• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toichiro Suzuki vs Cinder fall

Now that both are high 7-C, this might be fair, speed is equal, Toichiro starts at 20% and Cinder begins with full maiden, battle takes place in Beacon tower.

Bad dad:0 Bad villain: 0

Well I didn't know if it was a unspoken rule or something

Anyway I think that toichiro's Absorption, Regenerationn, Danmaku will trouble

Also what cinder are we useing 50% or 100%

Toichiro doesn't have a "0%" from what I recall, the lowest he's even been was like 3%.

Which would mean he's low enough in AP for Cinder to just impale him with an arrow, although he would just proceed to amp to 20% the moment her projectile breeks his barrier.

At that point Cinder is fighting an uphill battle where she slowly loses the AP advantage; and proceeds to get bodied by Toichiro's far better range of abilities, better TK, Regenerationn, and practically everything except maybe skill, which is probably won't even come into play considering they're both ranged fighters.

Andytrenom said:
@Dargoo Does Tochiro scale to the potential 400 kilo feat?
The 400 kilo feat was the Broccoli being created, which is essentially Mob redirecting a chunk of the energy released in his 100% explosion.

It's more just a supporting feat than anything; since the 20% feat puts his 80% at High 7-C+.

Andytrenom said:
So what is his actual AP? If 400 kilo will only be a supporting feat?
His < 20% AP is in the 7-C+ range, his 20% AP would be 138 kilotons, anything higher than that scales up with the feat. For example 80% would be 552 kT, and 100% would be 690 kilotons.

100% Mob is hard to place as he technically both gets bodied by Toichiro at various points in the fight but also fights evenly at various points and even twists apart 80% Toichiro when he's bloodlusted and feeling resignation.

Considering the second feat though 100% Mob would be 552 kT unless I update the profile to say something like "Varies between Town level+ and Large Town level+"

I'm just gonna create the match. Even though I already have three ongoing threads right now

Schnee One said:
Is Toichiro consistently on that level?
Like I said 20% of his power is 138 kT. Whatever other percent out of 100 would be that much above or below that value.

Toichiro can control how much of his power he releases though, so the moment he's aware of how strong Cinder is he'd amp to whatever her level is and then continuously get stronger until Cinder is defeated or he nukes both of them to death.

Wait

>cinder starts in base

Toichiro TKs her to death with a thought at the start of a match.

But Cinder can just pull up maiden form at any moment, still, Toichiro has better AP. Maybe Raven vs Toichiro is a better fight. Bad dad vs Bad mom

Even if it's with a thought it's one thought based action to even stand a chance against Toichiro versus Toichiro oneshotting her.

bump

tbh this should be starting with 20% Toichiro and Full Maiden Cinder for the fairest match on both sides. Toichiro still wins most times, but still.

>toichiro gets freezed

Toichiro can just unfreeze the ice as he does his own. Elemental powers are trivial to him.

bump

also another reminder this should be changed to 20% Toichiro/Cinder with her Maiden Powers active.

Back