• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ToG Regenerationn Negation Upgrade

RegisNex1232 said:
Has anyone actually negated regen and where? Was it done by the OP's method or something else as I'm not fond of giving people random, unmentioned abilities for no real reason.
Based on the wiki's definition of Macro-Quantum Matter Manipulation since they can manipulate macro-quantum particles like electrons, they can negate up to High Regenerationn.

Furthermore, if a character can use Soul Absorption to the existence that they don't exist, it can be Existence Erasure thus negating up to Low-Godly.

RegisNex1232 said:
Has anyone actually negated regen and where? Was it done by the OP's method or something else as I'm not fond of giving people random, unmentioned abilities for no real reason.
Well, Baam is able to make the shinsoo of a sphere disappear dissipate and the shinsoo act like the electrons which means that shinsoo users can control matter at Macro-Quantum level, and as you know the Shinwonryu is able to do the shinsoo of an area to disappear or to dissipate (as Baam did against the baang of Karaka), that is, the users of Thorn and Shinwonryu should be able to deny High Regenerationn, since this Regenerationn causes you to regenerate of the atoms and the users of Thorn and Shinwonryu are able to make matter at the Macro-Quantum level disappear, which means they are able to deny High Regenerationn which involves regenerating from molecules, atoms and particles.

Now that you mention it, the ability mentioned in the OP is more like destroying them beyond their ability to regenerate, kind of like Gohan vaporizing Cell. However irregulars can indeed negate immortality and Regenerationn with the Shinwonryu as Baam did on the FoD.

@Regis It was during the battle againts Hell Joe, Yuri almost killed a Servant of Hell Joe loseing his left arm in the process and they are capable of regenerating because they're technically not alive, I need to read that part again just to get the precise details so sorry about the ambiguity. Baam is also capable of killing the servants with theShinwonryu. So yes there has been examples.

It was the souls, they stored them in the soul room to become immortal.

Wait a minute, I just realized something. Everyone on the FoD died when White absorbed the souls, then they came back to life when the souls were returned. That means Baam should have soul destruction since he must have destroyed their souls to permanently kill them.

Then find the relevant examples and explain why they support the OP. Don't just say stuff with no proof and only extrapolations on abilities and expect it to get accepted as that feels a lot like adding stuff for the sake of it.

@Jobbo

Can you do a general review of what has been accepted so far in this Thread? Since it will take a while for us to close it.

So we can give Baam Soul Manipulation and Zahard as well, since Baam used Shinwonryu to kill Hell Joe's henchmen and Zahard's Shinwonryu has practically the same properties as Baam.

@Jobbo

Well, do you agree with the users of Thorn and Shinwonryu having Regen Negation (Up to High Regenerationn)? Since this is the main topic of Thread and we have not yet reached a conclusion definitive about it.

They're the irregulars so yeah. Oh yeah, I forgot about Enryu and Phantaminum, I'll add them to the list.

Jobbo said:
Wait, it should be Low-Godly. Gustang showed the ability to manipulate souls as well.
I think he only has Soul Manipulation, because he can control multiple souls. Also, do you has arguments to convince @Regis to accept Regen Negation (Nullifies up to High Regenerationn)?

@Reigs Here's the example from yuri. Here's when he gets hit normally and this is him back to normal. I still need to get Baams example though just wanted to get this one out of the way.

Sure. FoD inhabitants can regenerate as long as their soul exists in the soul room, this is Low-Godly, Baam managed to kill them anyway, ergo Low-Godly Negation.

Jobbo said:
Sure. FoD inhabitants can regenerate as long as their soul exists in the soul room, this is Low-Godly, Baam managed to kill them anyway, ergo Low-Godly Negation.
Wow, you convinced me, well, if we add Regen Negation to the Irregulars who use Shinwonryu and Thorn, then we should leave it like this:

Regenerationn Negation (Nullifies up to At least High regeneratioon to likely Low-Godly Regenerationn)

Also, the guys that got killed probably had their souls destroyed. I mean, once Gustang returned everyone's souls they all came back to life, but the guys that got killed are nowhere to be seen.

Wait, I got proof of soul destruction. In chapter 180 Hoaquin's sister uses soul melting juice.

Yuri's example was due to the 13 Months double activation, not Shinwonryu or the Thorn. There's a whole plotline behind this, don't know why you would use that.

So can somebody summarise the TLDR conclusions here?

Summary

Regenerationn Negation (Nullifies up to High Regenerationn) for Enryu, Hell Joe (Transformed), Yuri (Ignition Wepaon Possessed), and other shinsoo users

Matter Manipulation (Macro-Quantum level) for everyone who knows how to use the shinsoo on Verse.

Immortality (Type 8) for Hell Joe

Regen Negation to the Irregulars who use Shinwonryu and Thorn, then we should leave it like this:

Regenerationn Negation (Nullifies up to At least High Regenerationn to likely Low-Godly Regenerationn) like Baam, the Administrator, Zahard

I can't upgrade Urek Mazino's profile

I got this message:

This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed. If you believe your edit was constructive, please inform an administrator of what you were trying to do. A brief description of the abuse rule which your action matched is: Prevention of slur words

Please try again. I made an accidental error in the slur filter programming. Apparently the "?" sign has to be avoided, or the filter starts to block everything.

Jobbo said:
Since that is so it would not be added Low-Godly Regenerationn to Hell Joe too?

Nedge1000 said:
Regen Negation to the Irregulars who use Shinwonryu and Thorn, then we should leave it like this:
Regenerationn Negation (Nullifies up to At least High Regenerationn to likely Low-Godly Regenerationn) like Baam, the Administrator, Zahard
Enryu must also have Regen Negation of that level since he was the original user of Thorn too, so: Enryu, Zahard, Administrator and Baam must have Regen Negation (Nullifies up to At least High Regenerationn to likely Low-Godly Regenerationn)

We are still discussing whether White (Hoaqin) should receive Transmutation or Existence Erasure, so I guess that's all we need to complete Thread.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Jobbo said:
Since that is so it would not be added Low-Godly Regenerationn to Hell Joe too?
@Enryu The Red Tower, I think that you are right it is sound like Low-Godly

@Nedge1000

I realized that you gave Regen Negation to Urek, but I think you should remove that, because Urek does not have the Shinwonryu or Thorn to deny Regenerationn.

So actually, taking a more in depth look at this, I can't say that I 100% agree anymore.

Low-Godly Regenerationn negation for Baam I think is strictly incorrect. The shinsoo black hole sphere managed to bypass the immorality spell that was placed on the residents of the floor, and thusly he could kill them. Like Enryu mentioned above, their souls were literally in another location, unharmed. So when Baam killed one of the immortals, their soul was not even inside their body, meaning he never actually demonstrated the ability to destroy souls.

As for this manipulation of shinsoo which acts like electrons to grant the verse High levels of Regenerationn negation, how is this any different from characters like Static Shock who manipulate electricity, which is simply the flow of electrons? Case and point, it's not. Those who manipulate shinsoo do so in a similar capacity, so it's more than possible that they likely can't negate those levels of Regenerationn, especially since no one on the verse has consistently shown anything past Low-mid levels of Regenerationn regardless.

Lastly, the only characters this would actually even apply to, are Baam and Zahard as they have demonstrated the ability to use the shinsoo black hole sphere.

Litentric Teon said:
As for this manipulation of shinsoo which acts like electrons to grant the verse High levels of Regenerationn negation, how is this any different from characters like Static Shock who manipulate electricity, which is simply the flow of electrons? Case and point, it's not. Those who manipulate shinsoo do so in a similar capacity, so it's more than possible that they likely can't negate those levels of Regenerationn, especially since no one on the verse has consistently shown anything past Low-mid levels of Regenerationn regardless.

Lastly, the only characters this would actually even apply to, are Baam and Zahard as they have demonstrated the ability to use the shinsoo black hole sphere.
But it has been said that shinsoo and the electrons act in a similar way and 99% of the Verse can control the shinsoo, and the Shinwonryu has been said to be able to dissipate the shinsoo or make them disappear, which indicates that the users of Shinwonryu are able to deny High Regenerationn which depends on regenerating from the atoms, molecules and particles, which Baam and Zahard are able to make disappear or dissipate.

Well, that also applies to Enryu with Thorn.

@Litentric Teon, Shinsoo Manipulation make manipulated an unspecified macro-quantum(perhaps fictional) particle that acts like electrons, not electrons to be exact so it still applies. Static (DC Comics) best ability is Magnetism Manipulation, not Electricity Manipulation, but he has not demonstrated proficiency like Shinsoo users to manipulate to effect affecting particles. The only character that I know did a similar feat with Magnetism Manipulation is Magneto (Marvel Comics) but his control is only to Atomic Level of Matter Manipulation.

Back