• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Monster King Orochi vs Monkey D Luffy

Why wouldn't he?

Also Arnold switched to incon
nothing just a random question, but seriously this thread is being too long

what were the arguments for Orochi again?

because again Luffy future sight can make him evade his attacks, and thanks to Buso and conq he can hit him internally without touching him

and luffy can even grow stronger in this battle, both because the more he laughs he become stronger, and thanks to his reactive power levels

both his own RPL and the Haki one

Seeing into the future is still useless when you literally have no option to escape to begin with
there is no counter Luffy has to orochi skill high 6-A danmaku (with type 2 immortality btw)
How thick does your skull have to be to think that luffy can automatically dodge anything just because he sees it coming
like, luffy could see goku coming in the future with his mftl+ speed, doesn’t matter what precognition luffy uses there is no way bro is going to dodge something that he literally doesn’t have the physical ability to escape from to begin with
this has got to be the most mind bogglingly stupid vs thread argument I have seen in a while

Seeing into the future is still useless when you literally have no option to escape to begin with
there is no counter Luffy has to orochi skill high 6-A danmaku (with type 2 immortality btw)
How thick does your skull have to be to think that luffy can automatically dodge anything just because he sees it coming
like, luffy could see goku coming in the future with his mftl+ speed, doesn’t matter what precognition luffy uses there is no way bro is going to dodge something that he literally doesn’t have the physical ability to escape from to begin with
Seeing future is increase seeing the escape's options
And that also increasing reaction speed
Until Orochi not scaled greatly faster than his own base, then Luffy can still see the escape's options

Also Luffy had speed amps which allowed him to dodge and escape

Idk why youre bring Goku here because Goku is massively faster than Luffy so absolutely Goku can hit him and in this case speed equalized so Orochi need to be greatly faster than his own base

as much as it pains to me to say

the match is not in grace Adem voted for Orochi not for Luffy, and Arnold switched to incon

so for begin grace another one must vote for Luffy

Seeing future is increase seeing the escape's options
And that also increasing reaction speed
Until Orochi not scaled greatly faster than his own base, then Luffy can still see the escape's options
And there is no way to escape from being surrounded by 40 guys who all have 4 times your AP and godly skill and attack reflection, how ******* hard is this to understand
just because he sees it coming doesn’t mean he can do anything to stop it
Also Luffy had speed amps which allowed him to dodge and escape
Martial arts danmaku with type 2 immortality.
This is stupid.
Idk why youre bring Goku here because Goku is massively faster than Luffy so absolutely Goku can hit him and in this case speed equalized so Orochi need to be greatly faster than his own base
The point is that precognition is completely useless without the means to actually act against what you predicted
king crimson for example can see into the future and can actually change it by skipping time, which affects everyone regardless of how outmatched his speed skill or AP is
This is like king crimson if he couldn’t skip time, and a good example of how beatable that is can be seen in the Doppio vs Risotto fight

TL;DR you have no idea how precognition works

By the way what heat resistance does luffy scale to
Orochi’s would be the temperature of the earth’s core, at least for Gaia cannon (which is a one shot regardless cause of the AP advantage)
And how exactly is luffy going to put him down when he has type 2 immortality?
Your entire argument is that “he could predict the attacks and not die” even if we assume that stupid ass argument even made any sense, stalling the fight and not dying for a moment does not mean his ass can actually KO Orochi

Type 2 and 3 "Immortality" is practically just really good endurance and regen, but it's not like it's impossible to bypass that without power null or something.
All he has to do is get him in that state where he's a helpless blob and he probably wins because it seems that Orochi needs people nearby to absorb and thus regenerate into a state where he can properly fight again.
And Luffy isn't gonna let him charge up a huge beam to evaporate him with so ******* stop with that okay?

Type 2 and 3 "Immortality" is practically just really good endurance and regen, but it's not like it's impossible to bypass that without power null or something.
All he has to do is get him in that state where he's a helpless blob and he probably wins because it seems that Orochi needs people nearby to absorb and thus regenerate into a state where he can properly fight again.
And Luffy isn't gonna let him charge up a huge beam to evaporate him with so ******* stop with that okay?
I do not care about his regeneration
the problem is the fact that luffy is going to have to somehow blow up a guy who has a higher AP than him
Luffy is going to have to actually destroy orochi, since orochi is not going to be helpless until he is thoroughly beaten to a pulp
which means Luffy would have to somehow last longer than Orochi when he is fighting martial arts danmaku with attack reflection
this is a stupid argument and Luffy has virtually no win condition

I do not care about his regeneration
the problem is the fact that luffy is going to have to somehow blow up a guy who has a higher AP than him
Luffy is going to have to actually destroy orochi, since orochi is not going to be helpless until he is thoroughly beaten to a pulp
which means Luffy would have to somehow last longer than Orochi when he is fighting martial arts danmaku with attack reflection
It's not hard to blow him up and match him when Luffy can passively grow in each stat by just laughing..

and as i and others have already said above Luffy has LOTS of powers that will makes him stronger reducing or even surpassing the AP gap
these were already explained and Gin and others debunked it too

as Monkey already said, this is just going circles at this point,

arguments were made, for BOTH of them, now its up to the others to decide who to vote for, and they did it, they decided and voted for who has the most likely chances to win

Also, as I said before, Luffy has beaten Martial Arts users ( Lucci, for a prime example )
Avoided Danmaku ( stuff like Kaidou's "Kaifu" )
And has his own Attack Reflection plus he can see it coming with Future Sight.
I forgot to mention but when he fought Blueno and Lucci pre timeskip he could mimick their Soru technique perfectly with Gear 2 and consequently stomped the former with his own techniques.

Also, as I said before, Luffy has beaten Martial Arts users (
Orochi is far more skilled than Lucci.
Kaifu is barely Danmaku, at least compared to Orochi's attacks.
I forgot to mention but when he fought Blueno and Lucci pre timeskip he could mimick their Soru technique perfectly with Gear 2 and consequently stomped the former with his own techniques.
I don't think being fast enough to see that Soru is them kicking the ground 10 times in an instant and then replicating it is at all comparable to what Orochi did.

Orochi instantly copied Garou's WSRSF and WICF from a glance.

Also, as I said before, Luffy has beaten Martial Arts users ( Lucci, for a prime example )
This is like saying “luffy has survived attacks before, therefore orochi can’t win through attacks”
Regardless, as I explained before Orochi’s replication skill feat is insane and he’s easily the one with a skill advantage here, so this point is ass
His danmaku is completely non comparable to Orochi surrounding luffy with his tentacles that are each individually more skilled than him (and also he would have to completely blow up each tentacle since type 2 immortality is gonna stop just punching or stabbing them from doing anything)
If orochi doesn’t just put him down instantly he outlasts luffy
How the hell is he going to kill orochi in the first place

Orochi is far more skilled than Lucci.
No shit but so is Luffy by now, it doesn't mean Orochi is gonna clap Luffy via being more skilled than someone he fought 2 whole years ago.
Kaifu is barely Danmaku, at least compared to Orochi's attacks.
Doesn't matter, he can still at least avoid it especially if he sees it coming.
I don't think being fast enough to see that Soru is them kicking the ground 10 times in an instant and then replicating it is at all comparable to what Orochi did.

Orochi instantly copied Garou's WSRSF and WICF from a glance.
It's not terribly different..
This is like saying “luffy has survived attacks before, therefore orochi can’t win through attacks”
Regardless, as I explained before Orochi’s replication skill feat is insane and he’s easily the one with a skill advantage here, so this point is ass

His danmaku is completely non comparable to Orochi surrounding luffy with his tentacles that are each individually more skilled than him (and also he would have to completely blow up each tentacle since type 2 immortality is gonna stop just punching or stabbing them from doing anything)
If orochi doesn’t just put him down instantly he outlasts luffy
How the hell is he going to kill orochi in the first place
May I kindly request that you just be quiet due to clearly spamming the same arguments over and over? Thank you.

May I kindly request that you just be quiet due to clearly spamming the same arguments over and over? Thank you.
Because you haven’t actually given an answer to most of my arguments
you also have a history of shitposting and being blatantly unwilling to look at character profiles in vs threads
If you want me to be quiet then where’s your argument you silly goose.
You’ve made incredible points like “he would just dodge it” in response to me explaining why he wouldn’t dodge it at all
you’ve provided no actual win condition for Luffy
and you’ve successfully shown everyone that you have no idea what you’re talking about and how precognition works. So no, I’m not going to be quiet tbh.

Back