• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to settle an old debate: Batman vs Superman!

Hellbat Armor Batma vs. Base Regime Superma

Fight takes place the Cell Games arena.

They start 10 feet apart.

Speed is equalized, just to be safe.

Batman has no Kryptonite but has a good idea of just how unhinged this Superman is.

Otherwise, SBA.

I believe Bats is at least 19 ninatons. He can hurt Darkseid and take blows from him. Darkseid can knock out Superman with a single blast. So, I think Bats is a bit tougher than him.

Supes is 1.2669098x10^{35}, IIRC. But I suck at math...

Here's to praying this isn't a stomp.

I'm not completely sure. My problem with these calcs, is that even after you hunt one down, we almost always get a low end and a high end but we don't get a specification for which to go with.

Worst comes to worst, I switch this to Post-Flashpoint Supes.

Edit: This kind of makes me wish we had a profile for Post-Flaspoint Ultraman or Black Adam.

Back