• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phantaminum small upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Phanta is that the only info on him comes from decade old blog posts, which SIU has since totally privated after coming back from Hiatus...

Anywho, if we are using SIU's statement on Phanta being able to end the story for AP, then there are 3 ways of interpretation.

1. Phanta can destroy The Tower.

Calculable Lower Bound would be- Volume of 1 Floor * At least 135 Floors * 0.1 Building Air/Structure Ratio * Fragging Value of Rock = AP (This doesn't account for how the material making up the tower needs to be absurdly strong, or weird stuff like the warp dimension the Hell Train travels through between Floors that can be seen at the start of S2 Ch 167.)

2. Phanta can destroy the Tower + Outside World.

Less Calculable, but considering Urek's statement on the Outside being over 1000 times bigger than the Tower, that's a minimum planet radius of sqrt[Surface Area of 1 Floor * 135 Floors * 1000 / 4Pi], and then get GBE from there.

3. Phanta can destroy the Night Sky/Stars.

The existence of the Stars is a kinda a huge deal in-Universe, and Rachel's big reason to climb the Tower was literally to be able to see the Stars, so including them as part of the story we get the standard calc for destroying all stars visible from Earth, which is 4-A.

This lines up with another Uber strong Axis- the Conqueror King- being a Universal Threat, and of we're using ancient hidden blogposts then using ancient hidden stories is also fair game.
I think we can leave the Calculation of phanta destruction feat for future CRTs.

Anyway I will apply the accepted changes. Yeah i will only update the AP to High 6A, Likely higher and Durability can stay Unknown. As for higher scaling just leave it for future CRTs

I think we can leave the Calculation of phanta destruction feat for future CRTs.

Anyway I will apply the accepted changes. Yeah i will only update the AP to High 6A, Likely higher and Durability can stay Unknown. As for higher scaling just leave it for future CRTs
why? It's literally phantaminum AP CRT we should be deciding it here and now. There's no need for a calc, just the fact that he can destroy 135 floors should be more than enough

The existence of the Stars is a kinda a huge deal in-Universe, and Rachel's big reason to climb the Tower was literally to be able to see the Stars, so including them as part of the story we get the standard calc for destroying all stars visible from Earth, which is 4-A.
Would line up with Axis space ships having small small cannons compress our solar system to the size of testicles/balls (Let me straight up copy paste what someone on Spacebattles said long ago)

음, 일단은..
Well, first of all...

침대 옆에 그.. 큰 구슬.. 보이시죠?
Do you see that.. big marble.. next to the bed?

아, 이거요?
Ah, this one?

송구스럽지만.. 그..그게 현재 현재의 태양계랍니다.
I am very sorry... But that... that's the That's the Solar System right now.

저.. 저 저... 저 우리 아버지 XX보다도 튼실하지 못한 저 구슬이 태양계라니!!
That.. that that... That [something about that thing being smaller than her father's XXs] is the Solar System!!

그게 무슨 맥도날드에 가서 김치찌개와 콜라 세트를 주문하는 것 같은 개소립니까!!
That's as absurd as ordering cola-and-kimchi stew at McDonalds!!

그게 사실은... (아버님이 대단하시군요.)
Actually it's because... (your father is a great man.)

저희가 실수로.. 태양계에다가..
We shot the.. Small Small Cannon..

스몰스몰포를 쏴버려서..
At the Solar System by accident..

(저렇게 작아졌다는.. 소리입니다만...)
(That's why it has become.. small like that...)
The original purpose was that they were going to contain a weird energy that was going to destroy the solar system and nearby galaxies, but accidentally an incompetent used the small small cannons instead to do so. Anyways it seemingly managed to contain it so... shrugs if it works it works

lM2AVtb.png

그럼 제가 지금부터 - 왜 지구인씨가 이런 상황에 처하게 되었는지를 자세히 설명드리죠.
Well then - I will now explain why Ms. Earth is in this situation.

일단 시간의 발단은 여기서 부터 아주 먼 우주로 부터 시작됩니다. 이 우주에 많은 새력들이 존재하고 있고, 그 중에서 가장 큰 세력을 유지하고 있는 자들을 '왕'이라고 하는데요. 여기서 부터 아주 먼 우주에서 정복왕이라 이름붙여진 왕이 태어 났습니다. 이 정복왕은 그 엑시즈가 매우 호전적이어서, 온 우주를 자신의 것으로 만드려고 했죠. 저희는 그 정복왕과 싸우기 위해 그 곳을 향해 가던 중이었습니다.
The story begins in a universe far far away. There exist many powers in that universe, and the most powerful powers among them are called 'Kings'. In that faraway universe, the one called Conqueror King was born. The Axis of the Conqueror King was very aggressive, so he sought to conquer our universe for himself. We were on our way to fight the Conqueror King.

저희를 간단히 소개 하자면, 우주를 떠도는 용병단으로서, 돈을 받고 의뢰인의 부탁을 들어주는 일을 하고 있습니다. 정복왕과 싸우는 것도 구국의 왕이라는 분의 의뢰를 받은 것이였구요. 하지만 가던 중에 문제가 생겼습니다. 바로 당신이 살던 지구에서 이상 에너지가 발생했던 것이지요. 그대로 놔두었다가는 태양계 및 주위 은하가 모두 날아가버릴 위기였기 때문에, 지구를 저렇게 만들 수 밖에 없었답니다.
To introduce ourselves briefly, we're mercenaries traveling the universe, working on contracts in return for payment. Fighting the Conqueror King was also a contract from the Savior King. However, something happened on our way. An unusual energy was detected on your planet. It was going to blow up the Solar System and nearby galaxies if we left it alone, so we had no choice but to make your planet like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back