• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

to much unnecessary scaling for alot of franchises like Mario

Wario scales to Mario apparretly but this is old school mario that is not galaxy plus wario has enough media to make a proflie alone so why does he need to scale mario also yoshi he scales even though he is above him in his games and luigi is pretty close to mario so he should scale but king boo is above bowser as he controled him waluigi should scale to bowser not smg but med bowser not sunshine but 64 era bowser since he beat him

I'll address this one by one

• Theres no Galaxy Mario, as he doesn't have a tier per game.
  • Even so, while that's true, feats via scaling are feats nonetheless, and override lesser ones if need be.
  • Same with Yoshi.
  • Luigi does scale to Mario tho.
  • Hax doesn't mean AP, and iirc, that wasn't the real Bowser.
  • Waluigi never fought Bowser.

The real cal howard said:
I'll address this one by one
  • Theres no Galaxy Mario, as he doesn't have a tier per game.
  • Even so, while that's true, feats via scaling are feats nonetheless, and override lesser ones if need be.
  • Same with Yoshi.
  • Luigi does scale to Mario tho.
  • Hax doesn't mean AP, and iirc, that wasn't the real Bowser.
  • Waluigi never fought Bowser.
was not real bowser prove

I am just going to say this, I don't care if I get banned.

But if you are going to make a crt, at least use proper grammer and punctuation because I cant read this.

It is probably the longest run on sentence I have ever read and I am not saying I am perfect with my grammer, but for the sake of debate and progress, it is nice to proofread a little ahead of time.

As too the points addressed, I mean, maybe? Could also chalk this up as PIS.

Could go either way but I am not the worlds biggest Mario fan.

so my point is wario should just be planet and mario and luigi should be even or close in power wario has fought mario once in canon and that was in classic when mario was building and yoshi would get stomped by mario in power and in real life and how does birdo of all people scale to mario maybe she / he would not even be canon until super mario rpg

because super mario bros 2 is not even mario its doki doki panic which a totallly different game

Back