• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

Magic God Othinus could control everything. Without exaggeration, she controlled the world itself. If she wanted to, she could have galaxies collide to kill Kamijou Touma. Or she could break the bonds between the particles making up his body and cause his very existence to disperse. If she was the slightest bit dissatisfied with something, she could turn back time, re-lay the rails of fate that led to the future, and create the exact result she wanted.
Could the Magic Gods get EE from that?

Accelerator can't apply vectors to things that didn't have it originally. The imaginary vector stuff was just substituting imaginary numbers to better understand the strange laws of magic.

A voodoo doll would work on Accelerator for example. Accelerator chose not to fight Cendrillon who cuts off the toes of everyone that gets near her.

Lots of stuff would work.
So stuff that just does stuff with no rules/reasons/explanations/anything like that. Is what your Saying?

like it just happens

But ye... Pre-HS!Accelerator vs. Pre-Revival!Kakine does seem like an interesting match-up, imo. It might end up the same way as canon, Accel adapting to Kakine, but Pre-HS!Accel is more intolerant to pain and doesn't have the mindset that his future keys have, so Kakine might be able to get a win under certain conditions.
I think Kakine wins but lets see

Basically stuff that ignore science like magic
That's not entirely accurate since he reflected(albeit imperfectly) a magic water spear that had vectors, on his first try, which strangely made it turn into light.
Immediately afterwards, the snow around her melted and turned into a spear of water
that flew towards Accelerator.

The mysterious attack was not from a bullet or a bomb.

A normal person would have been too surprised to react and simply been skewered.

However, Accelerator was not bothered by it. He himself was a mass of the mysterious.
He held up his right hand, the sole area his reflection was activated on.

The water spear was smashed to pieces.

The water turned to a rainbow of light that flowed diagonally back from his right hand.
It acted as a wall of pressure that knocked away four of five of Vodyanoy’s comrades.

Accelerator had blocked the attack, but he frowned.

He couldn’t figure it out.

If his reflection had succeeded, the water spear should have head straight back at
Vodyanoy and pierced her arm. Instead, it had gone astray and had disintegrated into a
rainbow of light. It had been an odd phenomenon. It hadn’t been something like steam
created from water or ice. Accelerator had caused the reflection but he didn’t
understand the process by which it had turned to light.

(...What...?)

It felt like having something you had grabbed with the tips of your fingers slipping away.

When he reflected teleportation powers, a strange phenomenon occurred in the three
dimensional world, but this had felt entirely different.
If you get really divine energy like an Angel's Telesma, then yeah that'll go through his field even though it has vectors.

It really just gets as simple as stuff that has no direction will work on Accelerator.

That's not entirely accurate since he reflected(albeit imperfectly) a magic water spear that had vectors, on his first try, which strangely made it turn into light.

If you get really divine energy like an Angel's Telesma, then yeah that'll go through his field even though it has vectors.

It really just gets as simple as stuff that has no direction will work on Accelerator.
True

Yes, but from Aleister Crowley's point of view, the existence of parallel versions of man is confirmed (there even uses the theory from Virtual-On with all those different "what if" options). And Aiwass is supposed to be stronger than the Magic Gods at the peak of his powers.

Turns out to be a little different there. Mugino's ability is not a 1-dimensional object, but a 0-dimensional one. Just as a cross section of a 3-dimensional object creates a 2-dimensional object, a 1-dimensional cross section creates a 0-dimensional object. Mugino's ability is a way of destroying a 1-dimensional point, thereby achieving 0-dimensional space. And with 0-dimensional space you can reach all possible coordinates in the universe, that is teleportation not limited by mass and distance.
Does this mean she can attack characters even if their bodies are in another dimension

Huh, that sounds kinda interesting, ngl. Note to self, I gotta find interviews from Kamachi that talks about the games or smth. Like if we could take the games as secondary canon, at the very least, we could... well, have more information that could be useful to the verse in some way or form. And from what I recall, the IF games had Gunha has an encounter Kakine and Accelerator - and the former soundly dealt with him or smth... Not really useful, but eh, I blame Kamachi for dragging out Gunha's mysterious powers and just making him slightly more relevant than Himegami.

Huh, that sounds kinda interesting, ngl. Note to self, I gotta find interviews from Kamachi that talks about the games or smth. Like if we could take the games as secondary canon, at the very least, we could... well, have more information that could be useful to the verse in some way or form. And from what I recall, the IF games had Gunha has an encounter Kakine and Accelerator - and the former soundly dealt with him or smth.
Here's the storyline for it. It talks about how 0-dimensional teleportation would not be restricted by mass or distance, like MrOMG said.

Basically stuff that ignore science like magic
The idea is that Accel can use the physiology of an angel as a higher purity being, and ignore most types of magic even without vector control. In theory.
Huh, that sounds kinda interesting, ngl. Note to self, I gotta find interviews from Kamachi that talks about the games or smth. Like if we could take the games as secondary canon, at the very least, we could... well, have more information that could be useful to the verse in some way or form. And from what I recall, the IF games had Gunha has an encounter Kakine and Accelerator - and the former soundly dealt with him or smth... Not really useful, but eh, I blame Kamachi for dragging out Gunha's mysterious powers and just making him slightly more relevant than Himegami.
It seems to me that it is necessary to find a Guidebook, because only in them the cosmology is explained clearly, and he also complements it, revealing new things (for example, that angels exist outside the Sefirot of the human world, and because of their rank of soul, the angel in principle could not exist in the human world (it is like the Magical God who partially surpassed the human world, but still tied to it and forced to share his infinite power to infinity, but in the situation of an angel it is even worse))

Thanks, Zon! ... Oh ye, I've been reading the Railgun manga, and saw a line in Chapter 131 that piqued my interest a bit in where Misaka offhandedly mentions that she is "the weakest level 5" and that "she is just barely over the threshold from level 4" - while this is from the past and likely refers to AIM stuff than pure physical power, it would likely help in the scaling chain for the powers of LV5s, considering ranking is only via importance to Ales' plan and whatnot.

Thanks, Zon! ... Oh ye, I've been reading the Railgun manga, and saw a line in Chapter 131 that piqued my interest a bit in where Misaka offhandedly mentions that she is "the weakest level 5" and that "she is just barely over the threshold from level 4" - while this is from the past and likely refers to AIM stuff than pure physical power, it would likely help in the scaling chain for the powers of LV5s, considering ranking is only via importance to Ales' plan and whatnot.
I mean even the fandom believes Gunha to be above her

I mean even the fandom believes Gunha to be above her
Well, ye, but that is for a good reason. Sides, if Mikoto performs an impressive feat, it could potentially scale to her L6S self, Gunha, Kakine, and Accelerator! ... and Mugino too since, imo outside of versatility from powers, I am convinced Mugino, in a purely firepower sense, is stronger than Mikoto.

Sorry for bothering you but are the fanverse calcs usable?

Well, ye, but that is for a good reason. Sides, if Mikoto performs an impressive feat, it could potentially scale to her L6S self, Gunha, Kakine, and Accelerator! ... and Mugino too since, imo outside of versatility from powers, I am convinced Mugino, in a purely firepower sense, is stronger than Mikoto.
I wanna do a bunch of inverse figths for the verse. Aside from Pre-revival kakine vs Pre-hs accel, Mugino vs Misaka in a actual figth will be neat

They are, and I have imported most of 'em! ... Well, a good portion of them were already in reference in common feats, i.e, the place where common feats in ficton have been already pre-calced and can be readily used by any verse if there is a showing of it - but getting back to the point, I just need to import Accel's MFTL+ calc and I am done! ... Well, Top56 is also doing calcs for the feats of hightier magic users and magic gods now, so... plans for the future, I suppose.

I wanna do a bunch of inverse figths for the verse. Aside from Pre-revival kakine vs Pre-hs accel, Mugino vs Misaka in a actual figth will be neat
Nice... Honestly for the Mugino Vs. Misaka fight, I think Mikoto should have the A.A.A to make things even more different.

Here's the storyline for it. It talks about how 0-dimensional teleportation would not be restricted by mass or distance, like MrOMG said.
I just finished the video...

Mugino's ability is not a 1-dimensional object, but a 0-dimensional one. Just as a cross section of a 3-dimensional object creates a 2-dimensional object, a 1-dimensional cross section creates a 0-dimensional object. Mugino's ability is a way of destroying a 1-dimensional point, thereby achieving 0-dimensional space. And with 0-dimensional space you can reach all possible coordinates in the universe, that is teleportation not limited by mass and distance.
I didn't see Amata say her ability was 0D, indeed the only thing he said in regards to her power was before the Kazakiri fight and that her power was the perfect 1-dimensional power that he would use to get access to the 0-dimensional universe.

Are there any sandboxes or pages that aren't linked back to the official toaru page for level 5 candidates like Kimi or Takitsubou?

There isn't enough about Takisubou combat-wise that warrants a Vs Page, even with the stuff that she has been recently apart of due to Hamazura. Kimi, on the other hand... Ye, I think nobody has bothered to make a page for her yet. It is on my to do list to add her, however. Very low on my priority list, tho, since I am planning various revisions for this verse like revising profiles and upgrades/downgrades.

Last edited:
So why is Nephthys missing her reality warping in her third P&A key and how many of her abilities are tied to her phase manipulation?

Would her third key have all of her prior abilities(except for existing in nonexistence I guess)?

Hm, I suppose that is another thing I can add to my CRT, i suppose, which should be done in about the end of this week at the earliest. No promises, tho. Am just gathering my scans and making sure that my proposals in my CRT make sense.

I just remembered additional scaling for Coronzon's durability. She would survive her own incomplete Ceremony that would destroy half the universe.

Back