• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ToG Regenerationn Negation Upgrade

The thorn hasn't been shown to be required to use the shinsoo black hole sphere. And, seeing as how Enryu hasn't shown the ability, he shouldn't receive it. Only the black hole sphere has shown such.

Controlling electricity by definition is no different from controlling shinsoo. Have you seen or read Static? Magnetism isn't even his go to outside of his disks. He prefers to blast foes with electricity most days of the week. Opting to use magnetism when that initial tactic doesn't work.

I certainly wouldn't give Regenerationn negation to the entire verse, as only the black hole sphere has shown such properties to that extreme.

Actually, do we have a precise definition or quote for what the sphere does? Like Negis, I'm also not a fan of giving verses abilities that haven't been explicitly shown.

Litentric Teon said:
The thorn hasn't been shown to be required to use the shinsoo black hole sphere. And, seeing as how Enryu hasn't shown the ability, he shouldn't receive it. Only the black hole sphere has shown such.
Controlling electricity by definition is no different from controlling shinsoo. Have you seen or read Static? Magnetism isn't even his go to outside of his disks. He prefers to blast foes with electricity most days of the week. Opting to use magnetism when that initial tactic doesn't work.

I certainly wouldn't give Regenerationn negation to the entire verse, as only the black hole sphere has shown such properties to that extreme.

Actually, do we have a precise definition or quote for what the sphere does? Like Negis, I'm also not a fan of giving verses abilities that haven't been explicitly shown.
Okay, so this applies to Baam and Zahard these days (I wonder what it was that had given Regen Negation to Baam with Thonr since he's had it for over a year)

Well, I guess this was a question to @ Nedge1000 so I'll let him answer that one.

Well, Yuri and Hell were shown to be able to deny Hell Joe's henchmen in the Floor of Death.

Well, if it were just scans, then Kaguya would not have received Mid-Hgh Regenerationn and would only have stayed with Low-Mid, since Kaguya was probably paling to regenerate after the explosion of her ETSB that can can destroy things at molecular level and then it received "likely Mid-High" Regenerationn so we can also give Baam and Zahard Regen Negation (Up to High Regenerationn) for being able to make a matter that acts similar to the electrons disappear or dissipate, even though they did not show it in a scan.

Destroying souls isn't Low-Godly Negation, it's just destruction beyond what Low-Godly characters can regenerate from. As I mentioned previously Gohan doesn't have Low-High negation for destroying Cell. If we assume the souls were unharmed, that's only proof of Regen Negation since Baam stopped their soul based regen by merely destroying their physical bodies.

Although as I mentioned previously the souls probably did get destroyed, the dudes that got killed are still dead even after Gustang brings everyone back to life by returning their souls.

@Jobbo

Well if Hell Joe has Low-Godly Regen, then that means that his henchmen also have Low-Godly Regen and Baam was able to deny their Regenerationn, and Zahard could also do the same thing since practically his Shinwonryu has the same properties as those of Baam, Yuri with Igniton Weapon also denied this Regenerationn, Hell Joe also denied.

So Enryu and The Admnistrators should also have Regen Negation (Up to Low-Godly) instead of Regen Negation (Up to High) ??

White's first and third keys should have soul destruction since he absorbed his sister who could melt souls.

Their regen isn't soul based. It's based upon an immortality spell. That's what I'm saying. It simply bypassed the effects of said spell.

Also, your argument against electricity manipulation doesn't make any sense. You're essentially saying it's a weak argument without providing any evidence or definitions to support your cause. Nor have you adequately described how shinsoo manipulation and electricity manipulation are so different as to allow for such an upgrade.

And you yourself said Kaguya has likely in front of her regen, which is probably due to her lacking the feats for it. Why would Baam and Zahard be treated any differently?

Litentric Teon said:
Their regen isn't soul based. It's based upon an immortality spell. That's what I'm saying. It simply bypassed the effects of said spell.
And you yourself said Kaguya has likely in front of her regen, which is probably due to her lacking the feats for it. Why would Baam and Zahard be treated any differently?
Well, he still denied a high level Regenerationn, if you want to answer your questions in more detail ask in this Thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2021100

Well, if we were to add Regen Negation to that level then we could put Likely, just like they did with Kaguya.

Litentric Leon said:
Also, your argument against electricity manipulation doesn't make any sense. You're essentially saying it's a weak argument without providing any evidence or definitions to support your cause. Nor have you adequately described how shinsoo manipulation and electricity manipulation are so different as to allow for such an upgrade.
For my points' evidence come from the wiki's definition of the ability.

Magnetism Manipulation: The ability to manipulate magnetic fields and magnetism, one half of the force of electromagnetism. While basic users of this power may only be capable of manipulating magnetic metals, as all materials are magnetic in some form and all have their own magnetic fields, more advanced users can manipulate all sorts of objects with ease, potentially affecting particles themselves.

Electricity Manipulation: The ability to manipulate electricity, the energy produced by the movement of charged particles that makes up for one half of the force of electromagnetism. This power has many applications, such as controlling electrical fields, conjuring bolts of lightning to electrocute opponents, powering electrical devices, causing thunderstorms, and drawing upon electricity itself for power. While a versatile and powerful ability, electricity is not without its shortcomings and can be insulated by non-conductive materials such as rubber. The fact that electricity is insulated by non-conductive materials prove that it does not work like Shinsoo Manipulation.

I linked the abilities definitions and even Magneto (Marvel Comics)'s profile (who is a rare case) so that you could check it, and I didn't want to quote large wall of text like this as evidence. It seems like you didn't checked the link, @Litentric Teon.

I was essentially asking for an elaboration, which you are only just now providing. It's a bit difficult, if not impossible to understand a point that hasn't been adequately elaborated upon. Providing the definitions and explaining their relevance is what's needed here, not just the definitions themselves, which alone do not constitute any kind of argument. But I do thank you for the elaboration.

With the elaboration, I can now clearly understand your point. I think a likely would be best in this case, like Enryu said, as there are no feats and this is merely speculation based upon applying scientific laws to a world with fictional particles.

@Enryu

Can I see a scan of the minions having High Regenerationn please?

I still do disagree with negation low-godly unless negating the spell of immortality counts. Though I feel that negating a spell of immortality is a different hax altogether. One that has less to do with Regenerationn and more to do with a sort of power nullification.

Litentric Teon said:
@Enryu
Can I see a scan of the minions having High Regenerationn please?

I still do disagree with negation low-godly unless negating the spell of immortality counts. Though I feel that negating a spell of immortality is a different hax altogether. One that has less to do with Regenerationn and more to do with a sort of power nullification.
I do not have scans, but I'll bet you remember that Baam denied the Regenerationn of one of Hell Joe's henchmen, but literally his minions have the same curse of having their souls in the room of souls, which are immortal because their souls are in a room of souls and by regenerating itself as long as it exists, ie Baam denied Low-Godly Regen and even if we wanted to add Regen Negation up to High, we should put Likely.

Well, I think you should talk about this on this Thread, since it's about Hell Joe with Low-Godly Regen, as he points out more details about Low-Godly Regen and Tower of God and has other members who can answer your question in more detail:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2021100

Litentric Teon said:
With the elaboration, I can now clearly understand your point. I think a likely would be best in this case, like Enryu said, as there are no feats and this is merely speculation based upon applying scientific laws to a world with fictional particles.
If Regen Negation (Nullifies up to High and Low Godly Regenerationn) is not accepted, we can use: Regen Negation (Nullifies up to Likely High Regenerationn)?

@Enryu The Red Tower, aright, all least Regen Negation (Nullifies up to Likely High Regenerationn), your original goal was accepted

I was personaly more leaning towards the later then the former, while the immortality would suggest Low Godly there's no actual moments or statments that directly support it.

it sounds more like Fusion rather then those two IMO. Considering that the souls are techniqally still within him it's just that he can't seperate them.

It is still Existence Erasure

Definition: though It is capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time, concept or even more fundamental aspects of its existence to nothing.

White (Hoaqin)'s seems to be limited to Soul Destruction but it still falls under the definition

Back