makes it hard to accurately gauge whether he could do that "body moved on its own" thing in combat if his life really depended on it.
Yes I agree with you on that. But I’m of the belief there was no sizable amp. There’s no evidence but “my body moved on its own” in the story to point to such a thing. No mentioning of moving past his limits or other things that can possibly point to an amp that size. I find it to be an argument almost strictly from head canon.

In my head there’s two options 1. We treat this as a regular feat and throw away the whole “amped” argument or

2. We declare this feat an outlier as it makes a character 100x faster than Mikey who has consistently be shown to be #1 in the verse, especially with the shoddy justification of the “amp”.

Would you do it if that's what you really want to do & we need?
I can maybe make the CRT this week, with school elden ring and other stuff going on in my life I have to admit this is bottom of my to do list. So I’m not making any promises.

Yes I agree with you on that. But I’m of the belief there was no sizable amp. There’s no evidence but “my body moved on its own” in the story to point to such a thing. No mentioning of moving past his limits or other things that can possibly point to an amp that size. I find it to be an argument almost strictly from head canon.

In my head there’s two options 1. We treat this as a regular feat and throw away the whole “amped” argument or

2. We declare this feat an outlier as it makes a character 100x faster than Mikey who has consistently be shown to be #1 in the verse, especially with the shoddy justification of the “amp”.
Yes, I'll just follow, I've explained my various reasons above, but it doesn't seem to make you understand. so I leave & entrust to you.

I can maybe make the CRT this week, with school elden ring and other stuff going on in my life I have to admit this is bottom of my to do list. So I’m not making any promises.
Aight, good luck

I might be able to make it today or tomorrow, but I need input as to what the CRT title should be, what should I add in the description, or I just need to write "What do you think about this Calc? for pixel scaling issues or something else, it's already evaluated and approved by several Calc Groups, this is all that is needed for now: what is the consistency of this feat and who will it scale to? ", do I just need to write a description like that? if it's just that short, I might be able to make it today or tomorrow

@joshpiece @Somebody @KLOL506 @Worthless @Catpija @IamVinSolosUrFav

Last edited:
I think for the title we can put it as "Izana Thread Revision"

And for the description I guess
"I've made a new calc for Izana, what do you think about this?"

Did Mikey actually fight on par with Izana in his bloodlusted-selfless state? Or am I missing anything else? Sorry, not an expert on TokRev.
Nope he is in a save mode state, kinda happy state cause at least he still have izana, his step brother. Anyway why is no one mentioning the fact that smiley in crying state is 100x stronger than his brother who scale to FTE speed. his strength, speed and durability change after that.

Nope he is in a save mode state, kinda happy state cause at least he still have izana, his step brother. Anyway why is no one mentioning the fact that smiley in crying state is 100x stronger than his brother who scale to FTE speed. his strength, speed and durability change after that.
Yes, it's even just because "crying" can give AMP 100× greater than his brother, especially Izana with the reason that his instincts really love Kakucho (plus there really is a Bullet that will kill Kakucho), it's not impossible for AMP Almost 100× for Izana(even more) I think.

Can you guys give Mikey Scan really #1 in his Fiction? it's not because of his analysis that he never loses, he really is said to be #1(a statement that really supports it)

Welcome to the Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Warning: Manga spoilers MAY appear in this thread!

Current To-Do List

• Profiles
  • Scaling
  • Calculations
images_10.jpeg

READ THE MANGA
HERE
How did I add more tr Character

No one seems to understand what I'm saying correctly.

1. Even though it's Mikey God Tier, it's only because of his Victory & Prowess in fighting. and the problem is that Hypersonic+ Izana only exists at certain times, namely when helping Kakucho not during the fight against Mikey. I have written a long explanation above

2. Mikey is superior to Baji because literally Feat Ap Baji can be in all fights(Normal feat) , and Mikey has superior power from Baji with that record already shown in the fight. while Izana is different, he only appears when her senses/instincts can be triggered, and that only exists when she saves Kakucho, a more complete explanation is in my previous message.

In conclusion: Baji and Mikey were compared when Baji's AP Feat was indeed a normal Feat, it was like comparing Baji & Mikey's Full Power in their original fight. while Izana he didn't show his Hypersonic+ feat in battle, only said Mikey God Tier because he was able to beat Izana it didn't make sense to get a scale from Mikey, because Izana at that time only used FTE speed, so you don't really compare Feat Full Power Izana & Mikey, different from Baji's feat which is a normal feat.
Yeah Mikey should stay subsonic. Also South and Senju are both subsonic as well right?

Yeah Mikey should stay subsonic. Also South and Senju are both subsonic as well right?
Can't say/claim that Mikey is only Subsonic because here we discuss together, not alone/take decisions unilaterally without analyzing other opinions, and for South & Senju I think they are still Subsonic.

Can't say/claim that Mikey is only Subsonic because here we discuss together, not alone/take decisions unilaterally without analyzing other opinions, and for South & Senju I think they are still Subsonic.
Can i create a page for them with subsonic speed?

Can i create a page for them with subsonic speed?
That's fine I think, provided you provide a reasonable&good reason for their Subsonic rating, and if you've done it well you can discuss it here with other Tokrev supporters about your South&Senju page.

For Izana page I want to make it myself.

That's fine I think, provided you provide a reasonable&good reason for their Subsonic rating, and if you've done it well you can discuss it here with other Tokrev supporters about your South&Senju page.

For Izana page I want to make it myself.
Also what about Draken? He has average human speed which definitely should be higher.

I’m making a verse wide CRT for clean ups and P&A sections of profiles.

And Ik people want to make other character profiles for the verse and would like for them all to be of the same quality. With that being said what profiles need to be made/are in the process of being made. So I can gather feats and their scaling for those characters.

I know South,Chifuyu,Angry,Senju are getting profiles anybody else?

I’m making a verse wide CRT for clean ups and P&A sections of profiles.

And Ik people want to make other character profiles for the verse and would like for them all to be of the same quality. With that being said what profiles need to be made/are in the process of being made. So I can gather feats and their scaling for those characters.

I know South,Chifuyu,Angry,Senju are getting profiles anybody else?
The South page has been finished for a few days now I just haven't created it yet because I was waiting for people to agree with the subsonic upgrades, but I will create it today.

Also I found a way to scale the rest of the toman captains and vice-captains and some others, should we talk about that here or under the thread where the subsonic upgrades were discussed?

Back