• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Fall into DOOM (Cinder Fall vs Doomguy) (1-2-0)

I'm pretty sure we consider it time slow cause it's called a time slow in game iirc but yeah it does kind of seem like self-perception manip (Like what mario characters have with zone speed)
Should probably be revised, iirc Red Dead has the same kind of ability and its treated as perception manip
I'm not 100% sure. I believe it was able to hook into Khan Maykr forcefield but I'm gonna have to rewatch her fight to find out.
I mean either way it wouldnt prevent her from flying away
The seconds are just an in game time and their might not even be a recharge time in cannon.
Has he ever used i outside of gameplay? If not then we kinda have to go by how its portrayed in-game.

And even then, it doesnt help him too much as Cinder still has two layers of barriers to get through before he can even start hurting her.

But yeah, if theres nothing else to really argue, Cinder takes this with high difficulty, Slayer has a bigger arsenal and some neat tricks but a lot of his stuff is kinda nulled by cinder's aura and barriers, and coupled with her higher CQC skill, experience dodging projectiles, and willingness to just fly away and nuke the battlefield with her own ranged attacks, Slayer just eventually dies.

Sorry of the late response.
But yeah, if theres nothing else to really argue, Cinder takes this with high difficulty, Slayer has a bigger arsenal and some neat tricks but a lot of his stuff is kinda nulled by cinder's aura and barriers, and coupled with her higher CQC skill, experience dodging projectiles, and willingness to just fly away and nuke the battlefield with her own ranged attacks, Slayer just eventually dies.
Counted, although I'll note that Doomguy also has armor that he can replenish with his reality warping.

I would lean toward Doom Slayer due to AP edge and significantly more combat experience.
Cinder actually has the AP advatage here, and experience doesnt really mean much when his experience is 99% against fodder that he just oneshots, while Cinder is borderline stoping him in the skill department

Like, it was literally agreed that Yang beats doomguy, and Cinder is >>>>>>>>>> Yang in every aspect

Which calc are you referencing?

The OP is describing 2.6 vs 2.8.
Cinder massively upscaling from the 2.6 Megaton feat. The 2.6 Megaton feat was done by Oscar's shield, which is weaker than the one Ozpin used which Cinder broke through (Ozpin passed the ability to make that shield onto Oscar when he merged with him, but his power gets weaker every time he merges with a new person) on top of Cinder having broken through that shield when she had just gotten the Maiden powers, after which she went through a several month long training arc with Salem to bring out the full power of her Maiden magic (people in RWBY can jump multiple tiers over the course of a training session of that length).

TL;DR: Oscar's shield (2.6 Megatons) < Ozpin's shield < Maiden Cinder <<< Post training Maiden cinder

Post training Cinder is being used here

You gonna count all the votes for Cinder or...?
I'm pretty sure there is only one vote for Cinder rn
Stops Doomguy from permanent incap/death. Possibly also makes him stronger but that is not accepted on the profile rn
Eh, I'm pretty sure Davoth blessing only assured that Doomguy would cause the fall of the makers and seeing that the Makers have already fallen by the time Doom Eternal he shouldn't be protected by the blessing anymore.

Eh, I'm pretty sure Davoth blessing only assured that Doomguy would cause the fall of the makers and seeing that the Makers have already fallen by the time Doom Eternal he shouldn't be protected by the blessing anymore.
Not sure tbh. The fact that WoG states Doomguy also has his own fate hax supports it. I will make a CRT on that when Mr. @Firestorm808 concludes the 6D CRT lol

Simply put if Slayer's fatehax is legit then he stomps, but if its not then Cinder takes this mid-difficulty for the reasons above

TL;DR: Oscar's shield (2.6 Megatons) < Ozpin's shield < Maiden Cinder <<< Post training Maiden cinder

Post training Cinder is being used here
The same can be said about the Slayer's scaling.

2.8 = Classic Icon < Khan Maykr < Eternal Icon < Base Eternal Slayer < Eternal Slayer With Amps

Back