• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A.K.A the punishment for Dodon match :v

Yeah, the journey for finding a fair match for Tohka still continue, this time gonna use Takasugi DIO against her, could he win!!?

-Sealed Tohka and Part 3 DIO are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located on Roma, Italy

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

DAL tohka Energy blst
Dio do a approve

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Tohka literally breathes on Dio and he explodes. Stomp.

**** I didn't read that.

Excuse my previous comment while I read up on them.

Okay, it's hard to say. Teleportation means Tohka isn't going to be put down easily, but putting down Dio will be just as hard.

I need stats/calcs before I can vote since otherwise this looks incon.

Well, in theory, she would end up accidentally stalling until daytime, where Dio dies.

So yea, I guess I'm voting Tohka.

Also, Table's vote can't count. It doesn't deal with the Astral Dress. (Also, can someone mention the Astral Dress in the main powers of her profile? Seems like a big thing.)

Actually this is probably a stomp since Dio can't hurt her.

Dio has also a notable advantage.

At that distance, he's gonna stop-time immediately and punch a hole through her.

Oh, true. I'll vote Tohka then since he could potentially win, he just won't since she can block what he does with forcefields.

They fight until day time, Tohka realizes he can't go into the sun, Dio promptly dies.

DMB 1 said:
Dio has also a notable advantage.
At that distance, he's gonna stop-time immediately and punch a hole through her.
Since Astral Dress null any physical damage, i guess it wil be useless.

1) can her forcefileds block intangible attacks?

2) Does she ven have the stamina to last that long? Also, if the sun's gonna rise, Dio will shift the fight in a building, mansion or even a suer.

If Tohka realizes he's avoiding the sun, she'll probably just blow up every building he tries to hide in. As well, her stamina is very high and she's a smart fighter. Dio has literally never been seen using dura negation like Star Platinum did, and even Jotaro only used it against himself, either. Dio might not even know he has it in the first place, because we have only Jotaro's use of it to believe Dio can use it at all.

As well, while Dio is hard to put down, one well-placed strike to his head and one strong punch to his leg were able to nearly incap and kill him, respectively. Tohka, with range and stamina, will probably be forcing Dio to regenerate, a lot.

Also, she can teleport.

The fight starts at night by SBA, and I very much doubt it will last that long.

Dio can counter that Teleportation with his own time-stop.

And Dio has the AP.

Dio's AP means virtually nothing since his physical/knife attacks, which he spans the hell out of and exclusively uses with Za Warudo, literally do not hurt her. Once she realizes that this person time stops and is difficult to deal with at close range, she'll eventually resort to range spamming, which he really can't do a whole lot about.

The battle kinda will last that long, since Dio can hurt Tohka with exclusively his Part 1 abilities. The ones he nearly never uses. And can still be blocked by forcefields.

She starts off by wearing it yes. Just about any time she enters combat she equips it, iirc.

Well well well.....

Dio has the AP advantage and even if Tohka can nullifie physical dommage in an extend, Dio can beat her in a looooong fight and THE WARLDO is a massive advantage

Tohka need to spam ranged attack to beat Dio, even if she doesn't have AP, she can easily spam and beat him at the end (in a long fight too)

I'am pretty inconclusive, Tohka have enough stamina to beat Dio and spam her attack, Dio can beat tohka too with Time stop but the astral dress make this more hard.

@Velox, make a match with Yoshino the next time

Or Kurumi. Preferably not someone with such busted defense, basically.

Well, this fight is certainly going to take a long time and Dio will likely be taking damage little by little as the fight goes on. Soon, it's almost dawn and Dio will get desperate and use an ooc move. He will use The World to phase through Tohka and crush her heart and brain which should kill her. There's also his flash freeze but he'll likely use organ busting first.

Back