• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

Hm. I think we need to get the scene itself here or the statement from Coronzon that says she would survive her own incomplete ceremony to determine this.

Hm. I think we need to get the scene itself here or the statement from Coronzon that says she would survive her own incomplete ceremony to determine this.
She can't look to individually destroy the Sephirah if she's dead.
(But even in this incomplete state, I can blow away about half the universe. It all works
out in the end as long as that half includes this planet!! For now, I eliminate the obvious
enemy. I just have to think of another way to individually destroy the Sephirah that
survive this!!)
It's also all a moot point if Coronzon is:
  • A, is flat out High 1-C since she is the power source for the temple barrier,
  • and B, literally from a higher plane of existence than the Magic Gods
Hey Fanta! If I may ask, when and what is your next crt about? Sorry if I'm pestering a bit
She just said end of the week at the earliest, but no promises !

She can't look to individually destroy the Sephirah if she's dead.

It's also all a moot point if Coronzon is:
  • A, is flat out High 1-C since she is the power source for the temple barrier,
  • and B, literally from a higher plane of existence than the Magic Gods
This means her true from is High 1-C which makes sense with the lore. This does not scale to her avatar

I guess we should discuss whether she even has type 9 immortality, as GunTish mentioned.

Did she descend her entire existence or does she still simultaneously exist in the Abyss currently in the story? Does Gabriel have type 9 as well?

Basically I look for all counterarguments and play devil's advocate with myself before I make a CRT.

Here's Kamachi will provide more information about this matter... sooner or later. Off-topic, but Othinus... was she actually Odin or did she just inspire him? Or is it an odd mix of both?

She was the actual Odin who created the myths and legends but before she was Odin she was just a human.
Magic God Othinus had not been born a Magic God. She had used a special method to
obtain the knowledge, performed a unique ritual based on that knowledge, and broke out
of her human shell.

yea np, but GunTish would know more details about her.

Nearly all of them come from Phase Manipulation.
Shouldn't their profiles mention that their phase manipulation accomplishes the hax then similar to how Izzard's profile lists:

So it would look like:
It'd make it a lot clearer to see what hax Nephthys would lose upon using her one-time use phase manipulation.
Renaming reality warping to phase manipulation also helps distinguish the different types of reality warping there is in this series.

Power Null doesn't typically led to a situation in where one can potentially bypass one's durability and cause them to not exist anymore (or send them back to their plane of existence where they belong in the case of Gabriel) with a mere touch like Imagine Breaker does to certain supernatural beings. Power null just leds to no powers, in most cases.

Hopefully the new spin off gives her some combat feats
Also, same... But probably not since it is set before Fre/nda times. At best I can see some new combat feats for Mugino, Frenda, and Saiai, but sadly giving Takitsubo combat feats might be off the table. Here's hoping to be proven wrong, tho.

Might want to throw in the MGs Striking Strength that shoulda been upgraded from Mikoto's CRT.
I hadn't noticed it because I don't really check the Striking Strength of characters, most of the times it is just a repeat of their AP.

But wtf? Why are their Strikings tier 8? It should be a flat out 5B

Agreed, Zon. Getting back onto topic, Coronzon capable of surviving her incomplete Ceremony of Mo Athair serves as a durability of feat of sorts, right?

It really doesn't, the incomplete ceremony wouldn't destroy her soul.
Exactly my point

Her avatar should not at all scale to the ceremony, only her true form. Even if we say she scales, it cause lots of inconsistencies in scaling, like base accel or nerfed Nephthys being galaxy level

Eh, all of the 5-Bs are only 5-Bs due to them scaling to or above Fiamma's baseline 5-B rating due to them having nothing else to scale above of that isn't High 1-C.

Back