• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohou ability downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said how is the cosmology 11-D.
Long story short, something something branes and string theory, something something.

Now that I think about it, H1-C Touhou can happen here 🌚, but should it happen tho?
Nah son, it wouldn't happen because they should be 1-A
Btw, I don't totally disagree with what Uld says about add that Beyond Conceptual Transcendence stuff. I just disagree with removing the other abilities from their pages, as they seems to be very legit. If you want to also add that, then for me there's no issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong interpreting people arguments but this is what I interpret

The OP
The OP said the deities can be named, that's why they're not NEP2 and TD2, and the OP also think "Name" is not a type 1 Concept because it's bounded by the objects.

Touhou supporters
They said that the "named" form is only one aspect, and them being able to have a name doesn't change anything since we see people being able to interact with NEP2 in fiction, name is also a type 1 concept since they precede reality and it's object, they should also have TD2 since they're unbounded by every concepts, including every dualities that exist in the verse .

Udlmaster
Udlmaster said they shouldn't have TD2 because it's too vague, and saying that we should replace TD2 and NEP2 with a new term called "Beyond Conceptual Physiology".

Me
I said that TD2 can go but NEP2 is staying.

Is this what you're looking for?

Correct me if I'm wrong interpreting people arguments but this is what I interpret

The OP
The OP said the deities can be named, that's why they're not NEP2 and TD2, and the OP also think "Name" is not a type 1 Concept because it's bounded by the objects.

Touhou supporters
They said that the "named" form is only one aspect, and them being able to have a name doesn't change anything since we see people being able to interact with NEP2 in fiction, name is also a type 1 concept since they precede reality and it's object, they should also have TD2 since they're unbounded by every concepts, including every dualities that exist in the verse .

Udlmaster
Udlmaster said they shouldn't have TD2 because it's too vague, and saying that we should replace TD2 and NEP2 with a new term called "Beyond Conceptual Physiology".

Me

Thank you for the summary.

Well, creating a new powers and abilities page based on Touhou alone seems ill-advised.

@JustSomeWeirdo @Theglassman12 @Crabwhale @Eficiente @GyroNutz @DarkGrath @The_Wright_Way

Would any of you be willing to help out here please?

The OP

Touhou supporters

Udlmaster

Me

@Saikou_The_Lewd_King @Ultima_Reality

Would you be willing to help out here as well please?

I suppose I’ll bump this.
(And ultima seems really busy, as he has to write a reply for the Umineko downgrade thread, working on other ones at the same time, etc so probably best to contact others)

The OP

Touhou supporters

Udlmaster

Me

It would be much preferable if somebody can provide a considerably more thorough explanation about the discussion and arguments here (in an easy to understand manner) before I ask more staff members to comment here.

Hmm, the OP isn't responding anymore, can this be closed?
It would be much preferable if somebody can provide a considerably more thorough explanation about the discussion and arguments here (in an easy to understand manner) before I ask more staff members to comment here.
I can't made a better one, anybody?

Well basically.

The Touhou Deities doesn't have dualities because they're unbounded by boundaries that created the very concepts of dualities itself, something like this guy. NEP2 comes from them being a transcendent primordial nothingness that precede concepts itself.

The OP thinks them being able to named debunks them being NEP2 and TD2, when the ones that gives names to themselves is themselves.

Well basically.

The Touhou Deities doesn't have dualities because they're unbounded by boundaries that created the very concepts of dualities itself, something like this guy. NEP2 comes from them being a transcendent primordial nothingness that precede concepts itself.

The OP thinks them being able to named debunks them being NEP2 and TD2, when the ones that gives names to themselves is themselves.
Thank you for the explanation.

@Agnaa @Ovy7 @Ionliosite @First_Witch @Elizhaa @KingPin0422

Would any of you be willing to help evaluate this please?

This is a way I saw the gods' case. I don't see a need for changes.

I would not be willing to evaluate Touhou stuff, 'pologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back