• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TMM's MCU Role Play Sign-in Part 1

KingEzran

He/Him
Alright, so I was inspired to make my own Role Play. I'm gonna have you guys vote on what movie we should start in and I'll take care of things after that. So far, all you have to do is:

• Tell me the player name you are going under
  • Tell me your gender
  • (Optional) Tell me your age
Although most entry submissions will not be taken after the end of this thread. I will take them, I will just be a little later when responding to them.

Me: IkeTheIcyguana, Male

Players:

TheMasculineMineta | IkeTheIcyguana

I will, once the movie is decided, they will have much more definition. Wanna hop on?

Us...in the MCU...SAVING THE WORLD! Or possibly ruining the world. I can let you be a villain or a hero.

You want to make a character on this wiki? Like a fan character or a page? Basically the idea is...depending on the movie, I will decide what tier you can have of characters on this wiki. Anyways, did you want to do first avengers or Age of Ultron?

I have watched neither of those so eh.

I mean make a character for this like roleplay because like you know

I wanna sign up

If you wanted to use fan characters, we can do that. But I was thinking the characters on this wiki. Wanna do fan characters?

Back