• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can the Snatcher talk to Hat Kid when she's using her Camera Badge? The Snatcher stated it stops Time, so if he can he would get Resistance to Time Stop

Adem Warlock69 said:
Can the Snatcher talk to Hat Kid when she's using her Camera Badge? The Snatcher stated it stops Time, so if he can he would get Resistance to Time Stop
wdym by talk to Hat Kid? like during Death Wish

Yeah, I think 4-A is reasonable after hearing the "Time Rift" statements.

Adem Warlock69 said:
@AKM sama Well The Stars in Shadow Mewtwo,Pariah Dark, and Dracula's dimensions weren't stated to be Stars, but are still 4-A
Obviously, it happens on a case by case basis. Like the examples you provided (idk much regarding their context), I too provided some examples where that isn't the case. I am still iffy on it being a dimension with stars when it can all just very easily be a normal dimension with some visual effect. So the burden of proof lies on the positive side.

Yes, they do look like stars. They also look like it's just a visual effect. That's why I'm asking for more proof. We're not comparing different verses here since the context can be different but this one looks like a real starry night sky , and this one looks the exact same as the time piece's dimension's. In both cases, we don't consider them as actual stars.

Because for the first one, there was no feat that even came close so there was an argument about outlier, which applies here too.

And for the second one, there was no confirmation that they were stars, It wasn't even acknowledged. Which again applies in this case too. So ultimately both cases were treated as visual effects.

So time rifts aka large portals with challenges could very well not be that large as it could just be visual effect. And even if we assume the unlikely, it would be too outlierish.

but there are two 4-A feats, There's Mustache Girl creating that Dimension and the Snatcher creating the Death Wish Time Pieces, one of the Deathwish time pieces creates one with several stars

There are several characters that break this rule, and are still 4-A

Hmm I missed the latter of the two feats for some reason. I can see a possibly rating for time pieces in that case. But I still think characters scaling to it, who have otherwise shown 9-B feats, is outlier.

Well the 9-B feat was done quite casually against the fodder level ennemie (Mafia Goon), and Hat Kid blowing up crates and barrels is the same as Mario destroying bricks, it isn't Hat kid's limit

And the High Tiers like amped Mustache Girl (Who can one shot the Mafia Goons) should be 4-A,cause she was empowered by the Time Pieces. Thus giving her this rating for being powered up by an object that's 4-A

The Snatcher also created the Death wish Time Pieces, and was able to make an explosion powerful enough to destroy Mustache Girl's barrier,so he'll also be 4-A

They would also become closer to the Constellation Goat

Yeah, protagonists fighting bosses should take priority over destroying inanimate obstacles or fighting fodder enemies. Also, those are literally described as dimensions they create, so I think it's best to call them legit 4-A feats.

We do not use scalling to fodder enemies here, so it is currently not an outlier. Trying to say those stars are just for a visual effect is a bit nitpicky, especially since we have more than once instance.

That, and the powerscaling here is rather consistent. It's not just Hat Kid, Snatcher is capable of creating explosives that can oneshot Mustache Girl's forcefields, while Hat Kid couldn't.

What Tier would Base Mustache Girl be? She would scale to Mafia Goons, But The Mafia Goons Profile has them at 10-B, They Should probably get upgraded to 9-B

Base Mustache Girl should be 9-B for beating up two Mafia Goons. I agree the Goons should be 9-B since they have survived a 9-B feat. Iirc during the start and end of the game they can survive a fall from space to Earth and live.

As I stated before, Hat Kid actually scales off of 2 characters who, in a technical sense, have their own respective 4-A feats.

First, Hat Kid fights and beats normal Mustache Girl, who uses the normal Time Pieces which we already know is capable of creating the starry pocket dimension for the final battle.

Second, she fights Mustache Girl EX in Death Wish mode, who utilizes the Death Wish Time Pieces. Not only is she creating another pocket dimension with one of them like in the normal battle with the Death Wish Time Pieces, but these Time Pieces are as well capable of sustaining an entire dimension with stars. These Time Pieces are almost identical, and should act like the normal Time Pieces (and should even scale as well), which as stated in the instruction manual is capable of creating the Time Rifts.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Speaking of which, perhaps there should be keys for characters and their DeathWish bosses.
The only one i can really see using it is Mustache Girl, The Snatcher can create the Death Wish Time Pieces in base so it's likely he could use his EX forms ability's in base but the EX would have greater Power then Base so perhaps

If I had to make a scaling chain for this:

Hat Kid < Ultra Snatcher < Mustache Girl EX << DeathWish Snatcher < DeathWish Conductor & DJ Grooves < DeathWish Mafia Boss < Mustache Girl

This seems too speculatory. It wouldn't exactly comply in a scaling sense because canonically the DeathWish bosses are said to be harder than the normal bosses. In a sense like this, they'd be more powerful as well.

The statement about Luigi got my eye, though probably just a reference and nothing more.

Anyway, I think 4-A is legit here.

Well, he's already very overworked and I don't think there's any need to bother him atm. He did say that he agreed with it but was unsure if the characters should physically scale to it or just be given a different creation statistic, but we'll have to wait till the other thread about pocket dimensions reaches a conclusion.

I can probably apply the upgrades now before I forget. Should anything change in the future, I can always apply with ease.

Most are still in agreement of not really changing out standards regarding pocket realities.

Back