• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This was Batman vs Deathstroke, but apparently that was a hax stomp.
Then after that it was lex vs Batman lol

Both at 4-B.

Bruce has the hellbat armor.

Base sentry

Fight's on warworld

10 meters away.

In Character.

No prep.

Lex: 2

Sentry:

Inconclusive: 1

Last edited:
I didn't know that lol. Haven't been keeping up with rebirth lately. I mean the Godkiller is still pretty OP (has Batman fought against it?) So I'm not sure it's a stomp.

It's not impossible. You could look at some marvel guys or maybe look at tiers other than 4B. He might beat up some of those higher ones or so

Either could be interesting.

Depends on what sentry version you use tho. Feels like the red/merged one might be a bit too much

Is the Sentry allowed to enter Void mode?

If no, then it's a stomp. Base Sentry doesn't want to fight because he will risk the void coming out. He tries to stat himself down massively.

Is the Sentry allowed to enter Void mode?

If no, then it's a stomp. Base Sentry doesn't want to fight because he will risk the void coming out. He tries to stat himself down massively.
Assuming he is allowed, would anything change about your reasoning?

He could probably anti matter the crap out of Lex - we never saw him resist anything like it - and in DCU, anti matter is as lethal as EE. And I don't know how quick Lex will go for his death related hax, I cannot remember that arc too well (just trying to forget everything Snyder wrote lol) so maybe he has a chance?

He could probably anti matter the crap out of Lex - we never saw him resist anything like it - and in DCU, anti matter is as lethal as EE. And I don't know how quick Lex will go for his death related hax, I cannot remember that arc too well (just trying to forget everything Snyder wrote lol) so maybe he has a chance?
I mean assuming this is still Lex here, the more power he has the more it gets into his head and that usually leads him to committing really stupid things when he's at his most powerful that at this point would be assumed to CIS. Still, we can always bloodlust Lex if not starting out with his hax is a problem

Just anti-monitor cause it erases through all of time.

mean assuming this is still Lex here, the more power he has the more it gets into his head
The most ooc lex thing ever oof

Just anti-monitor cause it erases through all of time.
Not really, there has been many cases where they need protection to be in presence of anti matter because of how lethal it is.

Not if the fight was in marvel, it would have almost 0 effects

Not really, there has been many cases where they need protection to be in presence of anti matter because of how lethal it
Anti matter erases matter after all soo........but can I see scans of this.

Not if the fight was in marvel, it would have almost 0 effects
That's why I said anti monitor's own is special aside from erasing throughout all of time it has other attitudes similar to how darkseid's omega beams have different attributes.

Back