• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toichiro's AP: Higher than 550 megatons

Danny’s AP: 133 megatons, 13.3 gigatons with Ghostly Wail and with shields

Last edited:
I don't think Mob can do much of anything here. He has higher AP but the gap isn't big enough that Dan can't catch up two with Reactive Power level/Accelerated Development and Rage Power.

Mob has much higher lifting strength so he can easily ragdoll Dan but then what? Dan has Low-Godly regeneration and infinite stamina so Mob can't take him down. Dan will simple get annoyed and teleport out of Mob's TK hold and just Ghostly Wail him and call it a day.

I'll wait to see any counter arguments.

I don't think Mob can do much of anything here. He has higher AP but the gap isn't big enough that Dan can't catch up two with Reactive Power level/Accelerated Development and Rage Power.

Mob has much higher lifting strength so he can easily ragdoll Dan but then what? Dan has Low-Godly regeneration and infinite stamina so Mob can't take him down. Dan will simple get annoyed and teleport out of Mob's TK hold and just Ghostly Wail him and call it a day.

I'll wait to see any counter arguments.
Yea I'm not very familiar with the Danny Phantom universe. I've watched some of the show and I remember the episode where Dan Phantom made his appearance, but I don't really know how the world functions. Like how potent is the reactive power level and accelerated development? Is it enough for him to rapidly evolve and defeat opponents mid-combat? I'd like some examples.

I saw on Dark Danny's profile that he only has Regeneration Negation of Low-Godly, not that he actually had regeneration himself. If that's a mistake, then someone needs to add a regeneration ability to his profile. I've also looked at the Danny Phantom website and according to the site, the ability for a ghost to completely reconstitute their body is extremely rare, meaning that even if Dan Phantom could theoretically regenerate from being exorcised, it would take him an extended period of time.

Last edited:
Yea I'm not very familiar with the Danny Phantom universe. I've watched some of the show and I remember the episode where Dan Phantom made his appearance, but I don't really know how the world functions. Like how potent is the reactive power level and accelerated development? Is it enough for him to rapidly evolve and defeat opponents mid-combat? I'd like some examples.
He has Danny's Reactive Power level which is showed off in his match against the Fright Knight. Danny went from being physically unable to even making the Fright Knight flinch, to trading blows with him in a few minutes during their match. The two where pretty even and then Danny could further amp himself with his ectoplasmic energy to overpower the Fright Knight. Danny's rage is also shown capable of increasing his attack power

You can check Danny's page (Danny Phantom) to check the abilities for yourself if you want, all the scans are their. Dan is just a buff up version of Danny and Vlad. He has multiple ways to buff himself and they give him a substantial boost in power.

I saw on Dark Danny's profile that he only has Regeneration Negation of Low-Godly, not that he actually had regeneration himself. If that's a mistake, then someone needs to add a regeneration ability to his profile.
At the top of his powers and abilities section right after Superhuman Physical Characteristics you can see Ghost Physiology.

The Ghost Physiology page shows all the standard powers and abilities of a ghost which includes regeneration. These abilities are not listed on the page because it would make the unnecessarily long so it got it's own page.

I've also looked at the Danny Phantom website and according to the site, the ability for a ghost to completely reconstitute their body is extremely rare, meaning that even if Dan Phantom could theoretically regenerate from being exorcised, it would take him an extended period of time.
The Danny Phantom wiki is not a 100% accurate source of information. While not everything on that site is false, they aren't always right.

In verse, never once is it stated that ghosts being able to reconstitute their body is a rare thing amongst them. It's directly shown that they all share the same default physiology and supported on multiple occasions that different ghosts regenerating and never is it stated or implide others can't. The Danny Phantom wiki just puts weird stuff on their profiles that have no reason to be their like what's written on Dani's page under trivia.

Regardless, on this site, we use what's accepted by us, not the Danny Phantom wiki. So until someone provides a valid argument that debunks the Ghost Physiology, it's what we use.

Very well, then I'll change the keys and characters. Instead, it's 100% Rage Mob, the Large Mountain Level version, versus Season 3 Danny Phantom to make things more interesting and to even things out. In this case, Mob's got several advantages over Danny. He has a significantly higher AP, higher lifting strength, and is generally very experienced fighting ghosts. He also resists being possessed by Danny, since all espers naturally resist being possessed by evil spirits, and since Mob's significantly stronger than any regular esper, there's no way that Danny can possess him. Mob could easily ragdoll him and restrain him before exorcising him, and while Danny could regenerate thanks to his higher regeneration tier, he couldn't regenerate forever and would eventually lose stamina.

On the other hand, Danny has ice manipulation which he could potentially use to his advantage to freeze Mob. Danny's shields could also be used to protect himself from Mob's energy blasts, and he could deal serious damage using the Ghostly Wail.

Last edited:
Very well, then I'll change the keys and characters. Instead, it's 100% Rage Mob, the Large Mountain Level version, versus Season 3 Danny Phantom to make things more interesting and to even things out. In this case, Mob's got several advantages over Danny. He has a significantly higher AP, higher lifting strength, and is generally very experienced fighting ghosts. He also resists being possessed by Danny, since all espers naturally resist being possessed by evil spirits, and since Mob's significantly stronger than any regular esper, there's no way that Danny can possess him. Mob could easily ragdoll him and restrain him before exorcising him, and while Danny could regenerate thanks to his higher regeneration tier, he couldn't regenerate forever and would eventually lose stamina.

On the other hand, Danny has ice manipulation which he could potentially use to his advantage to freeze Mob. Danny's shields could also be used to protect himself from Mob's energy blasts, and he could deal serious damage using the Ghostly Wail.
You literally just explained why this is a stomp.

Danny is far weaker and has no defense against Mob ragdolling him until Danny finally receives enough damage/gets tiered and passes out. His ice attacks can be dodge fairly easy and Ghostly Wail wouldn't be something he used right at the beginning of the fight plus he wouldn't be able to cause he's getting flung around or torn apart by Mob.

Also, that's not how it works, Danny's possession isn't based off power, it's hax. And he's already Overshadowed people with layers of resistance to mind control. Mob's power is irrelevent, what would matter is his level of resistance and we don't use numbers as potency unless it is specifically established to be the case in verse. However this is irrelevent anyway because Danny gets stomped before he can do anything of note.

Mob has already stomped Danny before which is why I've never made the match, and nothing has changed despite all the additions Danny has gotten. He simply gets effortlessly folded by Mob and can't retaliate.

You literally just explained why this is a stomp.

Danny is far weaker and has no defense against Mob ragdolling him until Danny finally receives enough damage/gets tiered and passes out. His ice attacks can be dodge fairly easy and Ghostly Wail wouldn't be something he used right at the beginning of the fight plus he wouldn't be able to cause he's getting flung around or torn apart by Mob.

Also, that's not how it works, Danny's possession isn't based off power, it's hax. And he's already Overshadowed people with layers of resistance to mind control. Mob's power is irrelevent, what would matter is his level of resistance and we don't use numbers as potency unless it is specifically established to be the case in verse. However this is irrelevent anyway because Danny gets stomped before he can do anything of note.

Mob has already stomped Danny before which is why I've never made the match, and nothing has changed despite all the additions Danny has gotten. He simply gets effortlessly folded by Mob and can't retaliate.
Alright, then how about I change the key AGAIN so that Danny fights <20% Toichiro, who is rated as 7-A+ instead of High 7-A. That way, the AP gap isn't as significantly large as it is for 100% Mob, and Toichiro also doesn't really ragdoll his opponents the way that Mob does in this key.

If this guy doesn't start with Telekinesis right off the bat or early on then Danny might have a chance since he could potentially land an ice attack, ignoring conventional durability, and it's pretty much season 3 Danny's go to move. Possession and Ghostly Wail are also valid win conditions but the former would be almost impossible to land due to Toichiro having ESP that could sense spirits and detect invisible beings, and the former is something Danny's not going to use right from the start.

I'm voting Toichiro due to overall superior statistics, range, and lifting strength. He's also got counters to some of Danny's abilities and can easily were Danny down before he decides to do something big (Ghostly Wail)

so i want to ask one thing,danny low godly regen need stamina to regen him right ?
Ye. Have seen LordGriffin, the person who has been doing a lot of DP matches, state that he does need stamina to use his low-godly regen; and if his stamina is exhausted, Danny will be reduced into a helpless state that Suzuki can kill.

so i want to ask one thing,danny low godly regen need stamina to regen him right ?
Yes, if he gets tired and wastes to much energy, he'll revert back into his human form and thus can't regenerate as he loses out on the physiology of a ghost with the exception of a few powers. It's usually why I put half ghosts (Danny, Dani, and Vlad) up against people much stronger than them because if they force them to reform themselves and waste to much of their energy/stamina, they will go down.

Yes, if he gets tired and wastes to much energy, he'll revert back into his human form and thus can't regenerate as he loses out on the physiology of a ghost with the exception of a few powers. It's usually why I put half ghosts (Danny, Dani, and Vlad) up against people much stronger than them because if they force them to reform themselves and waste to much of their energy/stamina, they will go down.
huh so the normal ghost can regen forever since they have infinite stamina right ?

Me hoping my 5-B Danny Phantom calc gets accepted so Danny won't take this L.

Danny Phantom has been upgraded to 5-B/Planet level so this match has turned into a stomp since Toichiro can't actually harm him. So I'll close this. Now I need to find new matches to put Danny in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back