• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Mustache Girl was able to create a dimension with a starry backround with a Time piece (3:53) ,the dimension is full of stars, so why aren't the Time Pieces 4-A?

the feat was done by a single Time piece, so it would scale to Hat Kid cause she can tank the Time piece's Lazer attacks (10:28)

Mustache Girl (I don't know why her page isn't in the a Hat in time verse page) would also get upgraded, cause she literally uses Time Pieces in her boss fight quite a lot

The Snatcher would scale for creating apples strong enough to break Mustache Girl's barrier and could also keep up with a Hat kid that just beat an amped Mustache Girl

Tho I think Hat kid and Mustache Girl need another key for the 4-A stuff, as Mustache Girl is never seen using these powers up until the final boss in which was after she utilized the Time Pieces for hersel,and in the beginning of the game she has trouble fighting the Mafia goons, she was even captured by them ,but in her fight they get one shot by her lazerbeam.

Hat kid also needs two keys, one for early game and one for end game, it would explain why she can get killed by a train level explosion in the early game and has trouble with Mafia Goons

Early game Hat Kid would be her profile right now, and Base Mustache Girl would be 9-B because she can beat some Mafia Goons and was planning on smashing the mafias together into mush, then putting their remains in a Jar

SOooooooooo...Thoughts?

I agree with this. Had Kid scales in base since she's able to keep up Mustache Girl being powered up by several time pieces. However she did need assistance via healing, she should still scale to this in her base. I think all the bosses can possibly scale, though I don't think an early game key is needed since we never see Hat Kid become stronger.

Back when A Hat in Time was High 6-A, I actually wanted to make another upgrade thread where they would actually scale to this 4-A feat. I would've proposed a "High 6-A, likely 4-A" sort of tiering. I do think the 4-A feat is legit, as there is another piece of evidence supporting another feat that is as well 4-A. I argued that Mustache Girl's powers literally come from the Time Pieces themselves, henceforce, she'd get upgraded since this power is being bestowed into her.

For now, I'm somewhat in agreement?. I think the 4-A feat is genuine and legit, but to scale to the characters themselves, I'm unsure if everyone would be in agreement though.

Yeah, the feat is completely legit but I'm not sure who would scale aside from Mustache Girl, Hat Kid and maybe The Snatcher (and by extension Queen Vanessa). I mean, characters like The Conductor/DJ Groove or Mafia Boss aren't really a lot inferior in terms of power to them

EMagoIorSouI

Weren't they downgraded because the High 6-A feat was done with several time pieces at once using an unknown method that required some prep time and it happened over an unknown period of time?

the 4-A feat wouldn't have the same problem as it was done with a single Time piece.

Kirbyelmejor

The Conductor/DJ Groove and the Mafia Boss would likely scale, like the Mario bosses

Yeah, that was what I was referring to. Time pieces are likely responsible for creating the Time Rifts, a rift is usually referred to the dimension Hat Kid goes into, and one of the Deathwish time pieces creates one with several stars.

All time pieces should scale to each other. Obviously fodder enemies won't scale, but the Conductor and Mafia boss should still technally scale. Even if they're early game bosses. Again, Hat Kid has no statements or hints at increased power.

Hat Kid has no statements or hints at increased power.
Early game/late game keys usually work with RPG games only, since throughout the experience the character gets stronger with the addition of EXP.

i agree with this 100%, i was talking with my friends about A Hat in Time Fights and mentioned how Time Pieces create realms with multiple Stars and most characters on this Wiki who have done this end up with a 4-A ranking, Example: Mewtwo

Well, the heavily overdone bombardments for pocket reality standards was made again, so we should wait for that to be concluded first. That being said, I think it seems reasonable.

Any reason this isn't an outlier? Apparently people pointed oit they had High 6-A stats via prep time done with the Time Pieces, making this seem like a Chaos Emerald case where they have inconsistent levels of power.

The High 6-A feat was done via Mustache Girl ******* up time, meaning she screwed up the past to change the planets surface. It isn't an actual ap feat technally, it's just changing the past.

DatOneWeeb said:
The High 6-A feat was done via Mustache Girl ******* up time, meaning she screwed up the past to change the planets surface. It isn't an actual ap feat technally, it's just changing the past.
basically Time Manipulation

Also,It wasn't only Time manipulation, with it Mustache Girl also made her castle and teleported every single criminal on the planet to her castle

there's also two 4-A feats

In my other thread that died, Hat Kid should logically get all of the abilites Mustache Girl has when using Time Pieces.

DatOneWeeb said:
In my other thread that died, Hat Kid should logically get all of the abilites Mustache Girl has when using Time Pieces.
that does make sense, nothing says Hat Kid has no knowledge of what Time Pieces really can do and she has much more experience using them then Mustache Girl as well

I know but the Normal cherry bombs have a feat that could possibly be 9-A, and if a mafia goon survived one Base Mustache Girl would scale

Our standards for creating a massive amount of stars might change to 4-B, depending on a current discussion. This seems to make sense otherwise, but I do not know if the characters should scale physically to it, or just via a separate creation statistic.

Hat Kid can tank The Time Piece's attacks and Mustache Girl uses the Time pieces in almost all of her attacks and was amped by them, the Snatcher also created the Death Wish Time pieces that have Starry dimensions, so they would scale physically to Hat Kid ,The Snatcher and Mustache Girl

Is there any concrete evidence that they are actual stars? It just looks like a visual effect to me.

And even if there is, why would a reality warping feat of pocket dimension creation scale to normal AP attacks of time pieces?

Well the Small ones look excatly like Stars, the Big ones could be Nebulas or Stars that are close, and the Deathwish time pieces Starry dimension looks like This

Why wouldn't they scale? The Time Pieces breaking and Creating a Laserbeam should be equal to it breaking and creating a Starry Dimension, and the Snatcher Created the Death Wish Time Pieces.

We scale creation feats to your ap, and Mustache Girl was empowered by the Time Pieces. Thus giving her this rating for being powered up by an object that's 4-A.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well the Small ones look excatly like Stars, the Big ones could be Nebulas or Stars that are close, and the Deathwish time pieces Starry dimension looks like This
Looking like stars doesn't mean anything. Is there a concrete proof? Yu Yan also created something that looked exactly like a starry sky, she's not 4-A. Neither does Toppo get creation for warping a dimension that looked exactly like this one.

We're working on that, but DontTalk basically said he agrees with my proposals and so did Matthew Schroeder. And based on their input, we agree with not really changing anything regarding celestial bodies in a pocket reality.

Though, I will repeat what Everlasting said a while back regarding some older revisions. He did say a simple "waving their hand" and a starry background appears and vanishes instantly probably seems vague and may just be an illusion. But he mentioned 2 out of 3 things being met does qualify as a legit pocket reality feat. There was something about a statement of it being described as a world or dimension, them being said to warp/shake/shatter said dimension with their attacks, and if the dimension collapses upon the boss's defeat.

@AKM Toppo is 3-A/Low 2-C via power-scaling though.

To be fair, some 4-A feats on the wiki are accepted when some of them considered to be visual effects. I think to play it safe, I propose a "At least 4-A"/"At least 4-B" tiering, depending on what will be concluded with the other thread.

@Ant I'll do so.

That's one of the check marks, the other two in which they just need at least one more of is her calling it a world or dimension, and them being able to shake or warp it. Though, I do see it get warped at the 4:11 timestamp. And yes, there are indeed stars and an entire nebula.

F935367f7015a750385a8b0ef875bb5c
The instruction manual also states that the Time Pieces create Time Rifts. When the term 'Time Rift' is used, they're usually referring to the world Hat Kid is sent to through one of the portals.
The bottom text even says that the Time Pieces cause the Time Rifts to be formed around the people they crash into, meaning they're clearly being created for a reason.

With this in the context, the Time Pieces should definitely scale to the DeathWish time pieces, or vise versa. One of them was capable of sustaining a world seen with several distant stars in them.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Back