• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The original Titania faces off against the lame ripoff version of Titania. Who will win in this match of red haired, armor clad weapon wielders. Speed will be equalized, takes place in the Black Knight's castle in Path of Radiance a few meters away from each other. Post Second Origin base erza for this matchup.

Titania: 6

Erza: 8

Inconclusive:

Erza2
Ferd-titania

Erza has a pretty huge advantage in versatility and Nakagami can likely stop her statistics amping stuff.

Erza should take this after a rather hard fight.

Speed is equalized, and Titania can reflect the damage back at erza passively as well as restore her health with Sol.

Statistics Amp=/=Healing tho.

Also Erza has the flight and range advantage to top it all off.

Now this where Glass needs to help me. I played 9 and 10 like 6 years ago. Could counter throw range attacks back?

@Gargoyle Sol steals the health from her opponents. Her flight also doesn't help much when she's fought the Laguz, who can fly.

Range also doesn't mean much when she faced against long range magic users and ballistas.

Counter does work with range attacks.

As for Nakagami, Titania has faced against Dheginsea, and Sephiran, both had passive power null thanks to Nihil.

Then i imagine the fight like this:

Titania and Erza are fighting closecombat, Erza tries to trump Titania i cqc but gets her ass handed to her due to similiar skill but more exp for titania for actually fighting weapon based enemys the whole time, + counter and sol for outlasting. Erza will probably retread, uses her range game and gets suprised by counter.

Titania high diff for me.

Also the fact that Titania uses lances and Erza uses swords means that she wins via weapon triangle.

Usually when erza can't just beat her opponent she starts cycling through armors, so i'm just eliminating armors to see if any of then can get her the win

Titania FRA

I posted this in the questions and answers board, but why is counter considered attack reflection? I never see it reflect damage back at an enemy in any game; only reflecting a portion of the damage taken when the user is struck by an attack.

What I mean is why isn't their a distiction between outright reflecting an attack and partially reflecting an attack, one implies the user took no damage, the other doesn't.

Because it's still the same ability. If you can deal damage via relfecting their attack in any way shape or form, it would count as attack reflection. Some characters that have only the barest of attack reflection still has it.

just calling that you wont finish this thread because FE threads lacks love20:44, June 25, 2018 (UTC)

Please, don't even flatter yourself. You were never even a player in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back