• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Venom is able to break out of Iceman's ice, so I don't think freezing is a valid win con. I don't read Jojo so I don't know if Dio can do anything if Venom breaks him apart and just bonds with him to prevent him from regenerating considering Venom is able to incapacitate people who scale to 2.4 tons with a few hits

Well Dio's freezing is actually freezing the targets body straight up, does Icemans powers work the same or is it just summoning/controlling ice? In that image it looks like he's just encased in ice.

Venom is able to break out of Iceman's ice, so I don't think freezing is a valid win con. I don't read Jojo so I don't know if Dio can do anything if Venom breaks him apart and just bonds with him to prevent him from regenerating considering Venom is able to incapacitate people who scale to 2.4 tons with a few hits
Dio sucks the heat out of a target, freezing them solid.

Dio can survive being mutilated and blown apart, and even having his brain destroyed (though it ***** him up and he needs blood to heal that, as seen when Star Platinum caved his head in and, in his own words, destroyed his brain). So it isn't the same as just beating up a normal dude and expecting him to go down.

Oh yeah, would bonding with Dio even be a good idea? That'd be like willingly infecting yourself with his essence, which turns you into his slave.

Dio sucks the heat out of a target, freezing them solid.

Dio can survive being mutilated and blown apart, and even having his brain destroyed (though it ***** him up and he needs blood to heal that, as seen when Star Platinum caved his head in and, in his own words, destroyed his brain). So it isn't the same as just beating up a normal dude and expecting him to go down.
Well Dio's freezing is actually freezing the targets body straight up, does Icemans powers work the same or is it just summoning/controlling ice? In that image it looks like he's just encased in ice.
That's how any freezing works, including Iceman's. Encasing someone in ice would also cause heat from them to be absorbed, and in Iceman's case he drops one's body temperature to absolute zero pretty quickly. it looks like regenerating from being ripped into pieces takes time and can be countered if he just prevented the parts of his body from rejoining

That's how any freezing works, including Iceman's.
With a fuckton of extra steps. DIO doesn't encase, he effectively turns you into the ice by drawing out all the heat in your body and vaporizing all the moisture.

Yeah sure, being encased will draw out your body heat, hell turning on the AC will do that, the difference is Dio does it nigh-instantly, to you directly, skipping the process.
Dio_freeze_gif_1.gif

it looks like regenerating from being ripped into pieces takes time and can be countered if he just prevented the parts of his body from rejoining
Far inferior vampire, and if DIO gets so much as a drop of blood, he can do it instantly.
Also bro, Venom might be stronger but he isn't so strong he's doing that, especially if DIO starts whipping out the hax or more special techniques.

With a fuckton of extra steps. DIO doesn't encase, he effectively turns you into the ice by drawing out all the heat in your body and vaporizing all the moisture.

Yeah sure, being encased will draw out your body heat, hell turning on the AC will do that, the difference is Dio does it nigh-instantly, to you directly, skipping the process.
Dio_freeze_gif_1.gif

Far inferior vampire, and if DIO gets so much as a drop of blood, he can do it instantly.
Also bro, Venom might be stronger but he isn't so strong he's doing that, especially if DIO starts whipping out the hax or more special techniques.
So does Iceman as I have mentioned, and Venom is fine in that temperature, or he resists his temperatures being dropped that low

How fast is Dio's regeneration with blood then?

Venom can create a sharp weapon to just slice him into pieces if he's not strong enough to rip him apart

So does Iceman as I have mentioned, and Venom is fine in that temperature, or he resists his temperatures being dropped that low
But you haven't, you haven't shown Venom, at any point, having the moisture in him vaporized (another thing he has to deal wth it) and being resisted flash frozen, only encased. But being encased is an extra step to the process, not withstanding the mechanics.

Hell the fact Iceman is capable of anything doesn't actually matter, it only matters if he did it to Venom, because he def isn't going all out in Venom.
How fast is Dio's regeneration with blood then?
I just said, it's instant at his peak, every time he's been wounded, from having his torso blown out, to having his brain destroyed, skull blown out and basically turned into a torn sheet of skin (all this at the same time), he healed instantly to full power with blood.
It's quick enough to where they don't even show the process, it just happens.
Venom can create a sharp weapon to just slice him into pieces if he's not strong enough to rip him apart
And Dio can dodge, or do this back
Dio_SRSE_gif_2.gif

Also DIO has LITERALLY been bisected down the middle with a sword, and not only continued fighting but just shoved himself back together.

That assumes things will get to that point

Jonathan minked Dio in the dome and just that was enough to flash freze his entire forearm before he even realized. He also instantly froze his entire leg

Any kind of contact is absolutely deadly

That's notable, as Dio was explicitly stated by both himself, and Jonathan to be holding back the freezing powers. As if he froze him too much, he wouldn't have been able to turn him into a minion (no blood flow to circulate the extract), and is the whole reason why he lost.
(Which is to say, he did those feats while holding back).

The vampire who got split in half, literally laughed it off, and killed the person who did that to him as a head in a jar FRA.

Back