• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inglis Eucus vs Toji Fushiguro (Reborn to Master the Blade vs Jujutsu Kaisen) (5-0-0)

I‘lll get something going

While he doesn’t start with it, Toji will eventually pull out the Soul Katana. How does Inglis respond? Not to mention, Toji is going to be hard to hit with his Analytical Prediction he has going on and is most likely more experience in using it than Maki

Inglis starts off with Dragonscale Sword in this key and will likely deal devastating blows considering her AP advantage. She also has extremely high AD to the point she can AP stomp someone who was previously comparable to her. (Fufailbane) So, if Toji doesn't think about ending this quickly, it's likely not looking too good. (And that's assuming that even if he pulls out Soul Katana, he can land a hit on her)

She will go for close combat and analyze and learn from Toji, everything he does she will learn and continuously improve herself to surpass him skill-wise. While Toji has Analytical Prediction, it doesn't seem enough here since Inglis is better. (Being able to essentially dictate an entire fight at an ability disadvantage through sheer prediction and can even force her opponents to play her tune)

Also, Inglis herself has essentially lifetime (100+ years) and over an extra decade of experience, and has faced opponents that can 1 shot her, yet still come out on top. (like against the previously mentioned Fufailbane in her previous life)

Since Toji doesn't start with Soul Katan, I think by the time he pulls it out, he's going to be too weakened to even properly use it and ultimately Inglis will come out on top. At least that's my take for now.

Why wouldn't Toji start with the Soul Split Katana out? When he went against Gojo he didnt use it because Gojo could sense it, but aside from that its his standard weapon. I'd argue that if he were to pick a weapon to start with against a random opponent, it would be this. The fact that him starting without the katana causes him to lose seems kinda silly to me, let him have it from the start.

Now that Soul Split Katana is what Toji starts with, I don't think anything changes. Inglis still has a massive AP advantages, skill advantage, better analytical prediction and pretty broken Accelerated Development with decades more experience.

While Toji is vastly higher than 260 Tons of TNT, Inglis is vastly higher than 735.44287844407 Tons of TNT. That's like 2.8x AP difference. Not only that, she can increase her AP advantage through Accelerated Development as she fights, going from being comparable to an opponent to stomping them. But here she already starts off with a massive advantage, and will further the gap even more.

Furthermore, her Analytical Prediction is better. It seems like Toji senses the changes in his surroundings and bases his prediction off of that, Inglis can do that with Mana, and even further with Aether, and also analyze Toji himself, as Mind's Eye points out:
Mind’s Eye: Inglis is skilled enough that she can fight with her eyes closed, and later without her hearing. She uses the flow of air, the creaking of bones, and the beating of the heart to read her opponent and defend, as well as counter them, perfectly. While using Mind’s Eye, her senses are sharpened, and thus perceives her opponent. With this, she can learn about her opponents' movements beyond what the eyes can see.
Every move Toji makes, she will use the entirety of him to see how he is about to attack or do anything. (his bones, beating of his heart and etc.) The mana, and to a greater extent Aether, which makes up the fundamental world of Inglis, can be used to increase her sensing of surroundings. She was able to sense and predict Yue, who becomes completely invisible and essentially one with mana and the world:
She also traded blows and was able to fight[27] Yua, while constantly improving herself. She studied Yua’s ability to blend in and essentially become “invisible” with the flow of mana and one with the world.[28] Because of this her practice and understanding[29] of mana has greatly improved and can fight users like Yua far easier.

So, while Toji has a 1 shot wincon and would be pretty deadly if it landed, I don't think it would even be a factor due to her prediction and skill abilities. Especially since she has made more versatile opponents like the Black Mask dance to her tune and have the fight play out however she wanted through sheer Analytical Prediction. Sneak attacks and feints also won't work on her like she demonstrated against Sistia, who can attack by bending space itself from any angle.

So, IMO, Inglis takes this more times than not.

Everything that really needed to be said about Inglis' abilities have already been said and so, I don't think Toji with the SSK would be able to do much here.

Inglis fought against opponents who could 1 shot her before. And sneak attacks would prove to be useless here, not only because of how Inglis could deal with space bending attacks from different angles, but also because Toji has the Inventory Curse alongside him which makes his sneak attacks even more unlikely to happen.

In my opinion, Inglis will win due to her accelerated development and experience. She can greatly widen the gap between herself and her opponent and have better sensing abilities too.

Last edited:
This fight will likely become more of a stomp depending on Toji's ap rating in the future likely with him just barely being 8-A so she may just one shot.

Aside from that though this doesn't really seem like Toji's got a chance at all here, even with the Katana, its a sword, he's not an impressive swordsman. Overall he gets stomped by superior ap, better senses, better win cons, and his main win con is a sword that can just be taken from him or broken from its flat side rendering him without a win con at all.

Back