• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

I created the South page and changed Draken's and Takemichi's speed to subsonic.
Draken got Subsonic from Angry's scaling(the reason is written on his profile) , he doesn't directly show his FTE feat like Mikey. Subsonic Draken doesn't have to be like Mikey without "At Least" because Mikey directly shows his FTE Feat not even 1 time in battle, Draken must be "At Least Subsonic" not just "Subsonic" as I explained earlier. So can I add "At Least" for Draken in his profile?

Draken got Subsonic from Angry's scaling(the reason is written on his profile) , he doesn't directly show his FTE feat like Mikey. Subsonic Draken doesn't have to be like Mikey without "At Least" because Mikey directly shows his FTE Feat not even 1 time in battle, Draken must be "At Least Subsonic" not just "Subsonic" as I explained earlier. So can I add "At Least" for Draken in his profile?
If others also agree with it then sure, but then Takemichi should also get at least subsonic.

If others also agree with it then sure, but then Takemichi should also get at least subsonic.
Alright, I'll add "At Least" to Subsonic Draken, for Takemichi he shows his Subsonic feat blatantly by blocking Kakucho's attack which has FTE feat, and that's a definite value, so I don't think Takemichi needs "At Least"

Alright, I'll add "At Least" to Subsonic Draken, for Takemichi he shows his Subsonic feat blatantly by blocking Kakucho's attack which has FTE feat, and that's a definite value, so I don't think Takemichi needs "At Least"
But isn't Kakucho also at least subsonic?

But isn't Kakucho also at least subsonic?
No, He really shows his compatibility with Ogree even he is a bit faster I think, and Ogree is Subsonic because of his FTE feat. While our Draken doesn't know the exact value considering his feat in helping Takemichi in the shot, so At Least Subsonic on Draken is fine to show his lowest limit and uncertain value.

No, He really shows his compatibility with Ogree even he is a bit faster I think, and Ogree is Subsonic because of his FTE feat. While our Draken doesn't know the exact value considering his feat in helping Takemichi in the shot, so At Least Subsonic on Draken is fine to show his lowest limit and uncertain value.
Okay.

How come you added it then now?
Because it shows his lowest limit, he is an object that is scaled with an uncertain value, Kakucho who I don't think needs "At Least", it's like Mikey who gets "At Least Wall Level" because he is scaled not with a definite value (meaning I think he could be much higher but don't know what the exact value is) and shows the lowest limit. Am I wrong? I am open to your opinion.

Because it shows his lowest limit, he is an object that is scaled with an uncertain value, Kakucho who I don't think needs "At Least", it's like Mikey who gets "At Least Wall Level" because he is scaled not with a definite value (meaning I think he could be much higher but don't know what the exact value is) and shows the lowest limit. Am I wrong? I am open to your opinion.
I just asked because you said the opposite last time.

I just asked because you said the opposite last time.
"be assumed that characters which move faster than the human eye can see should move faster than those, granting them at least Subsonic speed." ~Sc : Calculation Page Vsbw

I was a little wrong.

Almost all characters like Kakucho, Mikey also need "At Least Subsonic", I will add them.

"be assumed that characters which move faster than the human eye can see should move faster than those, granting them at least Subsonic speed." ~Sc : Calculation Page Vsbw

I was a little wrong.

Almost all characters like Kakucho, Mikey also need "At Least Subsonic", I will add them.
Can you add them with "At least" and not "At Least" since that's how it's supposed to be? (Since you always do it with "At Least" and I have to fix them)

For Mikey, it's a bit odd with "At least Subsonic, At least Hypersonic+", is there a character profile that uses "At least" in two adjacent keys?

Will it match "At least Subsonic, At most Hypersonic+"?

For Mikey, it's a bit odd with "At least Subsonic, At least Hypersonic+", is there a character profile that uses "At least" in two adjacent keys?

Will it match "At least Subsonic, At most Hypersonic+"?
Since the feat is a lot closer to the lower border of Hypersonic+ than it is to the upper border isn't "At least Subsonic, Hypersonic+" good?

Since the feat is a lot closer to the lower border of Hypersonic+ than it is to the upper border isn't "At least Subsonic, Hypersonic+" good?
At most Hypersonic+ shows its higher limit and uncertain value(Mikey could be above Hypersonic+ Izana's value, it makes Hypersonic+ Mikey's value uncertain)

At least is indicated for the lowest limit of characters and uncertain values.

At most is indicated for higher character limits and uncertain values.

That's as far as I know

At most Hypersonic+ shows its higher limit and uncertain value(Mikey could be above Hypersonic+ Izana's value, it makes Hypersonic+ Mikey's value uncertain)

At least is indicated for the lowest limit of characters and uncertain values.

At most is indicated for higher character limits and uncertain values.

That's as far as I know
It isn't an uncertain value since it's from a calculation so the at most shouldn't be needed.

It isn't an uncertain value since it's from a calculation so the at most shouldn't be needed.
Hypersonic+ Izana is a definite value, but Mikey as a scaled object. This is similar to Mikey's "At least Wall Level" case. Mikey could have a Hypersonic+ value greater than Izana that makes the value uncertain.

Usually the character that is the object being scaled will get At least or At most, i think.

For now I won't be using At most on Hypersonic+ Mikey, I've also added "At his peak"(I just remembered that)

Yeah but the characters can only scale to one value. If it was a completely different feat then we could use both.

We need to only have one of the calc’s on the verse page for vs threads.

Yeah but the characters can only scale to one value. If it was a completely different feat then we could use both.

Then we should use the anime one just because it would make them more op.

since I’m pretty sure as a site vsb takes source material > adaptation we need a reason to use the anime calc over the manga one.

What if we take the highest result which is Anime calc? like Naruto's Dodge Light Fang calc, the Anime calc is higher than the Manga and they take the Anime calc result which is FTL 2.11 C.

What if we take the highest result which is Anime calc? like Naruto's Dodge Light Fang calc, the Anime calc is higher than the Manga and they take the Anime calc result which is FTL 2.11 C.
Great example. The manga calc in that situation wasn’t used bc of how the manga portrays the feat + other reasons . It wasn’t just bc the anime rating was higher.

if you want to sort through this thread you’ll see the reasons Link

Great example. The manga calc in that situation wasn’t used bc of how the manga portrays the feat + other reasons . It wasn’t just bc the anime rating was higher.

if you want to sort through this thread you’ll see the reasons Link
So which calc are we going to take? manga or anime? In my opinion taking the highest results, the details added in the Anime I think it doesn't matter if the scene is in the Manga(Canon).

Back