• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohou ability downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not only unbounded by her own existence's concept, she is unbounded by everythang.
However All Nep2 character have this
"she is unbounded by everythang."

NEP2 in here is questionily, i have my own point and you have your point. We need mod or member who expert on this term for give the best opinion.

Hmm...can you elaborate more
Very simple. Being purely nothingness which is lack of everything is make you Grant Nep 2 ability. And NEP 2≠ Transduality Type 2. Oh yea i forgot if Unbound by everything not make you to Grant Nep2.

Back to the main topic, Nep2 for God is still questionily tho.

Very simple. Being purely nothingness which is lack of everything is make you Grant Nep 2 ability. And NEP 2≠ Transduality Type 2. Oh yea i forgot if Unbound by everything not make you to Grant Nep2.
Ok, TD2 is reaching from the start anyway, never fully agreed on it ¯\(ツ)
Me and you have talked about this, in another place.

Last edited:
NEP2 in here is questionily, i have my own point and you have your point. We need mod or member who expert on this term for give the best opinion.
Ahm, I literally explained to you a lot of times how is the NEP stuff. Even what are you saying is literally the same case with 2hu gods.
And no, I don't think so. In the last thread a mod who has knowledge in this topic has agreed with my point. Wanting to call again a mod for it would be really unnecessary and would just derail more something that has been concluded.

I mean, not all existing concept who have all duality system each one.
But in Touhou, the concepts/names were the creators of the duality system in-verse:
When naming something, a new border is created that makes it recognizable as one thing. You could say that the power to name is the creation to produce the object from nothingness, clearly the same power as a god’s. And because of the strength of this power, the things themselves remember their names. And that’s why I can see those names in them.

As far as we know, everything is built upon the existence of boundaries.
If there was no water surface, there could be no lake.
If there was no sky line, neither mountain nor sky could exist.
Were it not for the Great Barrier, even Gensokyo itself wouldn't exist.
If there were no boundaries, everything would probably exist as a single enormous object.
Reality as we know was shaped by the creation of boundaries, which defined a border/duality between everything. The Transduality is not only because they precede concepts, it's because they precede and are unbounded by the duality that defined the world.

Ok, TD2 is reaching from the start anyway, never fully agreed on it ¯\(ツ)/
@Hecatia_Gaming do you still have your opinion if Transduality Type 2 still stay?

We've talked about this, in another place
Still not reach the conclusion right?.

Ahm, I literally explained to you a lot of times how is the NEP stuff. Even what are you saying is literally the same case with 2hu gods.
And no,
(no?) IM still on my Argument.

It's not only Unbound. Nameless being is state of Exist before " everything " include Physical World Stuff and Non - Physical Stuff Including " Reality " got create
and don't forget Gensokyo is not Same as Reality World as Outside World AKA Same Our world it's the place where Forgetten things will exist there when they're not exist in Outside World where God, Folklore, Legendary tale got replace by Science That why Talk about this stuff are much harder and that why we here
Also thx Hecatia why you replied I typing this too

EtE ( Easy to explain ) Gensokyo is the Ilusion World ( I can't find other word ) And Outside World is Reality World
Both are real but never will face each other It's Like " The Opposite Side of the same coin "

Cuz Like I said Ilusion World and Reality World will never face each other both world's reality are different too...
I'm afraid Whatever this thread end We will meet again There still a lot of unclear info and Mysteries waiting for us to find out ( Or ZUN doesn't show us yet )
Like Hecatia 's Touhou upgrade's thread that the most clear Info we have there....
But's when that time come Hope to see you all again

Also Mark My Words

It's not just conceptual transcendence. The reason it's because of how the cosmology in the series works, as every name defined the duality between things by creating borders when something is named. They don't transcends only the concepts, they transcends the whole dual system of the verse.
@Udlmaster

I think Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 is fine as it is, since the criticism seems to be more levied towards the Gods, not the concepts they create. As in Mountain of Faith, Sanae Kochiya says "When people lose faith in gods, the gods lose their power. They can't manifest their divine virtues. This is the same as death, for a god.", they don't stop existing or die, they just lose their powers, like I said above, it just depowers them, not their concepts.

As for Transdualism, I agree with the removal, the single citation for it (And feel free to correct me) seems to be very vague and too open to give Transdualism.

As for Non-Existence Physiology, I don't really agree with it being on the profiles too, as the Perfect Memento in Strict Sense portion states, it's that they were everything before Names.

It seems less Non-Existence and more Omnipresence. They still existed, they were just everything, and naming them filters them down.

This ties in with other entities who become Gods themselves, like Mizue no Uranoshimako.
Okay. Is somebody willing to apply this then, or are there any informed serious objections?

Okay. Is somebody willing to apply this then, or are there any informed serious objections?
Sorry Sir I'm afraid You have to wait 6 hours + for reply cuz it's 1 - 3 AM in south asia so Have a Nice Dream
Also didn't expect you guys gonna work in this time thx for your hard work
But don't forget to sleep

Conceptual Transcendent Physiology Huh ? Sound Good for me thx for bring this up
Also so is Nameless being, Exist before everything born ( whatever you call ) is not Nep 2 and Tranq 2
So what it is then ?
No, that’s just coming before everything, literally all Creator Gods have that trait and like 2 have Transdualism.

NEP 2 is where you do not exist even conceptually, transcending Concepts doesn’t mean that.

Well, I still disagree with removing the NEP and TD. The statements regarding the first one are pretty solid and it's more than just transcending concepts. Even a mod who has knowledge on this has agreed with applying it to the profiles, so honestly, I don't think there's more to discuss for that.
As for the Transduality, everything from how the cosmology was created to the own existence of gods points to qualify for that. The points against it ignores that this is not just conceptual transcendence, but instead duality transcendence, as I pointed in my last comments. Even if we follow the example of Wukong and its reasoning for the TD, then we have that this is the same case, because gods manipulated the name/boundary before anything existed at all, even creating the boundaries between existence and nonexistence. If that doesn't qualifies for TD, the idk what.

Headcanon, but Reimu is still vulnerable, with her "Fantasy Nature" ability, she can float past reality. (correct?), and she becomes invulnerable to attack, but the way possible to hit her is since she isn't necessarily floating past all of existence, just "the existence of reality" which is its name, how about thinking about it as floating toward the "existence of fantasy" hence the name "Fantasy Nature".

Headcanon, but Reimu is still vulnerable, with her "Fantasy Nature" ability, she can float past reality. (correct?), and she becomes invulnerable to attack, but the way possible to hit her is since she isn't necessarily floating past all of existence, just "the existence of reality" which is its name, how about thinking about it as floating toward the "existence of fantasy" hence the name "Fantasy Nature".
Kinda out of topic here, you can do it touhou general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back