• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. I put it there as placeholder. I'll remove it soon.

@Adem That could possibly work, but depends. Would harming Hat Kid in a Time Rift be interdimensional? Would it matter if they were real universes or not?

Actually, I removed it; though range being higher with rocket launcher was reasonable at least. Also, could people at least look at Common Editing Mistakes? There's been a lot of punctuation format problems in source mode editor.

Nah, this was in a previous update so that shouldn't really apply. But considering his Death Manipulation is thought-based similarly to his Telepathy and likely Pain Infliction, I'd say his Death Manipulation should scale in range.

What I would do in this situation is to accumulate all the evidence as an album in imgur. It's legit, but all of it can't be shown in other way.

Sure. It comes from just the lives in the game no? If so then some gif of Hat Kid dying in-game and using another life should be on top of the evidence as well. To show the mechanics of it and what it is.

I might have some supporting evidence. Usually when an enemy dies in the game, they can become gems or hp. This is pretty common in games and sometimes seen as a game mechanic. Well, they fully acknowledge that if they die they turn into health pons. I just thought this might be useful.

Might be game mechanics. DatOneWeeb brings up a good point, however.

@Adem Warlock69; So where does Snatcher's possible resistence from Time Stop come from?

Also. Guys, c'mon. Give other Hat in Time characters love with these battle threads, let's not completely flood the verse with Snatcher fights.

So should these characters' ranged attacks scale to their AP? There's no restrictions or evidence stating that they're limited, and therefore gives the qualification to scale.

Ehh, not agreeing with 4-A range. Stuff like Piccolo's universal range is due to Goku and Beerus shaking the universe. While these guys have range similar to their ap, they have actual range feats. Using stuff like Hat Kid's beam going off map isn't the best evidence as that has no relation to Time Pieces (which is what they scale to).

i think mu w/ time pieces should have the range scale. if the time pieces can create multiple stars, they can probably affect that range of stuff with their attacks.

also hat kid's projectile badge doesn't go off the map, but this might be considered a game mechanic, as the beam really has no reason to stop at that point other than game balance.

Disregard my proposition above, I got a bit too confident. Mustache Girl's range scaling to the Time Pieces, however, could possibly apply since her powers are indeed linked with them.

Back