• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

Did nothing?!? Accel had to reduce the damage but was still injured and your saying the arrows did nothing?
Bro, we're talking about a 6C attack getting so weak even a 8A character can take it head on and it literally didn't damage him badly like Aiwass did, so yeah it did nothing.
The rating should at least mention it as something they can do (especially when its implied to be done quickly)
It needs a 30 min charge...

And where is this overtime stuff coming from for Gabriel's Sweep spell? Like it has a thirty minute charge time-slash-reloading time after usage but I am not getting the idea on where it takes time for Gabriel to destroy half of a planet.
Gabriel has used it like, 2 times and the planet is still there even tho most of the arrows hit it.

Bro, we're talking about a 6C attack getting so weak even a 8A character can take it head on and it literally didn't damage him badly like Aiwass did, so yeah it did nothing.
Except same 8A character reduced the damage
It needs a 30 min charge...
To charge up yes but the actual destruction should be quite quick
Gabriel has used it like, 2 times and the planet is still there even tho most of the arrows hit it.
Its not like she threw all the arrows, only some of them

Seeing 8-A is making me feel slightly prideful of my efforts. Heh... Ye, ye, pride is a sin, and I'll keep it locked away lest I do smth dumb... But on the Aiwass point, isn't he like immensely stronger than anyone in OT and a lot of folks in OT and wasn't all that serious when he delivered that blow that almost killed him?

Adding onto this

He was slightly annoyed that Misha had dragged the Star of Bethlehem into the line of fire. The spell formation of Sweep was formed higher up than the Star of Bethlehem. Thus, even if the Power of God cast a restricted Sweep, it would destroy part of the flying fortress.

Judging by the color of the sky, the second wave of Sweep would start in 30 seconds. The damage done to the Star of Bethlehem would be even greater.

-Baka-Tsuki

The magic circle for Eradication that the archangel had prepared had deployed even higher in the sky than the Star of Bethlehem. And when Gabriel had restrictively dropped that Eradication, it had shaved off part of the Star of Bethlehem floating directly underneath.

Just by looking at the color in the night sky, he estimated she would fire a second volley within thirty seconds. The damage to the Star of Bethlehem would surely grow.

- Yen-Press
So Accel and the girl that is technically Imagine Breaker's, thus Touma's, daughter Kazakiri did get hit by a Low 5-B attack, but something lesser that still dealt damage to the both of them, but Accelerator was still able to get up from and continue fighting.

Seeing 8-A is making me feel slightly prideful of my efforts. Heh... Ye, ye, pride is a sin, and I'll keep it locked away lest I do smth dumb... But on the Aiwass point, isn't he like immensely stronger than anyone in OT and a lot of folks in OT and wasn't all that serious when he delivered that blow that almost killed him?

Adding onto this

So Accel and the girl that is technically Imagine Breaker's, thus Touma's, daughter Kazakiri did get hit by a Low 5-B attack, but something lesser that still dealt damage to the both of them, but Accelerator was still able to get up from and continue fighting.
When are the Moon level saints

... Wait. Wait. You know what... In the most technical sense of the word, Touma is Kazakiri's parent due to IB causing her to exist in the first place - this also means that Aleister is also Kazakiri's parent due to him/her/it/whatever the frick a crowley hazard is being the one that created academy city... with Touma being the reason that AC even exists in the first place.

... Heh. That's cursed, huh?

... Wait. Wait. You know what... In the most technical sense of the word, Touma is Kazakiri's parent due to IB causing her to exist in the first place - this also means that Aleister is also Kazakiri's parent due to him/her/it/whatever the frick a crowley hazard is being the one that created academy city... with Touma being the reason that AC even exists in the first place.

... Heh. That's cursed, huh?
Crowley thinking multiple steps ahead for his fetish

also this means Touma is accel's senpai

That perverted old man never stops, heh... But ye, Touma would, 'technically'. Like if we really, really think about it... Everything good, bad, and in-the-middle in AC is 100% Touma's fault and everything would be better if he never existed. How cruel, eh.

Except same 8A character reduced the damage
Why are you repeating what i said?

He reduced a 6C attack to 8A and all that attack did was make him cough blood, that's literally nothing.
To charge up yes but the actual destruction should be quite quick

The destruction is still caused by millions of attacks, so it doesn't get to have a rating.

You could do something like, divide the feat by the amount of projectiles to get a tier, Esdeath for example gets her rating that way, the problem is that there are millions + even the creation was done over time so you'd have to divide it again, doubt the result would be any useful
But on the Aiwass point, isn't he like immensely stronger than anyone in OT and a lot of folks in OT and wasn't all that serious when he delivered that blow that almost killed him?
Yes
Adding onto this

He got hit by a single arrow, that surely isn't L5B.

Also, did you get the quote for the sweep destroying half of the planet? From what i got it only says "burned to a crisp" which probably isn't even L5B.

Ye.

Petrified, Kamijou looked up into the sky. Considering it simply, those billions of sparkling points of light were basically all the rocket flares from missiles aimed at the ground. This wasn’t on the level of a simple carpet bombing. Enough missiles would come raining down on them that even though each one would lock on to a different person, there would still be some left over.

He didn’t know the scope of attack. Was it this city? Was it this country? If it were everything under the night sky, then perhaps it would reduce half the planet to rubble.

-Yen-Press

Kamijou remained rigid as he looked at the night sky. The simplest thing he could think of was that the billions of bright spots were missiles aimed at the world. If all those missiles landed on the earth, it would far surpass a carpet bombing. Even if one missile was assigned to every person, there would still be many remaining.

Kamijou wasn't clear how large the attack range was. Maybe it was a city, or maybe a country. If any place that could see the night sky was part of the range, half the world would be reduced to ash.

-Baka-Tsuki
Regardless of the translation, the general idea is that half of the planet will be blown up. And... speaking of your idea, Noir... 1.2434848e32 joules (29.72 Zettatons) / 2000000000 (2 billion, as a low ball) = 6.217424e22 joules, or 14.86 Teratons of TNT... Afterwards, I got to divide the result by 30 mins or 1800 seconds; 6.217424e22 / 1800 = 3.45412444e19 joules, or 8.25 Gigatons of TnT.

... And we end up back in 6-C terrority, funny enough. And looking at the translations I got, the idea is that Accelerator did get hit by a lot of 'em as a result of them being danmaku and not just a singular one.

Why are you repeating what i said?

He reduced a 6C attack to 8A and all that attack did was make him cough blood, that's literally nothing.

The destruction is still caused by millions of attacks, so it doesn't get to have a rating.

You could do something like, divide the feat by the amount of projectiles to get a tier, Esdeath for example gets her rating that way, the problem is that there are millions + even the creation was done over time so you'd have to divide it again, doubt the result would be any useful

Yes

He got hit by a single arrow, that surely isn't L5B.

Also, did you get the quote for the sweep destroying half of the planet? From what i got it only says "burned to a crisp" which probably isn't even L5B.
I never said a single arrow is Low 5B, not even once. Also from the translations I have seen, it's stated to wipe half the planet.

About the damage reduction, can you not see my point? Accel survived by REDUCING the damage, he did not take the full force cause the damage was decreased. It's only reasonable it did "nothing" when it was nerfed

Ye.

Regardless of the translation, the general idea is that half of the planet will be blown up. And... speaking of your idea, Noir... 1.2434848e32 joules (29.72 Zettatons) / 2000000000 (2 billion, as a low ball) = 6.217424e22 joules, or 14.86 Teratons of TNT... Afterwards, I got to divide the result by 30 mins or 1800 seconds; 6.217424e22 / 1800 = 3.45412444e19 joules, or 8.25 Gigatons of TnT.

... And we end up back in 6-C terrority, funny enough. And looking at the translations I got, the idea is that Accelerator did get hit by a lot of 'em as a result of them being danmaku and not just a singular one.
It's all coming together

Wait I might be miss understanding something. Does Gabriel need to charge the attack for 30 minutes or does the destruction take 30 minutes?

I never said a single arrow is Low 5B, not even once. Also from the translations I have seen, it's stated to wipe half the planet.
I was quoting Fanta there, lmao.
About the damage reduction, can you not see my point? Accel survived by REDUCING the damage, he did not take the full force cause the damage was decreased. It's only reasonable it did "nothing" when it was nerfed

I know, which is why i said it did nothing to Accel, if you agree it did nothing then why are we discussing this?

How high into Island level are the Saint-tiers? Also someone needs to delete that stupid tier list on the verse page

I find it funny how how Kamijou could take on the likes of John wick and Yor forger....and one shot

Ye.

That's still better than the current value, if you want to blog that and do another CRT later on.

Also, you sure it was 2 billion arrows?

I think in the anime he was hit by 1 or 2 arrows, so i may be going more with my memory of it.

That's still better than the current value, if you want to blog that and do another CRT later on.

I think in the anime he was hit by 1 or 2 arrows, so i may be going more with my memory of it.
The stuff the anime covered in season 3 is not really reliable when it butchers adapting the LN

Does this mean they max out in 8 gigatons? wow they realy gotnnerfed hard

BTW with the fanverse thread I linked, there was a calc of fiamma lifting the star of Bethlehem using index's power and a feat done by the saint/Valkyrie hybrid chick. Those might change the scaling

yikes, I gotta be careful when looking matches for them
Its easier to get matches for them against H7As, really.

Iirc H7A starts at 1GT so at most the opponent would be 4x weaker, and that's without taking scaling chains into account that could give the H7A pretty an equal value to Saints.

BTW with the fanverse thread I linked, there was a calc of fiamma lifting the star of Bethlehem using index's power and a feat done by the saint/Valkyrie hybrid chick. Those might change the scaling
Do you still have the link?

Its easier to get matches for them against H7As, really.

Iirc H7A starts at 1GT so at most the opponent would be 4x weaker, and that's without taking scaling chains into account that could give the H7A pretty an equal value to Saints.
4x difference means they only need a few hits to win but I could try

thx for the tip

Do you still have the link?

Here it is

4x difference means they only need a few hits to win but I could try

thx for the tip
No i didn't mean like that, like, a baseline H7A is the worst case, any other value there would be less than 4x which is why that tier is better for Toaru characters.

Here it is
Thanks.

Also, i think that feat for Mugino is... wow

“And I have nothing to worry about once it is just the #4 left. I don’t know how much she has grown, but the basic difference in power is just too great. No matter what she has overcome, she cannot defeat me.”

That comment led to Kakine’s head being annihilated, but the rest of the figure simply ignored gravity and “fell” into the puddle on the wall. A new Kakine Teitoku floated up in a different spot.

As i said in the other thread, the feat against the sister was clearly influenced by Accelerator, but since the same word was used here again to describe her attack it can be used here...

Holy ****

Back. Power went out for awhile. And ye. It also helps that Mugino doesn't have any dura-neg stuff anymore, so... Mugino might be eating good scaling-wise, soon.

Back. Power went out for awhile. And ye. It also helps that Mugino doesn't have any dura-neg stuff anymore, so... Mugino might be eating good scaling-wise, soon.
I mean, that quote pretty much proves her damage is subatomic level even without Accel's help, so her lasers should double as AP and dura neg.

Back