• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hidden Inventory Arc Toji
Full Arsenal of Cursed tools: Playful Cloud, Inverted Spear of Heaven, Chain of A Thousand Miles, Soul Splitter Katana, and a 9mm Pistol.
c770f2377e6dc6d1f618be03ed07791414a5e213.gif

vs
869a665097d1215c9eb6d637834cedc5.jpg

Hero Hunter/Human Version of Garou

Both 8-A
Fight takes place in a generic Forest
Speed is equalized
Fight to the death

Yeah, I think Toji takes this. Soul Katana is too dangerous especially when Garou doesn't have knowledge of it.

Speed is equalized and both have similar skill (citation needed) ,so Toji might take this since Soul doesn't care about AP or DB. As for Versatility, ISoH might be able to nullify Water Stream although that is also (citation needed) .

Speed is equalized and both have similar skill (citation needed) ,so Toji might take this since Soul doesn't care about AP or DB. As for Versatility, ISoH might be able to nullify Water Stream although that is also (citation needed) .
Hmm, Toji being relative to Garou in skills is... Can you post skill feats for Toji? Why do you think ISoH can negate Water Stream reflection? It is just a martial arts style.

I think Toji can likely win thanks to the Soul Splitter katana especially since Garou doesn't have info of it. If he has info about it, I'd easily argue Garou won't get hit by it via significant superior cqc skills. Still, I disagree with Toji having relative skills to Garou.

Considering how WSRSF works there's a very high chance Garou would try to deflect the blade only for it to phase through and cut his soul.
Info is probably needed here for the fight to start.

If Garou was given any amount of time to spar and trade blows with Toji then its all over for him, but Toji would start with his Soul Split Katana and win with its dura neg/soul manip slash.

Hmm, Toji being relative to Garou in skills is... Can you post skill feats for Toji?

yeah, the whole Toji has skills thing is bs lol, most of Toji's encounters are won through sheer speed.
As for ISoH disabling Water Stream, this is probably not true as Garou's techniques probably don't work the same way as CT in JJK

As the battle is set right now, Toji wins due to Garou not knowing what Soul Splitter does and presumably will try to melee him only to be cut in half.

Back