• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phantaminum small upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantaminum profile states
Unknown (Undeniably more powerful than Enryu. It was stated that Enryu would have no chance against Phantaminum. Can end the entire "world" of Tower of God)

But Enryu is atleast High 6A. So Phantaminum AP and Durability should be Atleast High 6A for scaling above Enryu and Likely higher for being one of the Author of TUS stories & Capable of ending TOG World. He Obviously scales way above other top Rankers. Unknown Rating doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
We originally removed h6-a because we don't know how Phanta could destroy the tower. We know his thing is plot hax and nobody can even touch him so for all we know his entire AP could just be plot hax and hax usually isn't scaled to tier or AP
Well I am proposing the rating based on scaling above Enryu. Also even if it done by plot it's still Qualifies if a character creates and destroys a complete reality.

Though I can agree his durability not scaling to his AP but if he can use Shinsoo then I don't see why he can't amp his durability to same level as Enryu. Even with plot manipulation or not.

We originally removed h6-a because we don't know how Phanta could destroy the tower. We know his thing is plot hax and nobody can even touch him so for all we know his entire AP could just be plot hax and hax usually isn't scaled to tier or AP
Hax if it's affecting tier 2 structure and above then it could count as AP.

And as far as I know, plot hax affecting reality as a whole structure/cosmology.

Actually it can be Low 2-C, but for some reason I agree it for higher rating

And as far as I know, plot hax affecting reality as a whole structure/cosmology.

Actually it can be Low 2-C, but for some reason I agree it for higher rating
Well there is no proof of Low 2C cosmology. But TOG a single floor destruction is calculated at High 6A. There are more than 100 floors. If Phantaminum can end the entire "world" of Tower of God then he should scale above High 6A Overall. But Atleast High 6A, Likely Higher works. I am not good at calculating these things just go with current accepted rating.

Well there is no proof of Low 2C cosmology. But TOG a single floor destruction is calculated at High 6A. There are more than 100 floors. If Phantaminum can end the entire "world" of Tower of God then he should scale above High 6A Overall. But Atleast High 6A, Likely Higher works. I am not good at calculating these things just go with current accepted rating.
I want to ask, is there Tower of God discussion thread in this forum?

That's the thing. He scaled to that before but then got nerfed because if he achieved that through plot hax then it can't really scale.

Either way I'm not truly opposed to a possibly H6A for him

That's the thing. He scaled to that before but then got nerfed because if he achieved that through plot hax then it can't really scale.

Either way I'm not truly opposed to a possibly H6A for him
Well we have several characters on wiki scale to their AP based on Plot Manipulation.

We can keep his Durability as Unknown for the time being but his AP rating should be Solid.

Well we have several characters on wiki scale to their AP based on Plot Manipulation.

We can keep his Durability as Unknown for the time being but his AP rating should be Solid.
Vernal is that way due to tier 1 but whatever.

Shouldn’t he get H6A Durability | Likely Higher since he scales higher than Enryu? Being regarded as one of the strongest or the strongest iirc.
No cause he already is invulnerable so we don't even know if he can tank attacks
Also I think we should make his range as far as average rankers that has mastered shinsu, considering he's a strong irregular too.
Range should be Planetary since he can affect the entire tower at minimum

Why not make it something like, "Unknown, likely X rating (should scale above Enryu)"
Well durability can stay as unknown. But AP should be atleast High 6A. It's not just about Enryu. He can end the TOG world itself. Even with Plot Manipulation or not it's still AP feat we can just mention it as it's done by plot manipulation possibly.

Perhaps a “Unknown, At Least High 6-A” would make sense. The fact of the matter is that we really don’t know anything about him and have zero on screen feats for him. Only statements. To say that he caps off at High 6-A is tremendously premature because we have never seen the scale in which an Axis fight at, also considering that he’s within the top 5 Axis ever means the gap between him and the rest of the Tower is ABSURDLY wide.

Well I am proposing the rating based on scaling above Enryu. Also even if it done by plot it's still Qualifies if a character creates and destroys a complete reality.

Though I can agree his durability not scaling to his AP but if he can use Shinsoo then I don't see why he can't amp his durability to same level as Enryu. Even with plot manipulation or not.
We don’t even know if he uses Shinsu or not. He doesn’t come from Tower of God, he comes from the Talse Uzer Story. We don’t know the power system used.

The thing about Phanta is that the only info on him comes from decade old blog posts, which SIU has since totally privated after coming back from Hiatus...

Anywho, if we are using SIU's statement on Phanta being able to end the story for AP, then there are 3 ways of interpretation.

1. Phanta can destroy The Tower.

Calculable Lower Bound would be- Volume of 1 Floor * At least 135 Floors * 0.1 Building Air/Structure Ratio * Fragging Value of Rock = AP (This doesn't account for how the material making up the tower needs to be absurdly strong, or weird stuff like the warp dimension the Hell Train travels through between Floors that can be seen at the start of S2 Ch 167.)

2. Phanta can destroy the Tower + Outside World.

Less Calculable, but considering Urek's statement on the Outside being over 1000 times bigger than the Tower, that's a minimum planet radius of sqrt[Surface Area of 1 Floor * 135 Floors * 1000 / 4Pi], and then get GBE from there.

3. Phanta can destroy the Night Sky/Stars.

The existence of the Stars is a kinda a huge deal in-Universe, and Rachel's big reason to climb the Tower was literally to be able to see the Stars, so including them as part of the story we get the standard calc for destroying all stars visible from Earth, which is 4-A.

This lines up with another Uber strong Axis- the Conqueror King- being a Universal Threat, and of we're using ancient hidden blogposts then using ancient hidden stories is also fair game.

Perhaps a “Unknown, At Least High 6-A” would make sense. The fact of the matter is that we really don’t know anything about him and have zero on screen feats for him. Only statements. To say that he caps off at High 6-A is tremendously premature because we have never seen the scale in which an Axis fight at, also considering that he’s within the top 5 Axis ever means the gap between him and the rest of the Tower is ABSURDLY wide.
Yeah this will be the current ratings.

The thing about Phanta is that the only info on him comes from decade old blog posts, which SIU has since totally privated after coming back from Hiatus...

Anywho, if we are using SIU's statement on Phanta being able to end the story for AP, then there are 3 ways of interpretation.

1. Phanta can destroy The Tower.

Calculable Lower Bound would be- Volume of 1 Floor * At least 135 Floors * 0.1 Building Air/Structure Ratio * Fragging Value of Rock = AP (This doesn't account for how the material making up the tower needs to be absurdly strong, or weird stuff like the warp dimension the Hell Train travels through between Floors that can be seen at the start of S2 Ch 167.)

2. Phanta can destroy the Tower + Outside World.

Less Calculable, but considering Urek's statement on the Outside being over 1000 times bigger than the Tower, that's a minimum planet radius of sqrt[Surface Area of 1 Floor * 135 Floors * 1000 / 4Pi], and then get GBE from there.

3. Phanta can destroy the Night Sky/Stars.

The existence of the Stars is a kinda a huge deal in-Universe, and Rachel's big reason to climb the Tower was literally to be able to see the Stars, so including them as part of the story we get the standard calc for destroying all stars visible from Earth, which is 4-A.

This lines up with another Uber strong Axis- the Conqueror King- being a Universal Threat, and of we're using ancient hidden blogposts then using ancient hidden stories is also fair game.
I haven’t even heard of The Conqueror King lol. Where is he from exactly?

I haven’t even heard of The Conqueror King lol. Where is he from exactly?
He's from the scant few proto-chapters of Talse Uzer that exist.

More info on him and other TUS stuff like "Give My Earth Back" can be found here.

("Give My Earth Back" is about a girl who wakes up aboard a spaceship to find that extra terrestrial folk have shrunken the Earth to the size of a marble, due to an abnormal energy detected there which posed a risk of flinging the Solar System and nearby Galaxies into deep space)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back