• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tired but spirit dive revision

So bassically i asked in a how thread how many times statament are treated, apparently as 4 times. Why that important

Well apparently Spirit Dive it's stated to be a many times multiplier in this databook https://i.imgur.com/BL02uPZh.jpg

So unless The databook isn't accepted or i misinterpreting it cuz i am tired, any spirit dive yuno Should get a 2 times upgrade

You would need the japanese scan for it to pass.
The guide it's normally german (from what i found at least) but iirc long ago we used a similar databook before (fana salamander can dry sea one and iirc the reason it was removed was lack of proofs IT isn't hyperbole) correct me if i am wrong or any standard was changed tho

So bassically i asked in a how thread how many times statament are treated, apparently as 4 times. Why that important

Well apparently Spirit Dive it's stated to be a many times multiplier in this databook https://i.imgur.com/BL02uPZh.jpg

So unless The databook isn't accepted or i misinterpreting it cuz i am tired, any spirit dive yuno Should get a 2 times upgrade
The raw Japanese scan makes no mention of this kind of multiplier, hence why we don't use it

Oh aight
Out of curiosity what is the scan japanese
四大属性の一角を従え ユノは飛躍的に進化する!!
Yuno evolves tremendously accompanied by one of the four great elemental spirits!!

This is the part that was Google Translated from German as a many times multiplier

Back