• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ToG Regenerationn Negation Upgrade

Be, as you know, the act of manipulating the shinsoo act in a manner similar to the electrons and replaces the air and, since the shinsoo replaces the air in the Tower and as you know each user of shinsoo can manipulate it at atomic level and as you know, Shinwonryu users can suck the shinsoo and make it disappear, which means that the Shinwonryu is able to make an air-like substance disappear that this is the electron that is part of the atomic or whether the users of Shinwonryu can make substances like the atomic disappear since they are able to dissipate shinsoo techniques (like Baam doing this against the Baang of Karaka) or make the shinsoo of a certain area disappear, and Thorn users like Baam and Enryu have better denying abilities than the Shinwonryu or the same level.

So I propose that users of Thorn and Shinwonryu have Regenerationn Negation (Nullifies up to High Regenerationn)

I wasn't sure at first. But after reading what the attack actually does, and seeing the explanation for what shinsoo is paired with it, I have no argument against it. This should be fine.

You should probably ask RinkakuKagune for input as well.

SSBXeno573 said:
scans or it didn't happen.
@SSBXeno573, that is not always how it work especially if the character have the feat like mentioned which would also give the ability.

He has a feat on the floor of death. The feat itself is 6-C or High 6-C, but since he took a long time to do it the result would probably be 7-B or 7-A.

But isn't red thryssa on the power level of a ranker to high ranker, so it should make sense that he would take a longer time to take it down.

Regulars have never actually shown this so it should only be listed as a possible ability, the Shinwonryu is something only irregulars can use and normal attacks haven't shown a similar effect.

And irregulars should probably have regen negation up to Low Godly since Baam destroyed those dudes' souls on the floor of death. White should probably have it too with his soul manip.

Jobbo said:
Regulars have never actually shown this so it should only be listed as a possible ability, the Shinwonryu is something only irregulars can use and normal attacks haven't shown a similar effect.
And irregulars should probably have regen negation up to Low Godly since Baam destroyed those dudes' souls on the floor of death. White should probably have it too with his soul manip.
To be fair, not all Low-Godly regen is based on the soul but you should be right, @Jobbo.

Jobbo said:
I think that only Irregulares like Enryu, Baam and Zahard should have Regen Negation (Up to High), because they were the only ones shown to be able to dissipate matter at the Macro-Quantum or Sub-Atomic level and also the only Non Irregulars that I support taking Regenerationn Negation (Up to High) are Yuri (Ignition Weapon Possessed), Hell Joe (Transformed) and the Administrators.

I'm sure Baam destroyed and killed their physical bodies and not their souls, for the souls of the guys Baam was killing on the 43rd Floor were in the Room of Souls.

Destroying their physical bodies wouldn't kill them since their immortality was linked to their souls. Although it was never specified what happens to their souls once the immortality spell breaks so they might not have been destroyed, but White should definitely be able to neg Low-Godly.

Jobbo said:
Destroying their physical bodies wouldn't kill them since their immortality was linked to their souls. Although it was never specified what happens to their souls once the immortality spell breaks so they might not have been destroyed, but White should definitely be able to neg Low-Godly.
Well, that would make Hell Joe also have Immortality (Type 8), Baam used the Shinwonryu to kill them, so he killed them at the Sub-Atomic or Macro-Quantum level since the Shinwonryu is able to make the matter dissipate or make it disappear, since if they were with their souls at a time when Baam or Baam specifically made the souls disappear then I would support the Irregulars with Regen Negation (Up to Low-Godly), but in the case he did not show and did not directly hit the souls of the subordinates of Hell Joe.

Hoaqin should not have Regen Negation (Up to Low-Godly) because the souls he eats do not disappear, but if they become part of his power increasing his strength, for example, some of the souls he killed and devoured are with Baam currently, proving that White did not make them disappear and in case you prove that, at most what Hoaqin can achieve is Existance Erasure because by eating souls he makes them disappear from existence.

Soul absorption should negate Low-Godly, it's not like they can just regenerate inside him once they've been eaten. There's very few characters who've shown the ability to do this.

@Jobbo

Well, I think we should add Existance Erasure to Hoaqin instead of Regen Negation (Up to Low-Godly), and I agree with @Nedge1000, both Melascula and Hoaqin have powers to eat souls and destroy them completely, so Hoaqin have Existance Erasure makes sense, just as Hell Joe must also have Immortality (Type 8)

I am not an expert but I believed that if other characters have Shinwonryu but can't use soul absorption like Baam then they should have Regenerationn Negation (Up to High)

Nedge1000 said:
I am not an expert but I believed that if other characters have Shinwonryu but can't use soul absorption like Baam then they should have Regenerationn Negation (Up to High)
No need to worry, since you've helped me a lot on this Thread, but even though other shinsoo users do not have the Shinwonryu, they are still able to control the Matter at the Macro-Quantum level.

Jobbo said:
Have we ever seen White erase a soul? I don't think that was ever shown.
Well, Hoaqin eats the soul of his victim and transforms them into his own power by making his vitíma disappear from existence and transforming it into part of his power, thus justifying Existance Erasure to Hoaqin.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Nedge1000 said:
No need to worry, since you've helped me a lot on this Thread, but even though other shinsoo users do not have the Shinwonryu, they are still able to control the Matter at the Macro-Quantum level.
Enryu The Red, yes, you are right. I was happy to helpƒæì

Yeah, I remember now. They said souls can't be returned once White fully absorbs them. Although that's probably transmutation since he converts them into power.

Jobbo said:
Yeah, I remember now. They said souls can't be returned once White fully absorbs them. Although that's probably transmutation since he converts them into power.
So Hoaqin should have Transmutation instead of Existance Erasure? OK.

Maybe we can end this thread since all doubts have been answered, what we are going to add is:

Regenerationn Negation (Nullifies up to High Regenerationn) for Baam, Zahard, Enryu, Hell Joe (Transformed), Yuri (Ignition Wepaon Possessed) and the Administrator.

Matter Manipulation (Macro-Quantum level) for everyone who knows how to use the shinsoo on Verse.

Immortality (Type 8) for Hell Joe

Transmutation to Hoaqin

So can we add the changes? Since it was accepted Baam's Sub-Atomic destruction was accepted, could you make Baam's calc on the Floor of Death?

Jobbo said:
This is still similar to the Nanatsu no Taizai's demons as they can also replenish their power or grow stronger after they absorbed and destroyed soul(s).

Nedge1000 said:
Jobbo said:
This is still similar to the Nanatsu no Taizai's demons as they can also replenish their power or grow stronger after they absorbed and destroyed soul(s).
So Hoaqin should have Existence Erasure and Transmutation, for your motives and those of Jobbo.

Has anyone actually negated regen and where? Was it done by the OP's method or something else as I'm not fond of giving people random, unmentioned abilities for no real reason.

Back