• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically, I'm going to propose some powers and resistances to certain number of characters and some changes and additions for some characters AP

Powers, Abilities & Resistances:

Analytical Prediction (Road Revolution/Dallar Show Arc Baam managed to see through his opponent's attacks and movements)

Awakened Power (Baam's True Self Mode is the physical manifestation of his hidden power he accumulated inside himself through his climb in the Tower up to the Hidden Floor after he ultimately find who he truly is in his own right, with him finally acknowledging he doesn't need anyone but himself to define this)

Damage Boost (Baam's shinsoo, instead of getting weaker and dissipating, the longer its attacks go, the stronger they become)

Body Control (Traumerei's beast, Enraged Rapid, by spliting its back, can make a second head came out of its body from its backbone)

Illusion Creation (Traumerei created an illusion to make Yasratcha think he had killed Cobalt and reached him, when in fact Yasratcha was standing still in the same place and Cobalt was alive)

Better Energy Manipulation (Traumerei can create countless animals and creatures made out of shinsoo from his Shinwonryu)

Stealth Mastery (Traumerei was able to enter the Lo Po Bia's Warship without even Cha, Baam and Ha Jinsung noticed despite the three having high level of Extrasensory Perception)

Resistance to Sleep Manipulation via Willpower (Ha Cheonhee was able to resist Shatcha's "Every Day is Substitute Holliday", which can put her opponents to sleep if they are very exhausted, through sheer willpower). This Resistance scales to any character with comparable or superior Willpower to Cheonhee's, meaning High Rankers or characters at the level of Cheonhee or stronger than her

Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Complete Beastifcation Yasratacha was able to resist and break free from Traumerei's Mind Control, who was ordering him to fight and kill Yama)

Resistance to Energy Absorption (Baam, once he gets and uses the 1st Thorn, was able to break free from shinsoo absorber ties, which previously were absorbing his shinsoo, making him unable to use it)

Resistance to Retrocognition (The Irregulars can't have their past seen or shown, which was further reinforced when Soo-oh, a Red Witch, stated that she can't trace a Irregular's path)

Retrocognition (The Red Witches can trace the path someone is on, and they can backtrack the fate that the people are on)

Limited Spatial Manipulation (With the 2nd Thorn activated, the "God" of Guardians stated that Baam was bursting the space around them)

AP:

Post-Souls Burning True Self Mode Baam - Much stronger than 53.56 Teratons (This is based on the fact that TSM Baam, although much weaker than Post-Flagship White, he was not instantly overpowered and was able to hold his own for a while against an opponent who was stronger than the one that quickly stomped Ha Jinsung, who is Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, what I'm basically proposing is to put TSM Baam far above Ha Jinsung because of Baam's far superior performance to his master when both were against opponents of similar level)

Post-Flagship Explosion Explosion Absorption White - 124.96 Teratons (Besides the powers that White had from his Prime Self and the soul of Luch, not much later on before his fight against Baam, he killed Namo, a Ranker, and absorbed her soul, and since her AP is 2.23 Teratons, it means that White's AP is 124.96 Teratons)

Half-Body Complete Transformation Yama - 160.68 Teratons (Basically, HBCT Yama, alongside Ha Jinsung, was able to neutralize an attack from Enraged Rapid, but whereas Enraged Rapid has an AP of 214.24 Teratons and Ha Jinsung has an AP of 53.56 Teratons, this demonstrates that although Ha Jinsung had a role in blocking the beast's attack, who contributed to 3/4th of the power to block the Sea Dragon's attack was Yama, which means his AP is 160.68 Teratons)

Complete Beastification Yasratcha via Piercing Damage - Stronger than 214.24 Teratons (His left arm which is an long blade, was able to pierce through Enraged Rapid's fire attack, which it took both him with his right arm and Complete Transformation Yama combined to match previously)

Last edited:
Not sure on Yama's AP since fusion attacks are usually percieved to be stronger than both people's AP, that's why Goku isn't 2-C

Not sure on Yama's AP since fusion attacks are usually percieved to be stronger than both people's AP, that's why Goku isn't 2-C
I mean, I know that this is a combined attack from Ha Jinsung and HBCT Yama, and that overall power of this attack is stronger than their individual AP, but my point is that Jinsung is much weaker than even CB Yasratcha and CT Yama, but with the help of HBCT Yama, they managed to counter Enraged Rapid's attack, and considering the AP difference between Ha Jinsung and Enraged Rapid, it's easy to assume that HBCT Yama is the one who contributed the most to neutralizing the beast's attack, and it's consistent, since that HBCT Yama easily overpowered The Arrogant Kraken which can overwhelm CB Yasratacha who is CT Yama's equal. Also, using MUI Goku is a bad example, as the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is unquantifiable, while the examples of HBCT Yama and Ha Jinsung against Enraged Rapid are easily quantifiable.

Also, I updated the OP, as I had forgotten to put two certain powers, can you reread it?

Also, using MUI Goku is a bad example, as the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is unquantifiable, while the examples of HBCT Yama and Ha Jinsung against Enraged Rapid are easily quantifiable.
Not exactly. Basically the reason a 2x increase doesn't boost Goku from Low 2-C and 2-C (as Beerus and Champa fighting would wreck their universes) is because fusion attacks are considered unquantifiably above the two attacks combined due to their protrayal

Not exactly. Basically the reason a 2x increase doesn't boost Goku from Low 2-C and 2-C (as Beerus and Champa fighting would wreck their universes) is because fusion attacks are considered unquantifiably above the two attacks combined due to their protrayal
I mean, I watched the DBS anime years ago, but from what I remember from that time and from my experience with some DBS Threads some time ago, the fact that Goku is not 2-C is the fact that he never matched an combined attack from two GoDs or someone as strong as two of GoDs combined

Also, the example of HBCT Yama and Ha Jinsung is more straightforward than compared to Goku and GoDs, since what both Yama and Jinsung did was a combined attack that matched Enraged Rapid's, and considering Jinsung's AP when compared to the Sea Dragon's, it is not absurd or difficult to assume that whoever contributed the most to counter that attack was Yama

I'd like to say that irregulars probably need to have immunity to precog and fate hax rather than resistance as aca 4 means they don't have a past or future, they are only in the present. You can't affect sth that doesn't exist right?

Wait nvm i confused the two. If i had to prove it it's the fact that Baam's future cannot be seen and the mirror that sees the past said he has no past... Dang

That one was bunked in the past coz "something something the mirror is seeing in the workshop archives to see the past of people" which imo is dumb, how could they get info on things like Androssi past be4 being a princess for example, it's clear that the mirror was just as much of an AI as it was a magic hijynks

Overall, irregulars seem to have some kind of overall void gap from past and future. And the only way to bypass their innate acausality it is amping an eyes that can see into the future which were brought by another irregular, with the thorn, which is an anti-irregular object

That one was bunked in the past coz "something something the mirror is seeing in the workshop archives to see the past of people" which imo is dumb, how could they get info on things like Androssi past be4 being a princess for example, it's clear that the mirror was just as much of an AI as it was a magic hijynks

Overall, irregulars seem to have some kind of overall void gap from past and future. And the only way to bypass their innate acausality it is amping an eyes that can see into the future which were brought by another irregular, with the thorn, which is an anti-irregular object
What about Rachel? She is a Irregular and I remember she also had to have her past seen by the Mirror of the Past to go to the Hidden Floor, but I don't remember what happened to her but I remember she didn't go to quarantine like Baam

What about Rachel? She is a Irregular and I remember she also had to have her past seen by the Mirror of the Past to go to the Hidden Floor, but I don't remember what happened to her but I remember she didn't go to quarantine like Baam
she didn't since she somehow ended up in the hidden hidden floor by accident and stole a man's VR headset

she didn't since she somehow ended up in the hidden hidden floor by accident and stole a man's VR headset
Okay, so I'll assume she was teleported to the "Hidden" Hidden Floor before the Mirror could try to see her past

But how do you explain Baam's Sworn Enemy? It was said that the Mirror of the Past couldn't see Baam's past like itself stated, but somehow it still managed to look into his past and create what Baam most fear, Jyu Viole Grace, who is his Sworn Enemy

But how do you explain Baam's Sworn Enemy? It was said that the Mirror of the Past couldn't see Baam's past like itself stated, but somehow it still managed to look into his past and create what Baam most fear, Jyu Viole Grace, who is his Sworn Enemy
idrk it probably looked into his mind rather than his past but that's just hypothesizing since that's the only assumption i can make considering he has no past.

idrk it probably looked into his mind rather than his past but that's just hypothesizing since that's the only assumption i can make considering he has no past.
Yes, I think you're possibly right on that part, since I looked at the translation of chapter 345 from Mangahelpers, it seems that the Mirror of the Past managed to see Baam's mind, since this chapter heavily implied that the Mirror can see the people's mind too, since Data Yu Han Sung stated this: "Yeah. You were mirrored by the Mirror before you came into this place right? That Mirror summons your own arch-enemies to balance your appearance. The Mirror looks in your past and summons beings that you most fear. They could be your rivals, things you feared deep inside your mind, the person you admired, and sometimes-even yourself."

Here the Chapter and its translation to see for yourself

I want to know what @ImNot4nUser thinks about that

Last edited:
Yes, I think you're possibly right on that part, since I looked at the translation of chapter 345 from Mangahelpers, it seems that the Mirror of the Past managed to see Baam's mind, since this chapter heavily implied that the Mirror can see the people's mind too, since Data Yu Han Sung stated this: "Yeah. You were mirrored by the Mirror before you came into this place right? That Mirror summons your own arch-enemies to balance your appearance. The Mirror looks in your past and summons beings that you most fear. They could be your rivals, things you feared deep inside your mind, the person you admired, and sometimes-even yourself."

Here the Chapter and its translation to see for yourself

I want to know what @ImNot4nUser thinks about that
Basically, the mirror can see into the past and read minds, seeing into the past which did not work and mind read which did and was used for making sworn enemies. Hence proving the retrocognition resistance even more

Real, if they can trace the path someone is on, then that's like backtracking the fate they are on
Oh ok, do you have a scan on the Red Witches doing something like backtracking a path/fate or is just the one you posted is needed for them get this power? Also, could you give me a description of Retrocogniton for the Red Witches for me to put in the OP to reinforce this power's justification?

Last edited:
ik this probably requires its own CRT but uh...can we just split every data character into their own profile? Like i am very confused on why Data Zahard is the same profile as normal Zahard. I'd be okay with keeping it that way but having the key be Young Zahard without the powers given to him on the hidden floor.

ik this probably requires its own CRT but uh...can we just split every data character into their own profile? Like i am very confused on why Data Zahard is the same profile as normal Zahard. I'd be okay with keeping it that way but having the key be Young Zahard without the powers given to him on the hidden floor.
Honestly, I think we should also just split the young Data characters from their current Real selves, but I just don't know how to do that, if you know how to do it or contact someone to do it I don't mind it being done

Back