• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Adding Coronzon's sensible solution to fixing the microplastics crisis... by destroying all of creation

Sandbox

I'm looking to add Coronzon's Ceremony of Mo Athair.​

Her goal and purpose is to destroy everything that does not naturally break down in order to prepare for whatever life or beings would appear next.
“For one thing, do you remember what Great Demon Coronzon rules over? 333,
dispersion. If she is acting entirely based on that fundamental purpose of hers, then she
may not be aiming for an absolute victory or world domination.”

“What do you mean?”

“What does Coronzon hate most? I imagine the answer is microplastics.”

His understander suddenly changed the subject.

Or did she?

“She is an incarnation of natural decomposition. She breaks everything down into its
proper state. So she cannot allow anything that remains in an unnatural state for an
extended period of time, be it a chemical compound, a civilization, or a lifeform. And if
her goal is complete and utter destruction, she would be leaving the job incomplete if she
won a clean victory that left things behind. She will be more severe and more thorough.
She will raze the world, leaving behind nothing at all. ...If the bad feeling I have is correct,
this is going to be nasty. She will be trying something on a different dimension entirely
from winning or losing.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 2 Part 2
“If Great Demon Coronzon is acting based on her nature, her goal will be the natural
breakdown of the entire world.”

“Natural breakdown?”

[...]

“Coronzon is not plotting to earn some kind of benefit in this world, like world domination
or becoming a billionaire. In fact, she rejects the very existence of those fixed, immovable,
and eternal winners. She thinks that all things should break eventually so they can be
broken down and prepare for the next thing to be born. Her definition of evil is anything
that breaks the cycle, such as immortality or an eternal kingdom.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 3 Part 11
Now these quotes don't tell us much. I just included them to give some context and so the title makes sense .

Here's what would happen in specific. She would prepare a temple and utilize her ability to access any part of the Sephiroth so she could pass a great amount of power and destroy the Pure World, which is the foundational layer that phases cannot exist without.
“If you do not understand, allow me to enlighten you. My name is Coronzon, my number
is 333, and my nature is dispersion. Just as the angel of water is revealed using no more
than water, I exist only to obstruct the bonds of the world and naturally break down all of
creation. I will be intentionally harming every part of the world to create scabs and then I
will tear them all away while here in the United Kingdom. That will cause the world to
boil over and create a frenzied state in which everyone will work to destroy each other.
From neighborhood brats to nuclear warheads, all seven billion people will face their
greatest enemy and drive each other to mutual self-destruction. Just like the game of old
maid, I will send enemy against enemy until they destroy the entire world. That would
still leave the isolated jokers who do not naturally break down, but I will crush all of them
myself. Not a single person will escape.”

[...]

“While all those fools are focused on the visible chaos, I will take my time preparing for
the end. I am the Great Demon lurking in the Abyss of the Sephiroth. But ascending the
tree is not the only way to use it.” She pointed her thumb at the center of her chest. “I
obtained this physical body and descended the tree. The humans drowning at the bottom
level only ever think of ascending it, but the connections go both ways. I started higher up
and I can freely come and go
, so this temporary level does not matter to me. Having a
physical body is not a bad thing since it provides practical benefits in this world. And it
allows me to reach the physical and scientific layer at the very bottom where all other
phases are folded up
.”

“The bottom?”

[...]

“Yes. Imagine the universe at the point when the geocentric model said the other planets
revolved around the earth. That is different from current mainstream astrology, but this
is about some simple mental exercise. ...But make sure this hypothetical does not confuse
you. Now, with that model, the forces storing up mystical and supernatural power pour
down on the earth from outside of the planet, but the earth in the center is a perfectly
ordinary hunk of dirt. That is the earth’s surface where we are standing now. If you
removed that, the world would lose its center and it would fall apart, correct?”
Coronzon raised her slender index finger and slowly spun it around.

When she did, a few of the large plates around them began to rotate. They appeared to be
representing the view of the world before it was proven that the planets revolved around
the sun.

By passing all that power through this foundational layer, that ‘bottom’ layer can be
broken and removed. From there, all other phases will be destroyed along with this one
Without the core, the other forces cannot maintain their revolutions.”

She clenched her fist and took a step from the center.

With their directions from the “core” gone, the large plates scattered blindly and bumped
into each other.

A single action caused it all to fall apart.

“Aleister apparently wanted to save humanity by destroying every other phase and leaving
just this one behind, but I am the opposite. By removing the ‘bottom’ layer at the center,
the phases for all mythologies and religions will be destroyed. That is the Ceremony of Mo
Athair. Nothing at all will remain afterwards
.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 3 Part 10
The Pure World is at the very bottom of the Sephiroth.
“I will now explain what will soon happen here.” The lady in a red leotard and long skirt
made it sound so simple. “First of all, Coronzon will place the Queen Britannia’s mobile
temple at a specific point and attempt to hijack the United Kingdom using the Scottish
system she can access with the three Honours of Scotland and the Stone of Scone. Her
goal is to destroy the world. In the first stage, she will have all seven billion humans kill
each other and she will use that as an opening to descend to the very bottom of the
Sephiroth.
Once at the very foundation of the world, she will pour in a massive amount of
power to forcibly destroy it. All of the phases overlap, but the gods of legend are not
supported by that alone. Heaven and hell cannot exist entirely independently, so if the
piece at the base is destroyed, the bottom will fall out.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Between the Lines 3
If that activated, control of the UK would shift from Curtana Second to the Honours of
Scotland. And this was a magic kingdom. Hijacking the UK would lead to great chaos that
would develop into global conflict. And by destroying the scientific and physical layer at
the bottom of all phases (which Aleister had wanted to preserve), all phases of all legends
and religions would be destroyed simultaneously.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 18
Coronzon is also looking to destroy herself and the entire Sephiroth to fully remove the clogs obstructing Ein Sof's system.
“All things in the world exist within the cycle of life and death. I exist to remove the clogs
and repair the circulation. I am Coronzon. Surely you know how wicked it is for something
to pathetically cling to its survival as an individual and grow fat as it continues to devour
everything around it.”

[...]

“It might look like the flow of time mercilessly wears down all things, but there is far too
much exceptional salvation in this world: Imagine Breaker, the Magic Gods, the original
grimoires, resurrected Lilith, Aiwass who resurrected her...and me, Great Demon
Coronzon.”

“So you are aware you stand on the side of evil?”

“Of course. My job is to fix the circulation. And that creates the next age. Once, the
majority of the Sephirah were under attack. If the Second Adam had not atoned with
blood, the world would not have lasted this long. And the critical clogs are all born of
knowledge. I am the Great Demon who protects the Abyss, that hidden division of the
Sephiroth. Whatever my purpose is, I have undeniably been stained. ...Thus, I will destroy
it all. Myself and the entire Sephiroth that contains me are no exceptions
. Partial
destruction would be meaningless. If anything remains and an eternal distortion is born
from that, then it will all happen again. I will eliminate the ten spheres, the twenty-two
pathways, and the hidden eleventh symbol
. Collisions between phases? Sparks and spray?
You cannot save anyone if you only treat those symptoms. All of the fundamental clogs
must be removed. All so we can pass the baton to whoever comes next.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 12
Another quote about the destruction of everything preparing for "whoever would come next".
“What do you want to protect, Coronzon?”

“The world, but I have no interest in the current age.”

Legends about corn, palm trees, meat, fish, and other foods that supported a region or
culture would often involve the theme of killing. A god or person would be killed and
chopped up, their flesh and blood would cover the land or sea, and that provided the food
that people found in nature.

Coronzon would see that as a form of salvation.

She would destroy everything that currently existed to prepare for whoever would come
next
. That “whoever” did not need to be human. The next form of life to arise could be
part fish, could have wings, could be giant invertebrate amoebas, or could be eight-legged
octopus aliens. As long as they were born naturally and were destroyed naturally, she did
not care how prosperous they were. She viewed herself as an evil destroyer, yet she would
not stop trying to provide this fundamental salvation.

Even if the concept was as horrific as chopping up your beloved while they still lived,
sowing their remains on the earth, growing a field there to draw in animals, and declaring
it a great success because your descendants could inherit everything you had built up.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 12

Tiering Coronzon's barrier​

Coronzon's temple would be fortified by a world/barrier that requires a fullpower Magic God level attack to destroy. So I'm looking to add a High 1-C tiering of some form to her durability section.
“It isn’t that a wall is dividing world from world. Think of it as a created world being placed
in between like a cushioning balloon.”

“You mean we can’t break through that without enough power to destroy an entire world?”

“You would need a theoretical max-value Magic God attack, or...”

“That recovered right hand?”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 4
“You can’t see in from outside and you can’t break through,” said Accelerator.

That temple could only be broken open with enough power to destroy the world.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 5

The ship and the temple barrier/world creation is using Coronzon as a power source. Whether that makes Coronzon High 1-C by default or adds a tier to just the barrier is up to the comments section to decide.

“It isn’t that a wall is dividing world from world. Think of it as a created world being placed
in between like a cushioning balloon.”

“You mean we can’t break through that without enough power to destroy an entire world?”

“You would need a theoretical max-value Magic God attack, or...”

“That recovered right hand?”

[...]

So where is the Queen Britannia’s power source? If it uses the ley lines, we could
temporarily cut off the line leading to the ship.”

“No, it doesn’t work like that. In fact, it’s trying to reach a specific point because that’s
where it can access the ley lines most efficiently. It hasn’t reached that state yet.”

“Then what is it?”

Great Demon Coronzon. She is using the power stored up inside herself. Her own power
is more stable than using one of the weaker ley lines
. And look how much power that is...
She must be a transcendent lifeform belonging to a different pyramid than Michael or
Gabriel.”

This was what she could sense from the outside.

Once inside that gray ship, she would be directly facing a being capable of supplying that
much power. Could you even call that a magical battle? Most ceremonies simplified and
symbolized the legendary processes, but a showdown against Coronzon would be much
purer, more disordered, and more chaotic. Perhaps you could call her an entire legend
herself.

“But if Coronzon is that powerful, can she even use the normal magic that humans use? I
feel like she would be rejected from that like God’s Right Seat was.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 4
Just to answer the question from the previous quote:
The avatar I created
to descend from the four worlds does not restrict me from using human magic like with
God’s Right Seat, but it will still reduce the burden on me if I let you handle the ignition.”

Optional Equipment​

The Queen Britannia and the four spiritual items should be given as optional equipment as they are necessary for her Ceremony and provide her Danmaku.

Tiering the Ceremony​

Incomplete Ceremony should be at least Multi-Galaxy level (Stated to destroy about half the universe)

Coronzon can prematurely activate the Ceremony for much weaker destruction, if she fails to reach the necessary location. It notably would not destroy the Sephirah so she would need to look to individually do that afterwards.
(They messed with the wheelhouse, so we never did arrive at the proper location. The
symbols on the temple’s floor have been torn up a fair bit. At this rate, I will fail to hijack
the UK or activate the Ceremony of Mo Athair using that as the ignition.)

Coronzon clenched her teeth with her physical body gone and her essence exposed.

(But even in this incomplete state, I can blow away about half the universe. It all works
out in the end as long as that half includes this planet!! For now, I eliminate the obvious
enemy. I just have to think of another way to individually destroy the Sephirah that
survive this!!)

“Activate...”

[...]

“I command thee, temple!! Activate the Scottish system and hijack the entire United
Kingdom. All so I can begin the Ceremony of Mo Athair!!”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 17

Complete Ceremony: I'm not going to bother positing a tiering so I'd like for it to be discussed in the comments section, although I'll leave some notes.
  • Creating/Destroying even one 11-D phase in Toaru is currently considered as being High 1-C.
  • The Pure World is the foundational layer for all of the phases, that phases cannot exist without.
  • Coronzon can reach and destroy the Pure World which is considered outside the reach of Magic Gods.
  • Coronzon would destroy the metaphysical Sephiroth, meaning the higher planes that Coronzon is initially from.
  • The Ceremony would destroy Imagine Breaker, the Magic Gods, the original grimoires, Lilith, Aiwass, and Coronzon herself.
Edit: Or we could just leave it at Unknown.

Adding Existence Erasure: Coronzon's ceremony would destroy all of creation, including metaphysical realms.

Miscellaneous additions:​

Coronzon's boat while she has the Honours of Scotland lets her fire 400,000 shots per volley.
They were no longer considering strapping rocket engines to the knights’ backs.

“But she will have a total of 400,000 shots. This is going to be bad.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 1
“We do have the great triangle of the Honours of Scotland and the Stone of Scone. If I
weaponized them, I can turn them into a deadly barrage that accurately locks onto and
destroys an estimated total of 400,000 targets simultaneously. Now, what will you do,
Aleister? Trying to break through using superior numbers will get you nowhere here.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 2
The beams that rained down like a great downpour may have been the Coronation
Crown’s effect.

The many explosions and shockwaves that took randomly bending paths may have been
the Stone of Scone’s effect.

Each type of attack reached 100,000 in number and there were four types in all. Trying
to block any one type would just get you torn to pieces. Elizard had indeed gathered a
national-level fighting force, but Coronzon had the same. In a direct clash, they would fall
into a cycle of mutual destruction that wore down the British numbers far too much before
they arrived at the ship.

[...]

The vertical and horizontal downpours of deadly beams were colliding with the ice trees
as more and more of them appeared. That shattered the obstacles, but they were only
made of ice. They could be remade as many times as necessary on this seemingly endless
expanse of ice.

Were they supposed to look like shields or lightning rods?

“A single volley contains 400,000 shots of four different varieties.” Riméa laughed darkly.
“So we can prevent human casualties as long as we provide more than 400,000 decoys,
correct? With four million, the accuracy falls to 1 in 10. With forty million, it falls to 1 in
100. Of course, I am not about to say this will bring it all the way down to zero.”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 3
“Remove the tornado and the attacks from the ship will go back to concentrating on
everyone who’s currently being stopped by the Aethyr Avatars. That’s 400,000 shots in
four different varieties. Are you sure we can leave that up to them?”
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 7
“We do have the great triangle of the Honours of Scotland and the Stone of Scone. If I
weaponized them, I can turn them into a deadly barrage that accurately locks onto and
destroys an estimated total of 400,000 targets simultaneously. Now, what will you do,
Aleister? Trying to break through using superior numbers will get you nowhere here.”
The temple barrier conceals the temple/heliport from the world
“You can’t see in from outside and you can’t break through,” said Accelerator.

That temple could only be broken open with enough power to destroy the world.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 5
They could not see or interact with what existed inside.

That decagonal holy ground was a divine temple protected by a thick barrier, so not even
a brute force attack could destroy it. Not even with the help of Knight Leader, Kanzaki
Kaori, and Elizard wielding Curtana Second. They needed to follow a specific pathway
through the ship to reach the temple and stop Coronzon.

In the worst case, they could sink the entire ship only to have the ceremony continue
unhindered at the ocean bottom.
Coronzon is incorporeal herself and can harm other beings made up of energy(Aiwass) in the surface world and when they try to meet her in the Abyss.
“Don’t make me laugh. You are no more than exposed energy without an avatar. That
much is clear from the fact that you borrowed his wife’s body when giving him the Book
of the Law. Just like me, you should only be able to wield your full power when you
possess an avatar. Right now, you are like a pile of organs. Did you think your silly
oversimplified duality would give you an advantage like that!?”

In that heavenly purgatory of extreme heat, an angel and demon beyond human
understanding began to clash.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 19 Prologue
And again, Coronzon would destroy the metaphysical Sephiroth with her Ceremony.
Various uses of light manipulation, whether it's for producing vision in the dark, firing beams of it, or other miscellaneous uses.
While they were flirting, the golden hair wrapped all around Hamazura Shiage and picked
him up. Beams of light burst from Coronzon’s back, they formed golden wings, and she
flapped them to fly up to the deck. Given how powerful she was, she had to be using some
extremely fine-tuned control to not rocket outside of earth’s gravity altogether.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 3 Part 8
A beam of light burst out and the multiple cruise missiles vanished before even getting
close.
The destruction did not end there.
The gray Queen Britannia launched another beam of light high into the sky. Dirty gray
dust floated at a point in the blue sky. The unnaturally high altitude suggested it had been
a drone that did not need to worry about a pilot. It was like a midday star. They had not
noticed it was there until it exploded.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 3 Part 9
“First, I will set up the magic circle. Then I draw a Tau inside and divide that into ten
sectors.”
“?”
This was separate from the important-looking triangle and extra point.
Lines of pure white light ran through only the necessary straight and curved lines crawling
along the floor. A white circle surrounded Coronzon in no time.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 3 Part 10
She snapped her fingers, causing white light to fill the necessary patterns from the many
giant overlapping shapes carved into the floor.

• Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 2
Countless white beams of light shot out like a hedgehog’s spines. The temple hidden in
the ship would amplify and weaponize the power of any spiritual item. With the Honours
of Scotland and the Stone of Scone, Coronzon could draw out military power on the level
of an entire nation.
Beams of light flashed endlessly from the ship.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 4 Part 15
She lightens the weight of both the 230-kg Stone of Scone so Hamazura can carry it around and her own weight when she sits on top of a suitcase he's under.
He carried the Sword of State wrapped in a thick sheet he had found on the side of the
road and he was also lugging along the suitcase containing the Scottish treasures. It
supposedly contained the 230-kilogram Stone of Scone, but he felt like he could lift the
entire suitcase with just a slight tug. Coronzon had done something. ...Apparently anyway,
but he had no desire to check inside. He was not afraid it would pop open like an
overstuffed travel bag. If he broke whatever she had done, he knew he would have to
actually deal with that 230-kilogram weight.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 3 Part 2
While sensing the seaside scents and the cries of the seagulls, she sat down on the green
suitcase Hamazura was dragging around. He had no idea how it worked, but the suitcase
did not grow any heavier with her on it. And he knew she could not be as light as a feather.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 3 Part 8
I'm assuming weight manipulation should link to gravity manipulation.

Last edited:
Ligth manipulation sounds like energy manipulation and projection
She manipulates light for other practical stuff, she already has energy manipulation, and I wasn't sure if energy projection was redundant.

Edit: I'll add energy projection to it.

Following, and uh... Ye, I agree with everything - on the two abilities that Doggo talked about, I think those two fit invisibility and energy projection better then stealth mastery and light manipulation respectively.

Agree with everything, and maybe it's not necessary to link Weight Manipulation to Gravity Manipulation, maybe it's the same as Aleister's Weight Manipulation.

Agree with everything, and maybe it's not necessary to link Weight Manipulation to Gravity Manipulation, maybe it's the same as Aleister's Weight Manipulation.
Ah, well Aleister's links to gravity manipulation as well.

Give it time, Kamachi's powerscaling is going nuts recently so we might actually get a reveal on what the frick is beyond Touma's right hand and it might actually be tier 0 /s

Spoiler: Danmaku
Agree.

Spoiler: Homing Attack
Agree

Spoiler: Stealth Mastery (or invisibility)
Invisibility

Spoiler: Non-physical Interaction
So, does this mean Aiwass has intangibility?

Spoiler: Light manipulation and/or Energy Projection
If she uses light for other purposes, then yes, but it is probably both, given that a lot of those are beam feats, and then there are 2 other light feats that aren't just about shooting beams.

Spoiler: Weight manipulation
Unsure, sounds like Density Manipulation?

The other parts should be fine as long as the knowledgeable To Aru members think there are no issues and that they agree.

So, does this mean Aiwass has intangibility?
Wow, I didn't notice he didn't have it listed. Yeah, he's incorporeal similar to how Archangel Gabriel and Coronzon are without a vessel/avatar. Maybe the semi-omnipresence implied it? Idk. Anyways, Aiwass is missing about six other abilities so it's not out of the ordinary.

As an additional argument for her NPI, Coronzon created a demon by gathering energy similar to Telesma and passing it through the Qliphoth.
“You hadn’t figured it out? You were created by passing energy through the Qliphoth
according to a special process, so you’re made from a type of energy, right? How is that
any different from the grimoires that suck energy up from the ground or whatever?”

“Ah.”

“Hold on. Isn’t your job to full in the gaps in my knowledge? Are you screwing with me?”
Qliphah Puzzle 545 was
another example. Coronzon had power equal to or greater than Aiwass, so she had
successfully created an autonomous artificial angel based on the Qliphoth.

[...]

It was possible to create beings that thought for themselves.

And for higher beings on the level of Aiwass and Coronzon, it was possible to create things
like the baby Lilith and Qliphah Puzzle 545.

With so many previous examples, there was no reason to not do it again.
This other Great Demon Coronzon could only watch as her physical body collapsed in
front of her. No, that phrasing was inaccurate. With her physical body gone, this Coronzon
was just an ordinary demon.

She had no clothing.

Coronzon had been literally stripped bare, so she had her long blonde hair wrapped
around her entire body.

Just like Qliphah Puzzle 545, she was a collection of energy similar to Telesma.
Unsure, sounds like Density Manipulation?
Yeah I was debating myself between the two. Either sound fine to me.

Last edited:
Back